Happy 4th of July!! Been up since 5 am cooking.. I'm tired!

Sent from my HTC DNA
    What have you been cooking???
    I made steaks on the grill. Were yummy!!!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    07-04-13 03:50 PM
    Going all mexi-cali here...Mexican tacos and steak and of course coronas!! *grins*

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    07-04-13 03:52 PM
    pacific northWET - I'm doing Copper River Salmon in about an hour.
    jaydee5799 and westiewanderer like this.
    07-04-13 06:18 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/05/ere4a5av.jpg

Hope everyone's 4th is going well!!
    Finally (almost) done with the big move..back in my home town..its SO NICE!! U-haul broke down 40 miles from home after an 800 mile drive...LOL!! we hung in there and got home! U-haul showed up next day on tow truck! Haha...finally mostly unpacked...feeling blessed right now!! CHEERS!! *grins*

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    Good to hear. In some locales, you'd be lucky if the broken down truck had not been picked clean overnight!
    jaydee5799 and westiewanderer like this.
    07-04-13 06:20 PM
    Hey Ramblers!! Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th!
    And please be careful if you're the type to light off fireworks!!!
    Me? I can't get in any trouble as I will be watching them on TV.
    Hope you have another day off. If not, go back to work but remember its Friday tomorrow!!!!!!
    hamsterwheel and BergerKing like this.
    07-04-13 07:08 PM
    Hope everyone had a safe holiday...we are going t do fireworks at home. Don't want to deal with the crowds...plus am lazy, lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-04-13 07:17 PM
    Hope everyone had a safe holiday...we are going t do fireworks at home. Don't want to deal with the crowds...plus am lazy, lol
    Be careful!!
    Are fireworks legal where you are???
    They are illegal here. lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-04-13 07:37 PM
    The legal kind are , lmao
    BergerKing and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-04-13 07:43 PM
    Happy 4th of July!! Been up since 5 am cooking.. I'm tired!

Sent from my HTC DNA
    Happy Independence Day back atcha!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-04-13 07:47 PM
    pacific northWET - I'm doing Copper River Salmon in about an hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-img_20120365.jpg   Essex Post-Release Ramblings-img_20120366.jpg  
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-04-13 07:49 PM
    Hey Ramblers!! Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th!
    And please be careful if you're the type to light off fireworks!!!
    Me? I can't get in any trouble as I will be watching them on TV.
    Hope you have another day off. If not, go back to work but remember its Friday tomorrow!!!!!!
    Unfortunately, one guy near here may have lost a leg! Sad.
    07-04-13 07:51 PM
    F2, did you catch that fish in the photo???
    You are a Renaissance man!!!
    I love fish and especially on the grill...yummmmm
    So Ramblers, I have decided not to wait for VZW and I am going to load the latest official OS for my phone soon. Probably tomorrow.
    I keep mashing the button to see if there are updates for me and nothing. VZW says they started rolling them out but I haven't heard of anyone getting one.
    The only real problem I have is the reboot issue. It was like twice a day...now i haven't had one for two days. Go figure! I think it has something to do with memory. SO I am trying a little experiment and deleting apps to give my phone a certain amount of working RAM and see if that stops it.

But I probably will load the new OS which also stops it they say. I dunno what to think.
    07-05-13 06:23 AM
    F2, did you catch that fish in the photo???
    You are a Renaissance man!!!
    I love fish and especially on the grill...yummmmm
    So Ramblers, I have decided not to wait for VZW and I am going to load the latest official OS for my phone soon. Probably tomorrow.
    I keep mashing the button to see if there are updates for me and nothing. VZW says they started rolling them out but I haven't heard of anyone getting one.
    The only real problem I have is the reboot issue. It was like twice a day...now i haven't had one for two days. Go figure! I think it has something to do with memory. SO I am trying a little experiment and deleting apps to give my phone a certain amount of working RAM and see if that stops it.

But I probably will load the new OS which also stops it they say. I dunno what to think.
    Yup. In the Costco refrigerator!

Good luck with your intended upgrade. It we don't hear from you in a while, we will know you had another crash - of YOUR PHONE!
    07-05-13 08:36 AM
    Yup. In the Costco refrigerator!

Good luck with your intended upgrade. It we don't hear from you in a while, we will know you had another crash - of YOUR PHONE!
    Please!!
    I have hit everything except the lottery around here!
    LMAO

I will try to upgrade soon. I'm still being a chicken so who knows???

PS I thought you caught those fish!!!
    07-05-13 08:48 AM
    Hello Ramblers......

What's shakin. I'm being chicken to with the upgrade lol. Seriously what is wrong with me? I did countless BBOS upgrades, including hyrbrids and now I'm a wimp. SMH.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-05-13 09:31 AM
    Hello Ramblers......

What's shakin. I'm being chicken to with the upgrade lol. Seriously what is wrong with me? I did countless BBOS upgrades, including hyrbrids and now I'm a wimp. SMH.
    I think it's this phone. So much like a laptop and so much less like the 9930...
    You don't go into the OS update with the computer as quickly because of the substantial loss that could happen if things go wrong.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-05-13 09:47 AM
    Yeah...gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about it, lol
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-05-13 09:54 AM
    Hello Ramblers......

Me too Hamster. Like you, did many BBOS upgrades ....but too chicken now. I wish AT&T would release the darn upgrade.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-05-13 10:33 AM
    Me too Hamster. Like you, did many BBOS upgrades ....but too chicken now. I wish AT&T would release the darn upgrade.
    Well....I will be in Toronto next week and am going to get me a Roger's sim. Screw you ATT
    shaleem and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-05-13 10:38 AM
    Somebody has to join me. Im tired of waiting.I am one reboot away from doing the upgrade.
    07-05-13 10:38 AM
    Somebody has to join me. Im tired of waiting.I am one reboot away from doing the upgrade.
    Truthfully, jaydee, I'm not that tech savvy. I'm terrified of screwing up my phone. I wish I could have someone do it for me, but I'm the only one I know with a Z10 here. I'm sure others in Chicago have it ...LOL ....but I have yet to see one.
    07-05-13 10:46 AM
    Truthfully, jaydee, I'm not that tech savvy. I'm terrified of screwing up my phone. I wish I could have someone do it for me, but I'm the only one I know with a Z10 here. I'm sure others in Chicago have it ...LOL ....but I have yet to see one.
    I'm having one of the guys who knows what to do help me. He's gonna set meu p with the files and the directions.
    I am still scared.
    07-05-13 11:05 AM
    Shaleem can you get your hands on a T Mobile sim? Or get a Roger's one?
    07-05-13 11:15 AM
    I'm having one of the guys who knows what to do help me. He's gonna set meu p with the files and the directions.
    I am still scared.
    I have the instructions. Still chicken.
    07-05-13 11:16 AM
    Shaleem can you get your hands on a T Mobile sim? Or get a Roger's one?
    Yes ...I'm sure that I can. I actually thought of getting a Rogers sim when I was in London, Ontario last month. I'll be going there again in a month or so, maybe I'll get one while I'm there.
    07-05-13 11:18 AM
23,186 ... 801802803804805 ...