Sent from my DNA
    Get the Z30!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-29-13 12:45 PM
    He never learns!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-29-13 12:46 PM
    Happy Black Friday Ramblers!!!
    Anyone braving the crowds to go shopping? I am going to go to a Mall tomorrow.
    Today is for decorating my Christmas tree and getting some groceries for the weekend.
    Already been a busy day. Started with Weightwatchers, followed by PT then I braved the crowds at Staples to get a plastic chair mat to protect the new carpeting at my desk from foot stains (and food drops!). Then I had to literally jack up my desk to get the "tongue" of the mat under it (used a hydraulic jack I got at some garage sale years ago that comes in handy once or twice a year). Then I sliced up the remaining chocolate cake and wrapped for freezing.

The cake being assembled was posted in the z10 photo thread

Which leads directly to dessert..... Note, the recipe was on my Playbook. Yes, the icing used 1 1/4 pounds butter, 1 1/4 pounds confectioners sugar, 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder, 1/4 cup milk and who measures the vanilla.

But I did not freeze it all - one small slice was just breakfast. Oh, there was not a soul at Staples. And two of the sales staff were obviously on their first week if not day!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-img_00000194.jpg   Essex Post-Release Ramblings-img_00000198.jpg   Essex Post-Release Ramblings-img_00000199.jpg  
    11-29-13 01:02 PM
    Doing the edge program.

Sent from my DNA
    What is the EDGE program?

Whatever I do, I want to try keeping UNlimited data as long as possible. That's why I purchased the z10 privately. Although paying insurance since they would not honor the warranty even thought it had never been registered, probably has jacked the price up. But I guess I can break it or get it wet and insurance would cover beyond warranty.
    11-29-13 01:08 PM
    Already been a busy day. Started with Weightwatchers, followed by PT then I braved the crowds at Staples to get a plastic chair mat to protect the new carpeting at my desk from foot stains (and food drops!). Then I had to literally jack up my desk to get the "tongue" of the mat under it (used a hydraulic jack I got at some garage sale years ago that comes in handy once or twice a year). Then I sliced up the remaining chocolate cake and wrapped for freezing.

The cake being assembled was posted in the z10 photo thread

Which leads directly to dessert..... Note, the recipe was on my Playbook. Yes, the icing used 1 1/4 pounds butter, 1 1/4 pounds confectioners sugar, 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder, 1/4 cup milk and who measures the vanilla.

But I did not freeze it all - one small slice was just breakfast. Oh, there was not a soul at Staples. And two of the sales staff were obviously on their first week if not day!!!
    Well I want some of that chocolate cake...frozen or not!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Send to me in NY please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-29-13 01:29 PM
    What is the EDGE program?

Whatever I do, I want to try keeping UNlimited data as long as possible. That's why I purchased the z10 privately. Although paying insurance since they would not honor the warranty even thought it had never been registered, probably has jacked the price up. But I guess I can break it or get it wet and insurance would cover beyond warranty.
    The edge program is where you buy the device off contract from VZW and make monthly payments for the phone.
    11-29-13 01:43 PM
    Edge program is where you buy outright. You don't renew your contract. Let's you pay out the price of phone in monthly payments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-29-13 06:37 PM
    Let's hope the iPhone baloney is worth it

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    11-29-13 07:51 PM
    Lol. It will have to be. I'm tired of setting phones up.

11-29-13 08:21 PM
    Hello Ramblers....

Looks like I missed chocolate cake and another phone for Buford. Hmmm.

Buford, you know you can get the Z10 for $200 right now from Shop BlackBerry?
    buford07 likes this.
    11-29-13 09:20 PM
    No he wants an iphoney

buford07 likes this.
    11-29-13 09:59 PM
    No he wants an iphoney

Why? Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 08:44 AM
    Easy on me now. Lol 😝

11-30-13 09:01 AM
    Well I want some of that chocolate cake...frozen or not!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Send to me in NY please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, my Flourless Chocolate Chipotle Cake was just as successful. I will ship off to the frozen almost north. Speaking of frozen, they are now predicting midweek, we could be down to 15-20F overnight. By the time it reaches you it will be MINUS Something!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-30-13 08:54 PM
    The edge program is where you buy the device off contract from VZW and make monthly payments for the phone.
    And, thanks, Buford, too.

But what are they charging for the Z10 under those circumstances?
    11-30-13 08:56 PM
    Well, my Flourless Chocolate Chipotle Cake was just as successful. I will ship off to the frozen almost north. Speaking of frozen, they are now predicting midweek, we could be down to 15-20F overnight. By the time it reaches you it will be MINUS Something!
    It's got to warm up this weekend as I am going to DC and am going to be sitting outside at FedEx Field for 5 or so hours with nothing but thermal underwear and beer to keep me warm!
    11-30-13 09:20 PM
    It's got to warm up this weekend as I am going to DC and am going to be sitting outside at FedEx Field for 5 or so hours with nothing but thermal underwear and beer to keep me warm!
    I hope that beer is being served British style - room temperature. I was lucky when I went to the Seahawks game. I had dressed with long johns and was much too warm and there was no rain.
    11-30-13 10:22 PM
    I hope that beer is being served British style - room temperature. I was lucky when I went to the Seahawks game. I had dressed with long johns and was much too warm and there was no rain.
    I think it is going to be in the 50s so I am going to be too warm as well. But that's OK I can always take my coat off and leave the scarf at home. And the beer will be cold.

11-30-13 10:45 PM
    I think it is going to be in the 50s so I am going to be too warm as well. But that's OK I can always take my coat off and leave the scarf at home. And the beer will be cold.

Well, whatever you wear or DON'T wear - enjoy the game and the beer.

Yesterday I took my dessert to a friend's house. It was a FRANKSgiving day party. He made from scratch, the sourkraut, the hot dog buns and the sausages, about 6 varieties. He baked, in his bread oven, 5 dozen rolls. He must have made over 100+ large, thick sausages. Some pork/chicken, a lamb, some made with wild mushrooms, English style Lincolnshire, and more. Funny, his wife is vegetarian and she made two soups and interesting salads. I think I ate enough for 3 or 4 days. My friend made a chocolate sourkraut cake to mirror his sourkraut skills. I don't know where she found the recipe but I had had one years ago. Kind of like zucchini breads or cakes.

Back to weather, they are still calling for lows of about 15-25 on Tues night.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-01-13 09:02 AM
    Ramblers! Head over to BB World and get your free gifts this month!!
    Today its Angry Birds Seasons.
    COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-01-13 09:54 AM
    Went from under a gig of data on this months cycle to almost 4 gigs in the last hour. I turned off Wifi to speed up movie downloads and am using solely data. But it appears Verizon is throttling back my speed. The current movie is coming in spits and spurts but still faster than wifi - much faster.

For 99 cents I figured I would grab a few.

Got the Angry Birds one last night. I had read it was the 1st offering. But when I looked, it was still not showing 9:30pm. But I saw it listed in their games section. When I tapped on it, it showed FREE so grabbed it early.
    12-01-13 10:41 AM
    Oh, for some reason my firefox started screwing up last night. NO images where showing. It skewed CB badly and other sites such as local tv weather was missing all the weather graphics. I tried a bunch of things but nothing fixed it. I had to basically ZERO out my entire profile (went to bed while it was happening as it was slow) and lost my add-ons, etc, etc. What a total pain. One of these days I'm going to give up technology completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, really, I've been into IT since 1970 as a programmer for AT&T Long Lines and while it sometimes gets better, sometimes it is totally exacerbating.

A friend called yesterterday and suddenly Chrome went FULL screen and there was no way he could get to any controls to make it a resizeable window.
    12-01-13 10:47 AM
    Hey Ramblers!! Are you downloading all the new free gifts at BBW?
    Some people sad they had trouble with the movies but I was lucky. They work for me.
    Has anyone found any keepers as far as apps yet?
    Today is a game 116 MB !! Takes up a lot of room.
    12-04-13 07:48 AM
    So my horoscope for today says:
    Venturing into unfamiliar territory will cause disaster. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. It's best to stick to tried and true methods, even if they're boring. A better opportunity to take risks will present itself, but only if you finish your current duties. Remain patient and keep your nose to the grindstone. Encouraging feedback lets you know you are on the right track.

So this means I can't have any wild fun?????????
    Do they know who they're talking about here???
    12-04-13 08:03 AM
23,186 ... 898899900901902 ...