Northeast Texas

Sent from my DNA
    Is that inclusive of the panhandle or exclusive?
    11-14-13 11:17 AM
    Wow. A Super Majority love brussels sprouts. I picked up two recipes this past week alone. I generally just steam them - no added calories.
    Count me among the Brussel Sprouts lovers. LOL
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-14-13 11:23 AM
    Count me among the Brussel Sprouts lovers. LOL
    They are especially good with some kind of melted CHEESE and BACON on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-14-13 11:24 AM
    Is that inclusive of the panhandle or exclusive?
    Clarksville....... In between Paris and Texarkana..

Sent from my DNA
    11-14-13 11:43 AM
    Clarksville....... In between Paris and Texarkana..

Sent from my DNA
    OK now to fire up the gps!!!!

Posted via my White Z10. HTTR
    11-14-13 12:09 PM
    Take the last train to Clarksville?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CB Forums mobile app
    buford07 likes this.
    11-16-13 08:10 PM
    yes exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    buford07 likes this.
    11-16-13 08:18 PM
    They are especially good with some kind of melted CHEESE and BACON on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ANYTHING is good with melted cheese and crispy bacon on top!!! *drool*
    11-17-13 12:19 AM
    Hi Ramblers!
    I am making more food today for the football crowd. Haven't set the menu yet so when I do, I wil be sure to post some of the goodies for you to share.
    11-17-13 07:22 AM
    Now you're making my mouth water.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-17-13 08:17 AM
    So the tortellini soup with hot sausage is up in the crock pot.
    I'm also making bacon-cheddar-scallion pinwheels. You wrap all that in dough and slice and bake.
    And...let's see...
    FF22 and buford07 like this.
    11-17-13 09:48 AM
    Morning Ramblers! What's new today? We have the State Education Dept in our building for the next two days. So I guess no beyotch slapping the kids anymore....LMAO!
    FF22 and buford07 like this.
    11-18-13 07:39 AM
    Morning Ramblers! What's new today? We have the State Education Dept in our building for the next two days. So I guess no beyotch slapping the kids anymore....LMAO!
    Anymore for TWO DAYS!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-18-13 07:24 PM
    Two more full bins and 6 bags stockpiled in the garage - leaves, that is! Thankfully, I do not have BLACKBERRY vines. Altho volunteer HOLLY pops up all over and the holly tree was gone when we moved in 30 years ago!!!!

Carpeting is supposedly coming tomorrow. And I still have some stuff to do including tearing down this computer and peripherals like router, dsl modem, printer - I think I will be up early tomorrow.........

Check out how dry this place can be:

Time for Seattle's strange November statistical quirk | Weather Blog | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-18-13 07:27 PM
    Two more full bins and 6 bags stockpiled in the garage - leaves, that is! Thankfully, I do not have BLACKBERRY vines. Altho volunteer HOLLY pops up all over and the holly tree was gone when we moved in 30 years ago!!!!

Carpeting is supposedly coming tomorrow. And I still have some stuff to do including tearing down this computer and peripherals like router, dsl modem, printer - I think I will be up early tomorrow.........

Check out how dry this place can be:

Time for Seattle's strange November statistical quirk | Weather Blog | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
    Good Lord!
    What a place! And you guys make fun of me with my snow up here! lol
    11-18-13 07:52 PM
    What's up Ramblers! JayDee and I both got mani/pedi's today. Ain't that great?

How's 10.2.1. For everyone? All the android apps work well so far for me. I know JayDee has an issue with Instagram, but weird thing is that I have the same one and runs fine for me.
    The only thing annoying me is no group SMS. Wtf. Why did they take that out? You can send to multiple people, but not in a group format, and I can't receive texts if I'm in a group chat.

Oh and once in awhile wifi at home will disconnect.

Other than that pretty solid.
    11-19-13 06:23 PM
    What's up Ramblers! JayDee and I both got mani/pedi's today. Ain't that great?

How's 10.2.1. For everyone? All the android apps work well so far for me. I know JayDee has an issue with Instagram, but weird thing is that I have the same one and runs fine for me.
    The only thing annoying me is no group SMS. Wtf. Why did they take that out? You can send to multiple people, but not in a group format, and I can't receive texts if I'm in a group chat.

Oh and once in awhile wifi at home will disconnect.

Other than that pretty solid.
    I haven't had any problem with wifi at all. In fact, now my phone connects at work without me having to manually connect. The instagram thing really bugs me but I am using it anyway. I am also having fun installing apps to my phone from the 1mobile store. Some of them work and some of them don't. I tried a bunch of countdown apps...little junky ones and they didn't work. But no biggie. I was just taking a chance anyway.
    11-19-13 06:36 PM
    I haven't had any problem with wifi at all. In fact, now my phone connects at work without me having to manually connect. The instagram thing really bugs me but I am using it anyway. I am also having fun installing apps to my phone from the 1mobile store. Some of them work and some of them don't. I tried a bunch of countdown apps...little junky ones and they didn't work. But no biggie. I was just taking a chance anyway.
    Have you tried the app Snap? Let's you dl from google playstore? You need a GSf Id . I got one by setting up a virtual android device and the apps from there work well.
    11-19-13 06:47 PM
    Have you tried the app Snap? Let's you dl from google playstore? You need a GSf Id . I got one by setting up a virtual android device and the apps from there work well.
    Nope. Haven't tried it. I have way too many apps already! lol
    and I have no idea how to set up such a thing either.
    11-19-13 07:00 PM
    Some folks have reported that they have had issues with the apps like Snap or 1mobile for direct download of Android APK files. I've not tried any of them. I either download apps to an old Android phone or a tablet and then grab the APK from the device and save it to my network storage. I can load direct from there with the File manager on my Z. It's a little more work, but no issues. That's a fair trade for me.
    11-20-13 10:32 AM
    I have 1mobile...works like a charm.
    I have Amazon App store....works like a charm.
    I have SNAP now after three hours of trial and error (the error being on the part of the OP who didn't take into account that his directions didn't work)....also works like a charm.
    Depends on how many apks I really think I'm gonna install......
    11-20-13 12:30 PM
    Good Lord!
    What a place! And you guys make fun of me with my snow up here! lol
    While I shovel leaves, I rarely has to shovel RAIN!
    11-20-13 09:29 PM
    While I shovel leaves, I rarely has to shovel RAIN!
    Lucky you. No shoveling. Was 18 this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    11-21-13 08:33 AM
    Lucky you. No shoveling. Was 18 this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    That's a bit brisk! We are about double that - 35F.

Here's the last of the major raking..............

Essex Post-Release Ramblings-more-leaves.jpg

Taken with the Z10 on a rare bright, sunny and chilly day.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-22-13 12:23 PM
    The leaves are finally gone?
    Good! Just in time for the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-22-13 12:51 PM
23,186 ... 896897898899900 ...