It would seem to me that they need to fix the channels BETA. Isn't that why they have a BETA program? To identify program issues?
    09-21-13 06:48 PM
    It would seem to me that they need to fix the channels BETA. Isn't that why they have a BETA program? To identify program issues?
    Well it's why MOST people have a BETA program but I guess at BBRY no one can think ahead....
    hamsterwheel and underway99 like this.
    09-21-13 06:49 PM
    Too true, my friend, too true.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-21-13 06:57 PM
    Too true, my friend, too true.
    Makes it even sadder. Releasing BBM was supposed to be a boon for them, not another fail.
    hamsterwheel and buford07 like this.
    09-21-13 07:11 PM
    Yep it sure was. But I have to wonder that even the BETA testers of BBM for Android and iOS didn't catch this?

NO ONE caught this?
    09-21-13 07:13 PM
    BBM for iOS is out. Staggered release.
    09-21-13 07:13 PM
    BBM for iOS is out. Staggered release.
    Yeah but I hear people are having issues with that also
    09-21-13 07:16 PM
    Yep it sure was. But I have to wonder that even the BETA testers of BBM for Android and iOS didn't catch this?

NO ONE caught this?
    As I understand it, BBM Channels is not available for the Android and iOS versions of BBM. Unless the beta users were talking with a beta tester for the BBRY version of BBM Channels, they might not see a problem.

I'd expect the Channels guys to be putting in the OT to get this fixed.
    09-21-13 07:21 PM
    Yeah but I hear people are having issues with that also
    Apparently the same as Android.
    09-21-13 07:24 PM
    Apparently the same as Android.
    Yep.

Posted via Z's Z10
    09-21-13 07:26 PM
    SO before it is released for Android officially, the Beta Channels people have to make it compatible so someone like me (with beta channels) can communicate with an android user without?

What about IOS?
    Are they able to communicate with me if I have Beta Channels?
    09-21-13 07:26 PM
    SO before it is released for Android officially, the Beta Channels people have to make it compatible so someone like me (with beta channels) can communicate with an android user without?

What about IOS?
    Yes

No
    09-21-13 07:29 PM

What about IOS?
    Or just make it so if we have channels, we can't chat with them. And wait till channels goes official for everyone. I dunno.
    09-21-13 07:30 PM
    Or just make it so if we have channels, we can't chat with them. And wait till channels goes official for everyone. I dunno.
    Bizarre!
    Give channels to everyone...
    I want to delete Whatsapp!!! Wiki Wiki!!!!!
    (Hawaiian for right away!)
    09-21-13 07:33 PM
    They need to find a way to disable the beta without uninstalling BBM.
    09-21-13 07:34 PM
    They need to find a way to disable the beta without uninstalling BBM.
    Send us another file for bbm that over-writes what we have and leaves off the beta
    09-21-13 07:40 PM
    09-21-13 07:45 PM
    Looks like CB has us covered here. There's a DL link for BBM for both 10.1 and 10.2. PSA: You may have trouble messaging friends on Android and iOS if you have BBM Channels beta installed | CrackBerry.com
    So we have to give up channels if our friends get bbm installed.
    09-21-13 07:52 PM
    I'm waiting to see if any of my friends actually INSTALL BBM. if they do, then i will dump channels to load this bar. I wanna see if Buford and Paul can load this first!
    09-21-13 07:56 PM
    So we have to give up channels if our friends get bbm installed.
    Looks like it. I was just over at the beta site. Some chatter over there about issues with the Android and iOS versions working with beta users. Some of those folks are looking to dump the beta but don't want to reload their OS. I pointed them to the CB post. We'll see what BBRY does to me for that.
    09-21-13 07:58 PM
    Looks like it. I was just over at the beta site. Some chatter over there about issues with the Android and iOS versions working with beta users. Some of those folks are looking to dump the beta but don't want to reload their OS. I pointed them to the CB post. We'll see what BBRY does to me for that.
    They won't do anything. It's there for everyone to find.
    It's crazy that we have to give up channels. I'm upset about that. I belong to a dozen of them.
    09-21-13 08:00 PM
    They won't do anything. It's there for everyone to find.
    It's crazy that we have to give up channels. I'm upset about that. I belong to a dozen of them.
    If your friends don't bother with BBM it will be a non-issue for you. I had to reload BBM because I'll be loading it on my wife's and kids' Androids.
    09-21-13 08:04 PM
    If your friends don't bother with BBM it will be a non-issue for you. I had to reload BBM because I'll be loading it on my wife's and kids' Androids.
    well even if one of my good friends who left for android or iphone load it, i'm gonna have to go backwards. Is there any problem with getting contacts back etc? with this bar? and do I delete bbm first thru AppWorld?
    09-21-13 08:06 PM
    09-21-13 08:08 PM
    I'm waiting to see if any of my friends actually INSTALL BBM. if they do, then i will dump channels to load this bar. I wanna see if Buford and Paul can load this first!
    I know Buford will install it. I guess I will get rid of my channels as well. I also wonder if groups will be included for Droid and iPhone.
    jaydee5799 and buford07 like this.
    09-21-13 08:08 PM
23,186 ... 849850851852853 ...