they do reccommend a couple O' days to let the os settle in...it will increase battery life and overall performance...Ive noticed it bigtime with my leak installs, the first day is always a lil' sketchy!
    10-19-13 08:35 AM
    they do reccommend a couple O' days to let the os settle in...it will increase battery life and overall performance...Ive noticed it bigtime with my leak installs, the first day is always a lil' sketchy!
    Thanks!! I already have seen the theme stick now after restarting again. SO I guess I am just impatient and squirrely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    10-19-13 08:55 AM
    Time and a couple of restarts will do wonders. I've been running this for almost three weeks and my only issue is that I have to cycle my audio after I use a wired or wireless headset to get my notifications and system audio to work.

Apparently the carriers are liking this one, because this is reportedly the OS being released in some parts of the world.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-19-13 09:15 AM
    Time and a couple of restarts will do wonders. I've been running this for almost three weeks and my only issue is that I have to cycle my audio after I use a wired or wireless headset to get my notifications and system audio to work.

Apparently the carriers are liking this one, because this is reportedly the OS being released in some parts of the world.
    I think as I restart it gets better. Am going to leave it be for today and not restart anymore or switch batteries and see what it looks like tomorrow. Seems to be snappier now than last night. Was lagging a bit. The card indexing when I try to attach a screen shot is not working right now. Maybe just needs sometime to index my massive collection of wallpapers. lol

Going to dump channels and load that BBM right now!
    10-19-13 09:56 AM
    That indexing can take some time, just like it did with BBOS.
    10-19-13 11:06 AM
    That indexing can take some time, just like it did with BBOS.
    yeah still not reached that point. Im wondering if its a bug.
    10-19-13 11:07 AM
    Maybe another restart? I've not had that issue.
    10-19-13 01:45 PM
    Maybe another restart? I've not had that issue.
    OK I will do by holding the side keys? is that the best way?
    10-19-13 01:51 PM
    Hope F2 got his furnace fixed. The weather has been such here that we haven't need the heat. But its turning decidedly colder tonight and my mom has already gotten her gloves and scarves out!

I supposed I should retire my sandals for the winter and start wearing socks and shoes?
    HEAT. It is NOT overrated! It took them quite a bit longer than expected to install, match duct work, etc. Working. Go out for dinner to allow fumes of new furnace to burn off without me present. Return home - thermostat is dark and no heat - yikes! I call there emergency number. Turn off the switch and allow it to REBOOT - another YIKES - Do I have a Windows furnace? Maybe I should do a battery pull, too. Installer calls only 2 minutes later. Go back down to basement (4th time in 5 minutes) and press the Ground-fault test/reset buttons. Aha, heat again. They forgot to do that so that the pump (for condensate) stopped working and that halts the furnace!

Went hiking yesterday. Nice fall color. We enjoyed the sunshine at 5,200 feet.

I will ask my question in a separate post.
    10-19-13 02:16 PM
    OK I will do by holding the side keys? is that the best way?
    Yes. Give it about a 10 - second count and release.
    10-19-13 02:18 PM
    Okay, I see BeWeather is on sale.

What are the opinions? Do we think it will be headless or will they charge for a new version. As usual, the reviews and other comments note their rather poor customer service. Which I recall from their legacy OS releases, too. I do wonder why they are so abject in customer service?
    10-19-13 02:18 PM
    The State Fair! I never go to ours.

Oh and I just hit 33,000 posts!
    And in 24 hours you added another 130, Chatty Cathy!!!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-19-13 02:20 PM
    That's not cold. It's 63 here. That's cold.
    48, here - persistent fog. While the mountains are warm and sunny. Another trip likely.
    10-19-13 02:21 PM
    I wish, right?
    Unfortunately, it just serves to get me noticed by people who don't like me much around here.
    Oh, poor baby.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-19-13 02:24 PM
    So I have had enough of the overheating issue on 1047. I downloaded and installed Sachesi, I got the files for 10.2.0.1767 and I started the install process a little while ago. It works like an OTA update, so my stuff is intact.

Say a NOVENA please!
    WAIT! HOLD UP! Are you saying I can install a leak of the official and not have to reinstall everything? Where did you get the leak? I may be willing to do it - rather and attempt to restore order to my never orderly basement!
    10-19-13 02:26 PM
    Well I finally got the phone to load the os. It works and is running cooler than what I had before. There are a few problems however. I'm not sure how to solve. This is supposed to be an official version but the dark themes don't stick. And i can't see the contents of my card when attaching a photo. The wifi sometimes drops and needs to be closed and opened. Not sure I wanna stick with the bugs. Gonna give it a few days to see.

Posted from my white Z10 via CB10
    Okay, forget my questions about installing anything. My basement will be less stressful!
    10-19-13 02:29 PM
    WAIT! HOLD UP! Are you saying I can install a leak of the official and not have to reinstall everything? Where did you get the leak? I may be willing to do it - rather and attempt to restore order to my never orderly basement!
    OK yes. You can.ibstall the leak of.the.official using sachesi and.not.lose.a.thing except 3 hours of your
    life

10-19-13 02:56 PM
    Yes they are exactly right. As time goes by things are getting better. I now have Bbm dark and all my access to my storage card is back!!!!!

10-19-13 02:57 PM
    F2, download Sachesi and then you have to put in some numbers and let it search for the OS.
    I can give you the numbers. Then all you do is have the app download the bar files (the OS) and then hit install and go CLEAN YOUR BASEMENT!!!!!!!
    In 2 and a half hours time it will do its thing and you will get your house in order!
    Then it reboots and you are in business!

I got the dark BBM bar today and loaded it. The calendar and contacts have a dark theme option as well.
    I love it . LOVE LOVE LOVE
    10-19-13 03:00 PM
    In my stream of unconsciousness postings, maybe no one saw my inquiry about Beweather??? Or is the group opinionless!?
    10-19-13 04:11 PM
    F2, download Sachesi and then you have to put in some numbers and let it search for the OS.
    I can give you the numbers. Then all you do is have the app download the bar files (the OS) and then hit install and go CLEAN YOUR BASEMENT!!!!!!!
    In 2 and a half hours time it will do its thing and you will get your house in order!
    Then it reboots and you are in business!

I got the dark BBM bar today and loaded it. The calendar and contacts have a dark theme option as well.
    I love it . LOVE LOVE LOVE
    WHAT? Be alone in my basement without my phone! Are you kidding. Send me the numbers and I will weigh the risks of my "journey to the center of the earth!"
    10-19-13 04:17 PM
    OMG! I gotta go back to the BBM that I had before! Underway, the black theme won't stick and I can't see any of the groups. All the buttons are blank. and I can only see me typing in the groups. Not anyone else.
    10-19-13 04:30 PM
    In my stream of unconsciousness postings, maybe no one saw my inquiry about Beweather??? Or is the group opinionless!?
    Oh sorry. LOL. I have the free version. I won't pay for it because as you mentioned, I don't like their customer service. I sent them literally over a hundred weather sets to add to the app and did not hear one peep from them.
    As for the app itself, the free version does enough for me. I don't need all the fancy stuff.
    As far as headless, we can only hope.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-19-13 05:11 PM
    OMG! I gotta go back to the BBM that I had before! Underway, the black theme won't stick and I can't see any of the groups. All the buttons are blank. and I can only see me typing in the groups. Not anyone else.
    It's coming back to normal right?
    10-19-13 05:11 PM
    What do you want to know about BeWeather?
    You don't own it yet? Don't bother for the Z! LOL
    It doesn't work for the Z 10.

We don't use it anymore. Seriously.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-19-13 05:14 PM
23,186 ... 875876877878879 ...