what i think is that since they have the bold on production, we shouldnt be waiting a long time, all hey have to do is change they radio and sim card
    03-04-10 08:41 PM
    I also forgot to mention I've been told on the phone and in store by a manager that it will be a tour2 and not a bold. Even the guy in store said that they don't get told any information until things are close.
    03-04-10 09:08 PM
    I agree, hopefully that is what will happen

what i think is that since they have the bold on production, we shouldnt be waiting a long time, all hey have to do is change they radio and sim card
    03-05-10 06:34 AM
    Wow all of these forums have gotten real quiet lately. Heres to hoping the 9700 is coming to Verizon and Sprint, and soon!
    03-05-10 04:46 PM
    I really don't know about how it's going there guys, but here (Indonesia), I already saw someone selling his second-hand Essex for couple months ago (with CRAZY PRICE though)

It's not HOAX..
    Check it here :

Blackberry NGESSEX 9650 BNIB ( mau jadi orang pertama yang pake, ayuk masukk ) - Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community

CMIIW
    Last edited by ecko no yaro; 03-06-10 at 10:26 AM.
    03-06-10 10:23 AM
    I really don't know about how it's going there guys, but here (Indonesia), I already saw someone selling his second-hand Essex for couple months ago (with CRAZY PRICE though)

It's not HOAX..
    Check it here :

Blackberry NGESSEX 9650 BNIB ( mau jadi orang pertama yang pake, ayuk masukk ) - Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community

CMIIW
    27.000.000 rupiah ( N.E.G.O ) is too much for me.
    03-06-10 10:41 AM
    Don't think it will be the 9700, more like the 9730 or something.

Wow all of these forums have gotten real quiet lately. Heres to hoping the 9700 is coming to Verizon and Sprint, and soon!
    03-06-10 10:51 AM
    27.000.000 rupiah ( N.E.G.O ) is too much for me.
    especially for me
    03-06-10 10:57 AM

It's not HOAX..
    Check it here :

CMIIW
    How much is that is US $?
    03-06-10 11:51 AM
    How much is that is US $?
    around US $2,934.78 CHEAP huh?
    03-06-10 12:55 PM
    I'm gonna have to start saving yesterday! Or maybe I'll wait for it to come this way
    03-06-10 09:29 PM
    Well I give up. Both me and my wife's phones broke within the last week so I'm not going to wait for something that may takes months to come out. I'm going to get the tour tomorrow and she's going to get the curve. If in a year the tour2 comes out I'll upgrade then again too

note: I have sprint so my wait would be even longer then verizon users.
    03-06-10 11:57 PM
    man a couple months ago i was deciding whether i should wait for the tour2 that was said to be coming out soon or the storm2 (multiFRU) and as much as i wanted the tour2 i went with the S2 because i didnt want to wait. here we are months later and its still not out. that isnt cool! so many people are waiting for this thing.
    03-07-10 12:46 AM
    in all honesty i'd say its like 1000 people waiting on this phone at most...lol

i doubt many people know about it, yet alone still decided to wait this long still and went with another phone.
    03-07-10 03:06 AM
    Well I give up. Both me and my wife's phones broke within the last week so I'm not going to wait for something that may takes months to come out. I'm going to get the tour tomorrow and she's going to get the curve. If in a year the tour2 comes out I'll upgrade then again too

note: I have sprint so my wait would be even longer then verizon users.
    good call on just giving in, you will like the tour and new curve.
    03-07-10 09:28 AM
    You mean a 1,000 people on here?

Think more people know about it then you realize given all the recent press releases.

in all honesty i'd say its like 1000 people waiting on this phone at most...lol

i doubt many people know about it, yet alone still decided to wait this long still and went with another phone.
    03-07-10 11:02 AM
    good call on just giving in, you will like the tour and new curve.
    My best friend just bought a tour, She loves her. My wife's best friend has a curve and likes it to. We'll be happy either way.
    03-07-10 11:50 AM
    there's been some chat on the 9650's on bbmchat's twitter... sounds like all the people with the pre-release phone, their pins have been disabled today. people are questioning if it's a good sign or not....check it out! what do you think??
    03-07-10 02:22 PM
    there's been some chat on the 9650's on bbmchat's twitter... sounds like all the people with the pre-release phone, their pins have been disabled today. people are questioning if it's a good sign or not....check it out! what do you think??
    Exciting...although I'm sure it only mean that since the phone is obsolete and being sold on foreign carriers they don't need the pre-release devices functioning anymore (as opposed to them not functioning because they're ready to give us CDMA users something!).
    03-07-10 05:03 PM
    not sure how that could be perceived as a good sign
    03-07-10 07:54 PM
    My best friend just bought a tour, She loves her. My wife's best friend has a curve and likes it to. We'll be happy either way.
    yeah now that the tours problems have been fixed, i have not heard of any problems with them or the curve from my friends
    03-07-10 08:10 PM
    not sure how that could be perceived as a good sign
    They usually kill the pre-release devices a couple weeks before the regular release. that is what happened with the 9550's
    03-07-10 10:43 PM
    They usually kill the pre-release devices a couple weeks before the regular release. that is what happened with the 9550's
    that's good! Let's just hope it's a couple of week (better yet a couple of days!) not a couple of months!
    03-07-10 11:24 PM
    Wow...I hope you're right
    03-08-10 01:04 AM
    End of March

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 05:00 AM
23,186 ... 111112113114115 ...