Always enjoy watching the SeaHawks....I DEFINATELY enjoyed watching Peyton show RG3 a thing or two last night! *Grins*
    10-28-13 11:33 AM
    Yeah. Peyton didn't have his best game yesterday, but he didn't need it. Those interceptions are troublesome, though they didn't look to be on him.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    10-28-13 11:38 AM
    Hes pushing the boundaries with these amazing receivers he has got this season...I expect we will see a few more before its all said and done!
    10-28-13 11:49 AM
    Instead of practicing on game days?
    Exactly! They been doing that all year!

Posted from white Z10 via CB10
    10-28-13 11:57 AM
    I don't wanna say too much but I think I beat Midd fantasy teams in both leagues this weekend. Tough break going up against me when Calvin went off.

10-28-13 12:01 PM
    Its a monday, lol. Cant wait for it to be over! Who's playing for MNF?
    Why ask me?!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    10-28-13 12:03 PM
    Seahawks at Rams.
    Oh, them! Again?
    10-28-13 12:03 PM
    ME! Always a good way to start the day!
    You got that right F2!!!

FF22 likes this.
    10-28-13 12:16 PM
    Yeah. Peyton didn't have his best game yesterday, but he didn't need it. Those interceptions are troublesome, though they didn't look to be on him.
    Peyton had his share of problems yesterday in the first half. But he got it right in the third.

10-28-13 12:17 PM
    Always enjoy watching the SeaHawks....I DEFINATELY enjoyed watching Peyton show RG3 a thing or two last night! *Grins*
    Did you watch the game?
    I don't think he showed RG3 anything.

10-28-13 12:18 PM
    I have task manager installed and every time I look there are three or four android ported apps running. Even when I didn't open them. Is that how android apps work?? Do they just stay open??

10-28-13 12:21 PM
    I've noticed that too. Yes, I think they run in the background after you think you've closed them. I know that I've closed Skype and later found it running along with Kindle. I've also had it happen with apps that I've ported, including the Amazon AppStore and Tapatalk. I'm not sure if it's just because they don't completely close of if they are supposed to run, although I don't know if they're fully running. If Android apps can run in the BG, then why can't our native apps run headless?
    10-28-13 12:36 PM
    That's crazy!!!!! The apps have not even been opened by me and they are running. I keep checking and close them but it's a game. And why can't we ha r headless apps like you say???? These are acting like headless apps.

10-28-13 12:44 PM
    That Amazon AppStore really gets me. I have it loaded only because I ported my Plants vs Zombies (d/l from Amazon), and it requires Amazon's AppStore app to run. I've only run PvZ a few times, yet I find that AppSore running several times a week.
    10-28-13 12:49 PM
    I have two fantasy sports side loads. One for hockey and one for football. Every time i close them they open again. I don't understand. I haven't opened either on my phone all day!

10-28-13 12:52 PM
    I wonder if those apps just aren't completely closing? Do they restart after you force close them?
    10-28-13 12:58 PM
    I wonder if those apps just aren't completely closing? Do they restart after you force close them?
    I don't think so. I mean when I click on them they open. Restart would mean.....? how can I tell the difference??

10-28-13 02:43 PM
    I guess I need to get this task manager and see if it's happening to me also.
    10-28-13 02:53 PM
    I don't think so. I mean when I click on them they open. Restart would mean.....? how can I tell the difference??

Do you understand what I mean when I say "force close" or "force stop"? That's how you ensure that an Android app is truly shut down. On an Android device, you hit the application manager, and look at the properties of the app. There is a FORCE STOP option that completely shuts down the app. It's similar to shutting down a Windows application using Windows Task Manager.

On your Z10, open Ghost Commander and open APPLICATIONS (probably the second item from the bottom). Find the app that TaskManager identified as still running, Hold your finger on that app until you see the context menu. Select MANAGE. Under the App info for that app, find and tap the FORCE STOP button.

Restarting just means the apps restart on their own sometime after you've forced them to stop. Sounds more and more like headless apps.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-28-13 03:23 PM
    I guess I need to get this task manager and see if it's happening to me also.
    Yes you should. Wait till you see

10-28-13 03:33 PM
    Do you understand what I mean when I say "force close" or "force stop"? That's how you ensure that an Android app is truly shut down. On an Android device, you hit the application manager, and look at the properties of the app. There is a FORCE STOP option that completely shuts down the app. It's similar to shutting down a Windows application using Windows Task Manager.

On your Z10, open Ghost Commander and open APPLICATIONS (probably the second item from the bottom). Find the app that TaskManager identified as still running, Hold your finger on that app until you see the context menu. Select MANAGE. Under the App info for that app, find and tap the FORCE STOP button.

Restarting just means the apps restart on their own sometime after you've forced them to stop. Sounds more and more like headless apps.
    Damn. Would I have to do that every time I open and Android app???

10-28-13 03:34 PM
    OK so I did that and there are about 40 things running. I want to close all of the Android ones but that probably won't be good so I looked for those two apps and forced them closed

10-28-13 03:47 PM
    And I will check later to make sure they stay closed. Till I open them. Lol

10-28-13 03:51 PM
    Damn. Would I have to do that every time I open and Android app???

I'd hope not. For the most part, my Android apps stay closed when I close them. Skype, Tapatalk, and the Android AppStore are the offenders for me. I have to wonder if, for example, the Tapatalk is starting on its own to check for messages. I have it set to poll at 30-minute intervals since my v2 doesn't support push. Try looking at TaskManager at irregular intervals to see if these apps are closing and opening on a set schedule or are being called by something that you started by choice.
    10-28-13 03:59 PM
    They are both fantasy sports apps. I wonder if they poll for info and score info at a certain interval even tho no games are going on? That could be it.

10-28-13 04:32 PM
23,186 ... 885886887888889 ...