Since we last "spoke" the Klutz rammed his forehead into a door jamb and visited an emergency room and got three stitches and some superglued flesh!!!! He is fine after the embarrassment!

Continue as you were!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-29-13 08:44 PM
    Since we last "spoke" the Klutz rammed his forehead into a door jamb and visited an emergency room and got three stitches and some superglued flesh!!!! He is fine after the embarrassment!

Continue as you were!

You alright? LOL
    09-29-13 08:46 PM

Continue as you were!
    Hopefully no selfies...
    09-29-13 08:50 PM

You alright? LOL
    That SECOND Emoticon was pretty close - with a wad of toilet paper staunching the flow!!!! I'm okay or reasonably okay. The head is now a bit achy from the blow. It was raining so I had the presence of mind to put the z10 in a ziplock bag as my neighbor drove up. Of course, the neighbor has had his trips to the emergency room with kids, etc. He warned me to be somewhat more injured to get faster treatment!!!! Lucky is was a slow day.
    09-29-13 08:58 PM
    Hopefully no selfies...
    ACTUALLY - yes but I won't show no bloody pictures. It actually does not look that bad - it looked worse in the mirror and I knew it was going to be stitches which is why I called for a ride to hospital.
    09-29-13 09:00 PM
    That SECOND Emoticon was pretty close - with a wad of toilet paper staunching the flow!!!! I'm okay or reasonably okay. The head is now a bit achy from the blow. It was raining so I had the presence of mind to put the z10 in a ziplock bag as my neighbor drove up. Of course, the neighbor has had his trips to the emergency room with kids, etc. He warned me to be somewhat more injured to get faster treatment!!!! Lucky is was a slow day.
    It may have sounded funny, but I'm glad you're ok. I'm sure they gave you painkillers for the achy head. Get some rest!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-29-13 09:02 PM
    It may have sounded funny, but I'm glad you're ok. I'm sure they gave you painkillers for the achy head. Get some rest!
    I bought ice cream for the achy head - it soothes the head going down! (g)
    underway99 likes this.
    09-29-13 09:18 PM
    Isn't it amazing that ice cream makes adults feel better, just like it did/does for kids?
    FF22 likes this.
    09-29-13 09:34 PM

Continue as you were!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is everything ok?
    09-30-13 06:44 AM
    Isn't it amazing that ice cream makes adults feel better, just like it did/does for kids?
    Works for everyone I guess. Poor guy!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-30-13 06:45 AM
    F2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the H3LL did you do?
    OMG. It was YOU????? I thought it was someone else.
    are you okay?
    09-30-13 06:47 AM
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is everything ok?
    Well, let's put it this way, my friend says "men with scars are sexier!"

I believe I'm okay. Aleve is pretty good. It is not that large, maybe an inch. But I love the Discharge Paper work: "Final Diagnosis: laceration face" I did not need them to tell me that. It was pretty obvious. But then again, one could read "Final Diagnosis" a bit more somberly!!!

I will most likely survive but I will be watching behind me making sure that door jambs are not following me. Oh, wait, maybe I should be watching ahead of me.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-30-13 09:40 AM
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is everything ok?
    Oh, and my pride is hurt - how dumb!!!!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-30-13 09:41 AM
    Well, let's put it this way, my friend says "men with scars are sexier!"

I believe I'm okay. Aleve is pretty good. It is not that large, maybe an inch. But I love the Discharge Paper work: "Final Diagnosis: laceration face" I did not need them to tell me that. It was pretty obvious. But then again, one could read "Final Diagnosis" a bit more somberly!!!

I will most likely survive but I will be watching behind me making sure that door jambs are not following me. Oh, wait, maybe I should be watching ahead of me.
    Damn! Walking into a door jamb can be very bad for your brain....much less your face!
    Glad you are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep taking the Alleve!
    09-30-13 09:45 AM
    Oh, and my pride is hurt - how dumb!!!!!
    Just be thankful you are not hurt more!
    Geeze!
    09-30-13 09:46 AM
    F2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the H3LL did you do?
    OMG. It was YOU????? I thought it was someone else.
    are you okay?
    Yes, as you concluded, it was ME.

As I mentioned to the doctor, last week, I was hiking on a non-trail, over incredibly irregular terrain and a long boulder field AND I do this in my own home. Then I added: "they say most accidents happen around the house!" I won't be climbing any ladders this week!
    09-30-13 09:48 AM
    Damn! Walking into a door jamb can be very bad for your brain....much less your face!
    Glad you are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep taking the Alleve!
    Not much left to damage and the house is fine! Actually, when it happened I only thought about the BANG and did not expect the "laceration face" but the bathroom is just across the hall so I stepped in to see the damage and the blood was flowing freely into the sink. I merely expected a bruise and then black and blue. But hit an edge. That's enough of that!

I will heal. I'm trying to decide if I should try hiking tomorrow but they say to keep the area dry and I sweat too much for that.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-30-13 09:54 AM
    Not much left to damage and the house is fine! Actually, when it happened I only thought about the BANG and did not expect the "laceration face" but the bathroom is just across the hall so I stepped in to see the damage and the blood was flowing freely into the sink. I merely expected a bruise and then black and blue. But hit an edge. That's enough of that!

I will heal. I'm trying to decide if I should try hiking tomorrow but they say to keep the area dry and I sweat too much for that.
    Might be a good idea to take it easy for a day or two F2!
    Don't overdo it!!!!!!!!!
    09-30-13 09:59 AM
    Just walked around the neighborhood during one brief dry spell. There was actually a tornado down south. Wild weather. They are expecting 20 inches of SNOW in the mountains. I'm sending it your way. So throw the streaks on the grill quick!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-30-13 08:00 PM
    Cooking again for the Rangers game..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-uploadfromtaptalk1380589759112.jpg  
    09-30-13 08:09 PM
    Just walked around the neighborhood during one brief dry spell. There was actually a tornado down south. Wild weather. They are expecting 20 inches of SNOW in the mountains. I'm sending it your way. So throw the streaks on the grill quick!
    No snow. No NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-30-13 08:25 PM

Good Luck to the Rangers. And my god you eat a lot of steak in Texas!
    buford07 likes this.
    09-30-13 08:27 PM

Are you feeding just you and your son again?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-30-13 08:56 PM
    Are you feeding just you and your son again?
    No.. Feeding 8 tonight.. Lol

jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-30-13 09:24 PM
    No.. Feeding 8 tonight.. Lol

Sorry about your rangers! They used to be my favorite baseball team you know. Yup, when they moved from Washington, they were the Senators. Then they moved to Arlington and became the Rangers.

Sorry they didn't make the playoffs.
    No more steak for a few days!
    buford07 likes this.
    10-01-13 07:40 AM
23,186 ... 858859860861862 ...