Well maybe we can get together some of our buddies online and start another league.
    Or maybe the CB leagues will go with fewer teams.
    I would think between here and the 5K we could get a good 12 team league going.
    buford07 and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-22-13 12:41 PM
    Too bad you don't have any new BBs on your account. it would keep right up with your Samsung, I'm sure. It really is a nice phone.
    I'm sure that it would. I'm starting to see prices drop for Zs on eBay. I'll tell you that the old Treo has a better radio though. I get a good solid connection all day with that one. It's better here at the house (with the network extender) than it ever was with my 9930 too.

My wife and older daughter love their Samsungs. My youngest isn't so sure -- she has a Samsung for just SMS and voice (remember that we can talk on these too). She can't understand why I won't put a smartphone in her hand. My son's Thunderbolt does him just fine right now. It honestly "fits" him better too. He's a techie and his friends all have glass slab phones. His 9650 looked like his dad's old phone. Duh. Oh yeah, the Tbolt is a hand-me, so I didn't have to buy it either. My other phone is in the hands of my eldest son. He lost his new phone so he's using one of my 9650s until he can afford to buy a Z at full price. He was really hoping that I bought insurance for his phone. He figured wrong...
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-22-13 12:47 PM
    All I know is the Cowboys are going to kick some Redskins and Vikings **** !!!!!! This year

Sent from my iPhone 5
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-22-13 12:59 PM
    What Cowboys? The guys in Dallas who used to play football? Or maybe the kids who play at Wyoming or OK State?
    07-22-13 01:03 PM
    Yes, I'm still stuck with this Galaxy S3. I thought I had through the end of May to return it for a Z10, but I found that I had through the May bill cycle (10 days difference). I was 5 days late in making the decision to change out the Samsung for a BlackBerry. Now I have to wait for my next upgrade in November.

Maybe something new by then?
    One can hope. I've no problem with the S3, except our boys are coveting them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    jaydee5799 and shaleem like this.
    07-22-13 01:49 PM
    It's a size thing. The S3 is marvelous -- it does everything that I could want and then some. This device is just a little bit larger than I want to carry around, especially after I put it into the Otterbox Commuter. The Z10 or Q10 (or even my 9930) are better-sized for what I want.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-22-13 01:53 PM
    I'm torn between my SIII and Z 10, frankly. They are both great phones, in my opinion. I switch back and forth every other week or so .....LOL
    07-22-13 02:50 PM
    Hey!! That sounds great Midd!!
    12 teams is plenty!!
    That 20 people group was tooooo much!!!
    07-22-13 08:28 PM
    I'm sure that it would. I'm starting to see prices drop for Zs on eBay. I'll tell you that the old Treo has a better radio though. I get a good solid connection all day with that one. It's better here at the house (with the network extender) than it ever was with my 9930 too.

My wife and older daughter love their Samsungs. My youngest isn't so sure -- she has a Samsung for just SMS and voice (remember that we can talk on these too). She can't understand why I won't put a smartphone in her hand. My son's Thunderbolt does him just fine right now. It honestly "fits" him better too. He's a techie and his friends all have glass slab phones. His 9650 looked like his dad's old phone. Duh. Oh yeah, the Tbolt is a hand-me, so I didn't have to buy it either. My other phone is in the hands of my eldest son. He lost his new phone so he's using one of my 9650s until he can afford to buy a Z at full price. He was really hoping that I bought insurance for his phone. He figured wrong...
    Damn! You have a lot of phones there on Walton Mountain!
    07-22-13 08:29 PM
    All I know is the Cowboys are going to kick some Redskins and Vikings **** !!!!!! This year

Sent from my iPhone 5
    Oh here we go already!!!
    We will make a wager ok????
    buford07 and shaleem like this.
    07-22-13 08:31 PM
    It's a size thing. The S3 is marvelous -- it does everything that I could want and then some. This device is just a little bit larger than I want to carry around, especially after I put it into the Otterbox Commuter. The Z10 or Q10 (or even my 9930) are better-sized for what I want.
    See, I don't care for the bulk of an Otterbox, and hate how it affects my ability to edge type and such. I use a Ballistic Smooth case which gives me reasonable drop protection sans bulk. It's designed for Pocket carry. It has taken a few drops quite nicely. For my smallish hands, it gives me the right combination of form and function. My wife has exactly the same case and it's a perfect fit for her, too.

Other than my thicker fingers, my wife and I have nearly identical hand size.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-23-13 at 06:35 PM.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    07-22-13 10:00 PM
    I'm good for a little ole wager..

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-22-13 10:36 PM
    I'm good for a little ole wager..

Sent from my iPhone 5
    Ok we will figure one out then!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    buford07 likes this.
    07-23-13 06:39 AM
    Hi!!
    Back from holiday...flights from hell both ways, I'm exhausted. Been a fun but tiring 5 weeks. Back to normal now after a good night's rest.
    07-23-13 07:00 PM
    Hi!!
    Back from holiday...flights from hell both ways, I'm exhausted. Been a fun but tiring 5 weeks. Back to normal now after a good night's rest.
    Good to have you back Hamster. Rest up. We still have to plan OUR trip! Lol

BergerKing likes this.
    07-23-13 07:12 PM
    Hello hamsterwheel, we've missed you.

Sent via CB10
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    07-24-13 12:20 AM
    Midd so you want to set one up at yahoo? Or do you want me to? We should just break away and start asking some people.

BergerKing likes this.
    07-24-13 07:42 AM
    Hello hamsterwheel, we've missed you.

Sent via CB10
    Hi Shaleem!!!
    Can't wait for Hamster to start posting again!!!!

shaleem and BergerKing like this.
    07-24-13 07:43 AM
    Hey Ramblers!! So good to be back!!!

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    07-24-13 09:41 AM
    Hey its about time you were back!!! Vacation was too long!!!!

BergerKing likes this.
    07-24-13 09:49 AM
    Hey its about time you were back!!! Vacation was too long!!!!

Yes it was. Nearly did me in lol

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-24-13 10:43 AM
    Welcome back Hamster!! *grins*

Rockin it out Q10 Style!!
    BergerKing and hamsterwheel like this.
    07-24-13 12:43 PM
    Thanks! Good to be back...

And now on to my ambassador duties.....
    07-24-13 03:58 PM
    Hi Ramblers!!! What's happening today??? It's beautiful dry and 70 degrees out here on my deck

07-24-13 04:06 PM
    Hi Ramblers!!! What's happening today??? It's beautiful dry and 70 degrees out here on my deck

Nuttin' honey
    07-24-13 04:15 PM
23,186 ... 807808809810811 ...