Yes I actually did have a hot cocoa. But at 5 dollars a cup I only had one! I waited till I got back to the hotel to eat and drink.

It was slippery walking down the mile long hill to the metro. There were about two inches of sleet on the sidewalk and it was slushy and slippery. We were getting cold about then because our clothes were feeling a bit moldy. Lol

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    Ah, so glad a good time was had by the hot chocolate seller!

Now for the awkward question since I don't follow this stuff at all - who won???

(hmmm, I was sure I posted this last night! I'm suffering a cold and so the gray matter may be shuttered)
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-11-13 12:10 PM
    I am anxiously awaiting the end of school for Christmas vacation!!
    Only 7 more class days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-11-13 12:33 PM
    I am anxiously awaiting the end of school for Christmas vacation!!
    Only 7 more class days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on. You just returned from summer break. Get back to work!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-11-13 02:44 PM
    Come on. You just returned from summer break. Get back to work!
    Ummmm. Summer break was over September 4th
    That was four months ago!
    12-11-13 06:12 PM
    Ummmm. Summer break was over September 4th
    That was four months ago!
    For me, looking from this side, it seems like only yesterday!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-11-13 09:14 PM
    For me, looking from this side, it seems like only yesterday!
    Pretty soon I will be looking at it from your side. I can't wait to retire! I have had it!
    12-12-13 06:51 AM
    So Ramblers: about my data usage.....
    an iphone 5s, a Z10, a Motorola Zyboard tablet and a Samsung Stratopshere.....
    This past month we used over 8GB of data???
    I have wifi at work and home. I believe my son (the iphone user) has wifi at work....I can't see my usage charts till tomorrow when my billing cycle ends.

Could my phone be using a lot of data? On my trip? No wifi and the hotel wifi was spotty......I had to turn off the carrier network to get the wifi....did I inadvertently use all that data.??

We have been getting by with 6GB no prob. Sunday I got a text and upped it to 8GB. Last night I got another text that now I was OVER....and overage charges apply. Well I called and they said use your data and we will remove the overage charges. So whew. But I can't figure how I used two GB in two days????
    12-12-13 06:55 AM
    I stream SiriusXM but I'm on the wifi........... that doesn't use my data right??? I need more tea. I'm so confused!
    12-12-13 06:56 AM
    That's so weird and a lot of data in two days. WTH.

Another game in the freebies. Can we not have useless apps? Beweather was ok I guess. But I don't want more games. LOL
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-12-13 08:03 AM
    I already had BeWeather Pro so that was useless too. I need some utilities....
    12-12-13 08:12 AM
    Well I only had the free version so getting the pro was good.

Now let's get some real apps for free. It's not all about games and movies/
    12-12-13 08:18 AM
    I know. A couple of movies is ok to try the thing out. Especially since I got my hdmi cable. But I want some different apps!!!!!!!
    12-12-13 08:30 AM
    Pretty soon I will be looking at it from your side. I can't wait to retire! I have had it!
    I can assure you retirement is not all it is cracked up to be - it is MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said it before, work/retirement should be reversed. We should be retired before we are tired, that is while young, and then work when aged.

In the next message, I have a more concrete issue - Beweather.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-12-13 08:36 AM
    Okay, got the freebie - Beweather. Some questions which are probably self-evident but nonetheless....

I had beweather for the older OS's. I realize the headless stuff may/may not come. But the older version had the ability to add additional Radar or other graphics to its submenus. I had links to ski cameras, different magnifications of radar images, even an audio report - that is you could plug in URL's for additional sites/places. Not possible with this version? Also, since it does not do headless, I would prefer a more static image of the weather at my current location on the active frame. While I might be peripherally interested in the weather in LA or Paris or Sun Valley, I would prefer the active frame to be less "active" and just show Seattle when I glance at the screen. Anyway to lock the info on the active frame to a HOME location?

Now back to whatever else you were all doing.....

Thanks.
    12-12-13 08:42 AM
    Okay, got the freebie - Beweather. Some questions which are probably self-evident but nonetheless....

I had beweather for the older OS's. I realize the headless stuff may/may not come. But the older version had the ability to add additional Radar or other graphics to its submenus. I had links to ski cameras, different magnifications of radar images, even an audio report - that is you could plug in URL's for additional sites/places. Not possible with this version? Also, since it does not do headless, I would prefer a more static image of the weather at my current location on the active frame. While I might be peripherally interested in the weather in LA or Paris or Sun Valley, I would prefer the active frame to be less "active" and just show Seattle when I glance at the screen. Anyway to lock the info on the active frame to a HOME location?

Now back to whatever else you were all doing.....

Thanks.
    I believe the only way to LOCK the active frame on the locale you want is to only keep ONE...your home local in the app. Otherwise it circles all the cities I have chosen. But if you go to your chosen home city, and hit the overflow button...there should be some setting there. like maybe a toggle to keep it on the active frame or not?

EDIT: it's under location options
    FF22 likes this.
    12-12-13 09:01 AM
    Additional radar...haven't found a way to add those on OS10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-12-13 09:03 AM
    sheesh folks, this thread was just about to slip off the front page - last thread showing.

Good evening.

Oh, as long as I'm here but maybe a bit late with this question..... I am finding that my Z10 restarts spontaneously. Late, because I already shipped the replacement back to Verizon. I can tell because the battery app that I leave in an active frame is gone and because a headless app I load, provides a notice that it is loaded when the z10 is rebooted. There was such notice around 3:50 pm.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-15-13 08:41 PM
    I was seeing this for a while after I loaded 1055. I've not seen it since I wiped and reloaded last week.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-15-13 08:56 PM
    I was seeing this for a while after I loaded 1055. I've not seen it since I wiped and reloaded last week.
    I have to admit - I HATE WIPING and reloading. Not as time consuming on the z10 as it is on the Playbook but still ...............

I may give it a shot or suffer - it does seem to reboot rather than whatever caused the life-support crisis of last week!
    12-15-13 10:38 PM
    Good morning Ramblers!! Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. Hope y'all are doing great. Jaydee, congrats on your Ambassador of the month award!
    12-16-13 07:16 AM
    I have to admit - I HATE WIPING and reloading. Not as time consuming on the z10 as it is on the Playbook but still ...............

I may give it a shot or suffer - it does seem to reboot rather than whatever caused the life-support crisis of last week!
    Hate wiping and reloading too. Have only experienced one spontaneous reboot. Might reload over vacation. Then I can get back my MMS too.
    12-16-13 08:26 AM
    Good morning Ramblers!! Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. Hope y'all are doing great. Jaydee, congrats on your Ambassador of the month award!
    Thank you!
    I answered 847 new threads last month. Worked my tail off.
    pr1nce likes this.
    12-16-13 08:29 AM
    Hey Pr1nce! Congrats to you on your own AOM award!
    pr1nce likes this.
    12-16-13 09:58 AM
    Uh, oh, I guess I'm neither keeping up with the Joneseeseseses (Jaydeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss) or the threads. Where can I find this terrific info?

But once I do find that thread, I will surely congratulate our local celeb. Eh, why wait - CONGRATULATIONS, JAYDEE. And apparently, you, too.
    pr1nce likes this.
    12-16-13 11:27 AM
    Uh, oh, I guess I'm neither keeping up with the Joneseeseseses (Jaydeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss) or the threads. Where can I find this terrific info?

But once I do find that thread, I will surely congratulate our local celeb. Eh, why wait - CONGRATULATIONS, JAYDEE. And apparently, you, too.
    Thanks Fred! It's in the mobile community update on the blog.

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    12-16-13 12:30 PM
23,186 ... 901902903904905 ...