Not from where I sit.
    They are saving it up for the Cubbies......i mean the Bears!
    shaleem likes this.
    10-14-13 12:32 PM
    OK Buford...BBM cross platform expected within days!!!
    My phone is blowing up with messages from the mods and ambassadors.
    Watch the front page of CB for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    buford07 likes this.
    10-14-13 06:08 PM
    OK Buford...BBM cross platform expected within days!!!
    My phone is blowing up with messages from the mods and ambassadors.
    Watch the front page of CB for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's good news because I use my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S III more than my Z10.
    10-14-13 07:18 PM
    That's good news because I use my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S III more than my Z10.
    Hopefully you will be able to get BBM on it and then still be in touch!!!!
    10-14-13 08:44 PM
    So my battery was doing funny things tonight. It drained today and when I plugged it in, i left it for about 4 hours and it only moved like 5%. And it was hotter than crazy....102 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I switched batteries and the temp slowly started to climb after i rebooted. I got out an ice pack, put a towel around it and put my phone on it!!!!!!!!!

Not recommended I know, but it stopped the heat from rising and it seems to be ok now.
    Strange right?
    10-14-13 08:46 PM
    Morning Ramblers.
    10-15-13 08:03 AM
    Morning Ramblers.
    Good morning Hamster. I sure hope you are a little nicer to your opponent this week then you were to your opponent last week.
    10-15-13 08:10 AM
    Good morning Hamster. I sure hope you are a little nicer to your opponent this week then you were to your opponent last week.
    LOL, are you ready to rumble?!!
    10-15-13 08:11 AM
    So let me tell you about something we are dealing with at my high school today. Seems our football team went to a little hamlet not far from us to play on Friday. The students in the stands from the other team decided to start chanting something so they chanted "Amsterico" to our players. Our school is about 40% hispanic, puetro rican and dominican. So it got so bad that they stopped the game and the head coach of the other team got on the public address system and told them their hometown team would forfeit the game if it did not stop.

They stopped. The superintendent sent a letter of apology to our super. Our principal sent an email to all the teachers about the incident and asking us to wear the teams color to school today in support. Then he got on the loud speaker and tried to teach our kids a constructive lesson. It's like a powder keg around here. I hope everyone is able to diffuse anger successfully. if not, I am hiding UNDER MY DESK or in the cabinet in the back of the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    middbrew and buford07 like this.
    10-15-13 08:18 AM
    I see bigotry and prejudice are alive and well in our country. I will never understand it. Be safe Jaydee.
    middbrew and jaydee5799 like this.
    10-15-13 09:03 AM
    Really crazy, but so far things are ok. I don't think we will be in any danger.
    Strange though. Some people are angry and some are not bothered by it.
    10-15-13 11:22 AM
    So let me tell you about something we are dealing with at my high school today. Seems our football team went to a little hamlet not far from us to play on Friday. The students in the stands from the other team decided to start chanting something so they chanted "Amsterico" to our players. Our school is about 40% hispanic, puetro rican and dominican. So it got so bad that they stopped the game and the head coach of the other team got on the public address system and told them their hometown team would forfeit the game if it did not stop.

They stopped. The superintendent sent a letter of apology to our super. Our principal sent an email to all the teachers about the incident and asking us to wear the teams color to school today in support. Then he got on the loud speaker and tried to teach our kids a constructive lesson. It's like a powder keg around here. I hope everyone is able to diffuse anger successfully. if not, I am hiding UNDER MY DESK or in the cabinet in the back of the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As I travel across the country I see some really stupid sh1t like that all the time. It's really disappointing.
    jaydee5799 and shaleem like this.
    10-15-13 10:15 PM
    LOL, are you ready to rumble?!!
    No, two of my RB's are hurt and I don't have anyone to replace them. How about if we both play without RBs. Just sit those slots on the bench. What do you say?
    jaydee5799 and hamsterwheel like this.
    10-15-13 10:17 PM
    I set up a whole bunch of waivers and nothing has gone thru. What's wrong with Yahoo sports? Don't they process after midnight on the day of the waiver?
    10-16-13 05:24 AM
    I set up a whole bunch of waivers and nothing has gone thru. What's wrong with Yahoo sports? Don't they process after midnight on the day of the waiver?
    My waiver went through. I don't think it will help me this week though.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-16-13 08:57 AM
    My waiver went through. I don't think it will help me this week though.
    Mine went through as well. I guess I was up too early for the Yahoo people! LMAO!
    buford07 likes this.
    10-16-13 09:22 AM
    No, two of my RB's are hurt and I don't have anyone to replace them. How about if we both play without RBs. Just sit those slots on the bench. What do you say?
    Possum.
    middbrew and shaleem like this.
    10-16-13 10:30 AM
    Hope things have calmed in your school, Jaydee.
    10-16-13 11:06 AM
    Hope things have calmed in your school, Jaydee.
    Things have gotten better. The Student Government Officers at the opposing hs have sent a letter of apology to the like here along with the signatures of 900 people, saying they do not feel like those 6-12 students who chanted do.
    The SGO have decided to get together in each hometown and work on a project together to foster some spirit of cooperation. The other school has had students come forward to admit their part and others who turned in names. Once they figure out who is responsible they will decide what to do. Our principal here (my boss) said something quite intelligent when he told them "they are 15 years old and let's not let them be defined for what they do at 15. If that was true for me, I wouldn't be here." So they may suspend the kids from attending more games or they may do nothing. I dunno but the newspapers and local news tv stations are all leading with it.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-16-13 12:32 PM
    Things have gotten better. The Student Government Officers at the opposing hs have sent a letter of apology to the like here along with the signatures of 900 people, saying they do not feel like those 6-12 students who chanted do.
    The SGO have decided to get together in each hometown and work on a project together to foster some spirit of cooperation. The other school has had students come forward to admit their part and others who turned in names. Once they figure out who is responsible they will decide what to do. Our principal here (my boss) said something quite intelligent when he told them "they are 15 years old and let's not let them be defined for what they do at 15. If that was true for me, I wouldn't be here." So they may suspend the kids from attending more games or they may do nothing. I dunno but the newspapers and local news tv stations are all leading with it.
    Well...maybe some good will come out of this whole thing. I sure hope so.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-16-13 03:14 PM
    OK Ramblers: big trouble in JayDeeville.
    My batteries (yes, it has happened to three different ones!) are draining AS I WATCH THEM. they lose power as I watch, the numbers change that fast! And the phone is consistently at 37-39C so that's about 96-102 degrees. Consistently. Whether I am charging, talking on the phone or letting it sit in my purse. I have wifi wherever I go. Proven wifi. No trying to connect and not connecting.

I have removed battery for extended 30 minute period, twice. As soon as I put it back in, the temp shoots up again. All this leads me to believe there is something running that needs to be killed. So I remembered how Underway told me about Ghost Commander file manager. I installed it again and took a look. I saw a couple of android things that I didn't want and one was from an app I had deleted. So I got rid of those two folders.

I pulled the battery again and am waiting for the 30 minutes to put it back in. At 40 percent for every battery I own (all 3) and so I need to charge at least two of them this evening so I can make it through lunch tomorrow.

I am getting about 5-6 hours on a 100% charge. Not typical for me. AT ALL!!! And the fact that it is always running hot proves that there is trouble somewhere.

I tried to retrace my steps and delete the last app I added. I have done that now. And a few others I wasn't using. I still have three sideloads that I want to keep. Onstar, Instagram, and Sirius. I have used all three and have never had a problem with them. So I will leave right now and see if this crappy little app I installed the other day (on the weekend when this all started) is the cause. Hopefully, it is!!!!!!

Wanted to post this so you guys can read it and get your ideas flowing: if you have any suggestions, I should be back on my device in about 20 mins. If you want to post here, that would be great too. Really discouraged with this turn of events. Hopefully it is just a rogue app....like I said. Last thing I installed.

The three batteries are no older than my phone...April till now. what? 6 months? One is even another month newer than that. SHouldn't they be lasting longer than 5-6 hours? Well, don't answer that. I KNOW they should. and they HAVE! I don't know what changed from Sunday to now but its gotta be an app????????

What do you guys think? No opinion is too insignificant. Please! I am really distressed over this!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-16-13 03:51 PM
    If you didn't fix it with the deleted apps.. You are probably going to have to do the DREADED reset...

Sent from my DNA
    10-16-13 04:00 PM
    If you didn't fix it with the deleted apps.. You are probably going to have to do the DREADED reset...

Sent from my DNA
    By reset you mean wipe and reload?
    I had thought about it but am hoping it doesn't come to that Buford!

I put the battery back in. Was at 23. Immediately jumped to 27C and seems to be climbing. then 28, now 30. Of course, I am charging. Last night I put my phone on a cold pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke!!!! With towel in between of course.
    10-16-13 04:09 PM
    Look at the device monitor (SETTINGS / AP MANAGER / DEVICE MONITOR) and see if you can ID the offender.
    10-16-13 04:17 PM
    Look at the device monitor (SETTINGS / AP MANAGER / DEVICE MONITOR) and see if you can ID the offender.
    The SYSTEM ap or process is the only one running 46-80-90-106%- down to 48 again, it changes every second.
    10-16-13 04:26 PM
23,186 ... 871872873874875 ...