Snuggled up with your wife and your phone?
    Post fun posting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-14-13 10:35 PM
    Happy Sunday to the Ramblers! We are heading into a heat wave. Hope Buford is surviving the rain and heat in Texas.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    Been reasonable weather for July in central Missouri this weekend. Very comfortable today out by the pool while we had laundry going.

07-14-13 10:37 PM
    Happy Sunday to the Ramblers! We are heading into a heat wave. Hope Buford is surviving the rain and heat in Texas.

Well, Sunday is over for you and almost over for me. I got up early for my hike and was home by 9:30am. Both to beat the heat and to beat those damn Mariners traffic jams - two major roads in and around Seattle were closed for the weekend meaning I-90 would be hell as folks came/went to the 1:30pm game!!!
    07-14-13 11:59 PM
    Well, Sunday is over for you and almost over for me. I got up early for my hike and was home by 9:30am. Both to beat the heat and to beat those damn Mariners traffic jams - two major roads in and around Seattle were closed for the weekend meaning I-90 would be hell as folks came/went to the 1:30pm game!!!
    Traffic around any sports venue can be a nightmare, but few are worse than a NASCAR traffic jam.

07-15-13 12:18 AM
    Been reasonable weather for July in central Missouri this weekend. Very comfortable today out by the pool while we had laundry going.

We expect another three days of 92+ degree temps here. Kinda hot for a July. We usually don't see anything like this till August...if we ever do!
    07-15-13 07:02 AM
    Traffic around any sports venue can be a nightmare, but few are worse than a NASCAR traffic jam.

I should have mentioned the "heat" I was trying to beat was about 75F (g). But we are suppose to bit in the 80's for the rest of the week and that is TOO HOT.

Nascar met its defeat out here due to traffic concerns and noise concerns and, of course, they wanted a large public subsidy!

Yes, the last time I was in NYC, I was heading back to my friend's place north of NYC where I was staying and ironically ran into MARINERS traffic that was leaving Yankee Stadium. I was fit to be tied!
    07-15-13 08:45 AM
    We expect another three days of 92+ degree temps here. Kinda hot for a July. We usually don't see anything like this till August...if we ever do!
    Yech! While we generally don't have humidity (which I can't figure out since it is the pacific northWET), that kind of heat is bad since most of us don't have air conditioning in homes and the upstairs gets pretty uncomfortable. Stay cool.
    07-15-13 08:46 AM
    One thing I couldn't understand about north dakota was that it was always over 90 percent humidity...rather strange I thought! Utah has been consistent mid 90sbut nice dry high-desert heat! *grins*

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    07-15-13 08:56 AM
    I should have mentioned the "heat" I was trying to beat was about 75F (g). But we are suppose to bit in the 80's for the rest of the week and that is TOO HOT.

Nascar met its defeat out here due to traffic concerns and noise concerns and, of course, they wanted a large public subsidy!

Yes, the last time I was in NYC, I was heading back to my friend's place north of NYC where I was staying and ironically ran into MARINERS traffic that was leaving Yankee Stadium. I was fit to be tied!
    You can't escape the Mariners!
    07-15-13 10:21 AM
    Yech! While we generally don't have humidity (which I can't figure out since it is the pacific northWET), that kind of heat is bad since most of us don't have air conditioning in homes and the upstairs gets pretty uncomfortable. Stay cool.
    That's the problem for us!
    Humidity is a pain because that's all we have here! A little sun but humid temps.
    And my upstairs ac is on the fritz so I have been sleeping on the family room sofa. Need to breathe....
    07-15-13 10:34 AM
    Why not? The other MLB teams seem to do it. Except for the Astros anyway.
    FF22, jaydee5799 and BergerKing like this.
    07-15-13 11:32 AM
    That's the problem for us!
    Humidity is a pain because that's all we have here! A little sun but humid temps.
    And my upstairs ac is on the fritz so I have been sleeping on the family room sofa. Need to breathe....
    Well, I do have ONE window air conditioner but I have to install it if I want it. It use to reside in the basement and lugging it up to the second floor was a major hernia waiting to happen. Lugging it back similar. Finally, I did put it in an upstairs closet but it does not exactly fit my window. So I have a jigsaw of wooden parts that I routed out to fit the frame and the air conditioner and then a part to kind of lock them in place - kind of like those wooden block puzzles where you need to fit the KEY piece. While I'm trying to do this, the air conditioner has to balance on the window sill. It makes me sweat just thinking about it!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-15-13 05:45 PM
    I don't like baseball. I don't care what the team is. I had no problem with the Sonics leaving and no problem with them not returning (Sacramento Kings). and the Mariners and Seahawks can follow!
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-15-13 05:47 PM
    Well, I do have ONE window air conditioner but I have to install it if I want it. It use to reside in the basement and lugging it up to the second floor was a major hernia waiting to happen. Lugging it back similar. Finally, I did put it in an upstairs closet but it does not exactly fit my window. So I have a jigsaw of wooden parts that I routed out to fit the frame and the air conditioner and then a part to kind of lock them in place - kind of like those wooden block puzzles where you need to fit the KEY piece. While I'm trying to do this, the air conditioner has to balance on the window sill. It makes me sweat just thinking about it!
    F2,
    The whole scene you described sounds like a circus act. Of course, you can't be any worse than me. I put an ac in my downstairs window and pushed it out so far it fell in the driveway!

Leave it to me!
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    07-15-13 06:44 PM
    Lol!! I can just imagine watching an ac unit fall out a Window into a driveway!! Its like...a State Farm insurance commercial!! lol!!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-15-13 07:13 PM
    Lol!! I can just imagine watching an ac unit fall out a Window into a driveway!! Its like...a State Farm insurance commercial!! lol!!

Better than having a 10K BTU unit fall three stories onto the driver's side of your brand new Cadillac Escalade, like a former neighbor of mine.

07-16-13 12:21 AM
    F2,
    The whole scene you described sounds like a circus act. Of course, you can't be any worse than me. I put an ac in my downstairs window and pushed it out so far it fell in the driveway!

Leave it to me!
    Oh, boy. I have to be careful since the window is over a deck that is the roof of a room below. The air conditioner could just fall and blow out the roof! But it is a BALANCING ACT and, of course, I can't possibly ask anyone to help. Now they are sayng close to 90F tomorrow - that is UNhealthy.

But then again my solar is cooking........
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-24-solar.jpg  
    07-16-13 12:40 AM
    Better than having a 10K BTU unit fall three stories onto the driver's side of your brand new Cadillac Escalade, like a former neighbor of mine.

Oh good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-16-13 06:34 AM
    Oh good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His wife was ticked, her brand new ride was toast.
    07-16-13 09:58 AM
    His wife was ticked, her brand new ride was toast.
    grounds for divorce!
    I would be furious!
    BergerKing and westiewanderer like this.
    07-16-13 10:04 AM

Lol that would be something to see!! Talk about fireworks!!

BergerKing likes this.
    07-16-13 02:22 PM
    Trying to teach my husband how to block people on Facebook. One thing I never got into and I'm soooooooo glad. I need a drink. He's not a quick study. *slaps forehead*

07-16-13 05:50 PM
    Trying to teach my husband how to block people on Facebook. One thing I never got into and I'm soooooooo glad. I need a drink. He's not a quick study. *slaps forehead*

Now be nice to the hubby !!👍

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-16-13 06:47 PM
    Saw where me and Midd are in the same conference in FF.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    BergerKing and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-16-13 06:48 PM

May I have his email address?
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    07-17-13 12:34 AM
23,186 ... 804805806807808 ...