Why not? I washed mine in a drizzle more than once.
    Yeah. We wait for good weather and it will never happen....so I took care of my car and he took his out for a night with the guys to show it off!!!!!!!!!
    01-18-14 05:11 PM
    So he got his car this morning and I got mine back. Finally!!!! First thing I did was wash and vacuum it. In a snowstorm. Haha

Posted via Z10. HTTR forever!
    Good to get out all of those food crumbs so that when you go car camping in Yosemite, the bears don't smell food and break in! Actually, that is true.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-19-14 08:55 AM
    Why not? I washed mine in a drizzle more than once.
    My new car came with UNlimited Data (ha!), I mean UNlimited car washes for a year from Brown Bear Car Wash. I guess I should get over there and start using them.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-19-14 08:58 AM
    My new car came with UNlimited Data (ha!), I mean UNlimited car washes for a year from Brown Bear Car Wash. I guess I should get over there and start using them.
    My son and I were just deciding which car wash place we wanna go with for the discount card. you know...30 bucks a month for unlimited washes or 34.99 or whatever it is. I gotta get something soon. I go every week but would go much more often.
    01-20-14 07:40 AM
    My son and I were just deciding which car wash place we wanna go with for the discount card. you know...30 bucks a month for unlimited washes or 34.99 or whatever it is. I gotta get something soon. I go every week but would go much more often.
    I have not been one to wash - ahem, my car very often! I'm not sure that we have one of those UNlimited type car washes but I've never looked into it. The car is looking a bit grubby since the persistent fog has made I-90 wet but the absence of rain does not wash off the grime.

Just realized my gym is closed for MLKing Day. Hmmm, what to do?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-20-14 08:30 AM
    Go outside and wash your car?
    middbrew and jaydee5799 like this.
    01-20-14 09:34 AM
    Go outside and wash your car?
    I think I'm feeling the ravages of 3 hikes in 5 days with an opera in the middle!!! Couple that with a disfunctional family movie - "August - Osage County" and sapped!
    01-20-14 01:54 PM
    You've earned a break.
    jaydee5799 and FF22 like this.
    01-20-14 02:04 PM
    I spent the better part of my day off today in the ER with my dad. He fainted at the doctor's office and they rushed him to hospital in ambulance. He is fine. They initially thought maybe it was a heart attack. But false alarm. SO that's good. Sent him home as he is doing better now.
    FF22 and shaleem like this.
    01-20-14 03:00 PM
    You've earned a break.
    A friend from out of town (no nearby movie theaters) wanted to see Meryl but what a movie!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-20-14 05:01 PM
    I spent the better part of my day off today in the ER with my dad. He fainted at the doctor's office and they rushed him to hospital in ambulance. He is fine. They initially thought maybe it was a heart attack. But false alarm. SO that's good. Sent him home as he is doing better now.
    Okay, you deserve a nice break and maybe even a gun and tonic or TWO! Tell him a stranger wishes him well.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-20-14 05:02 PM
    Question for the Verizon folks out there with BB10 and who knows which version....

Now I don't even see a place to enter a Voice Mail PASSWORD??? Have you found a way to enter a password to get into your voice mail a bit more automatically. I don't always recall my password especially if I just miss a call and suddenly try retrieving the voice mail.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-20-14 05:04 PM
    I don't know of anyone who has been able to save their VM password with the 10.2.1 leaks on Verizon.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    jaydee5799 and FF22 like this.
    01-20-14 05:08 PM
    I don't know of anyone who has been able to save their VM password with the 10.2.1 leaks on Verizon.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Right. I have to type mine in each time sadly.
    01-20-14 05:26 PM
    HELP! AGAIN!!

DAMN!!!

I was having some problems with a headless app or the interaction between two of them. So I deleted one of them using Device Manager. Fine. I then rebooted to see if the other one would work - I rebooted by holding down the Power Button and chosing Restart. It did and I got its Notification on rebooting/loading.

So carrying my experiment further, I reloaded the other one. I and RESTARTED again using the Power Button. That's where the fun began. I was reloading with the Blue Logo. Stalls at 98% (remember my last encounter with that!). Went to 99% and has been there for about 40 minutes.

But this time, no battery pull. I head upstairs and plug in the USB. But I also open an Explorer Window using Wifi Sharing. Internal Memory and SD card both show on wifi. USB also shows two drives Y: and Z:

I just copied the entire Internal Drive.

What's now more interesting, while I was typing this message, the damn Z10 gave an alert and the red led is blinking. It apparently got an email!!!! (from HELL?). But it is still showing the Blue Logo and still 99%.

So, I'm trying to decide what to do? Reload an OS using Sachesi (non-destructive) but not the 1925 Leak.

... wait, I'm going to send myself an email and see if the Z10 gets it.....Yes. So, it's like a veil - the blue logo blocking the underlying STUFF!!!
    01-21-14 09:16 PM
    Oh, anybody want to send a BBM groupie and let's see if I heard that unique sound???
    01-21-14 09:24 PM
    I have to think that a library or other file got corrupted on your Z because it was working and now it's not.

You could potentially avoid the destructive autoload by loading the OTA for 10.2.0.1791 with Sachesi, but you might wind up with another corrupted experience if the bad file caused one of the data files (which are NOT lost in a non-destructive load) to go south. You could wind up with the same issue. I'd bite the bullet and reload 1925.
    01-21-14 09:47 PM
    Oh, anybody want to send a BBM groupie and let's see if I heard that unique sound???
    Well? Did you get that unique sound?
    01-21-14 09:47 PM
    Well? Did you get that unique sound?
    Can you try again. I thought I got another email. I was out in the car, trying to see if the car would "talk" with it!!! It would not dial!
    01-21-14 09:51 PM
    OH, I see what you mean - the OS might be THERE but, some file is stopping the reboot completion. Or the Hub is stuck? Or.....
    01-21-14 09:53 PM
    OH, I see what you mean - the OS might be THERE but, some file is stopping the reboot completion. Or the Hub is stuck? Or.....

Well, I pressed both Vol buttons and will see what happens second time around

DAMN IT WORKED - thanks for the moral support!!!!
    01-21-14 10:06 PM
    Any time

FF22 likes this.
    01-21-14 10:33 PM
    Holy crap! See what happens when I burrow under the covers from the cold? F2 are you among the living????

Posted via Z10. HTTR forever!
    01-22-14 05:06 AM
    Funny, Jaydee, I was just inquiring about you (CB does not like me leaving a TAB open with this thread and then just doing a quick reply - I get an error that my token has expired and have to reload)

But here's what I typed but had to reload the page to post it:

"Jaydee, are you submerged under snow again? Cold temps?"

Yes, but the mystery of why the 99% Blue Logo does not clear but there's a "phone" underneath it is still there. But while I did recover with another Vol up/down reboot, after that last phone episode, it is both exasperating and somewhat frightening. I knew I had an appt this morning but not the precise time. Having that stuff on the phone but hidden behind a LOGO is not fun. And my life is not all that structured, being retired. But I'm not as fond as I use to be of living (retiring) on the bleeding edge some days. I just want things to WORK!!!

Now to get the developers or more likely BB to address the fact that HEADLESS apps appear to interfere with each other. Maybe that's why BB has not released 10.2.1.xxxx yet - bugs!

I had two Location-using Headless apps that can create a vortex (non-polar) so that the phone goes to Vibrate when you enter a radius around someplace. Neither worked but one worked before the other was introduced.

But STAY WARM and keep those new cars out of harms way.
    01-22-14 08:42 AM
    No snow for us here.
    But it was -21F with the wind chill this morning on my way to work.
    Brrrrrrr
    01-22-14 11:34 AM
23,186 ... 910911912913914 ...