I thought that was a mutt chasing its tail...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hey! I resemble that!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-22-13 09:03 PM
    I wish I had your day. I'm exhausted.
    Doing nothing again tomorrow!!!'
    Got Pandora on my phone. Going to see if I need it on my phone to use in my car. I doubts. I could setup a station on the web I believe and then use in the car. Gotta figure that out.
    Now that got some things to sideload...will prob add a few more tomorrow.
    06-22-13 09:10 PM
    It was a long day of doing nothing today. HAHAHAHAHAH and more to come tomorrow.
    I'm with you for tomorrow. Might walk to a street fair.
    06-22-13 09:36 PM
    I'm with you for tomorrow. Might walk to a street fair.
    That sounds like fun!
    I might go get my nails done. Big chore. LMAO
    06-22-13 09:45 PM
    Hey! I resemble that!
    The mutt? Or the tail?

06-22-13 11:42 PM
    Hey anyone near the floods in Calgary???? Hope none of the Ramblers are experiencing this. I hate the flooding that can happen in places that don't normally get bad nature spells. Know what I mean? Like here. We usually don't get anything really bad and when we get a little out of the ordinary or it does decide to flood it set us up Topsy turvy. Feel sorry for them.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-23-13 05:57 AM
    That sounds like fun!
    I might go get my nails done. Big chore. LMAO
    I do my own nails. Snip, snip....

As for walking to street fair - we shall see. Yesterday was a perfect weather day and most un-June-like. High 78F and the mountains were perfect. Today is June-like - drizzling!!!!!!! Today's radar and yesterday's Paradise:
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-radar.jpg   Essex Post-Release Ramblings-lookout.jpg  
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-23-13 08:46 AM
    Street fair? You're not really one of those nude cyclists in Freemont?
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-23-13 09:13 AM
    Street fair? You're not really one of those nude cyclists in Freemont?
    There's not enough Body Paint to permit such an excursion! But Fremont would be the destination. For outsiders, Fremont has acquired a huge statute of Lenin after the fall of the Soviet Union. There's also a rocket ship! And while not legally countenanced, dozens of bicycle riders, ride naked in its Parade each year. Most well-decorated with paint but some a bit more scantily painted. There's also a huge Troll (this board would appreciate that) under a bridge grasping a real VW Bug. And there's the perpetually decorated and dressed "Waiting for the Interurban" statue.

Seattle's Fremont District gets ready for quirky street fair June 21-23 | OregonLive.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont_Troll

Check out the photos at the upper right:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wait...ient=firefox-a
    westiewanderer likes this.
    06-23-13 09:58 AM
    There's not enough Body Paint to permit such an excursion! But Fremont would be the destination. For outsiders, Fremont has acquired a huge statute of Lenin after the fall of the Soviet Union. There's also a rocket ship! And while not legally countenanced, dozens of bicycle riders, ride naked in its Parade each year. Most well-decorated with paint but some a bit more scantily painted. There's also a huge Troll (this board would appreciate that) under a bridge grasping a real VW Bug. And there's the perpetually decorated and dressed "Waiting for the Interurban" statue.

Seattle's Fremont District gets ready for quirky street fair June 21-23 | OregonLive.com

Fremont Troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check out the photos at the upper right:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wait...ient=firefox-a
    Oh Fred! You can't disguise yourself to US!!! I know that's you covered in grey paint!!!
    LMAO!
    What a bunch of nutbags. That left coast has gone to their brains!!!! Very funny info. Thanks for sharing that!!!!

Please do no go out in bad weather! It looks like it's gonna be nothing but rain for you.
    06-23-13 10:08 AM
    Fremont has always been a bit counter-culture. Although, lots of new development has driven up prices and driven out some of the quirkiness. It's just another Seattle neighborhood.

The rocket story and see the picture of the milepost distances:

Fremont, Seattle | Story of the Rocket
    06-23-13 11:08 AM
    I guess you have all the fun there F2 ! ! ! ! Very funny. And quirky. Nice to see tho I bet.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-23-13 12:29 PM
    The mutt? Or the tail?

Well I have chased tail in my life ...heheehee
    06-23-13 09:13 PM
    Morning Ramblers!!
    I might be getting my new car today! I can't wait! If not today then tomorrow but in any event I have a lot to do to get ready.
    First day of my vacation so wooohoooo.
    Sorry for all of you if you have to work. I will be back at it in a couple of weeks.
    06-24-13 06:10 AM
    Morning Ramblers!!
    I might be getting my new car today! I can't wait! If not today then tomorrow but in any event I have a lot to do to get ready.
    Sorry for all of you if you have to work. I will be back at it in a couple of weeks.
    Holy cow!! Enjoy it Jaydee! You know it will go by WAY too fast!! And you better post a pic or two of your new wheels when you get a second!! *Grins*
    06-24-13 08:17 AM
    Holy cow!! Enjoy it Jaydee! You know it will go by WAY too fast!! And you better post a pic or two of your new wheels when you get a second!! *Grins*
    Sure will! As soon as I know something!!
    BergerKing and westiewanderer like this.
    06-24-13 09:24 AM
    Morning Ramblers!!
    Enjoy the new car. And, yes, definitely get back to work - I NEED my Social Security! (sound of whip snapping in background)
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-24-13 09:25 AM
    Enjoy the new car. And, yes, definitely get back to work - I NEED my Social Security! (sound of whip snapping in background)
    So I found out my new car is in Jersey and someone has to go drive it back here. I volunteered but they wouldn't let me. LOL
    So maybe by Wednesday I will have the new one. In the meantime I am stuck driving the rental for another day and then BOOM! Car-less again!
    06-24-13 02:08 PM
    Joisy ? Joisy? Why is the friggin car in Joisy?
    06-24-13 02:56 PM
    Joisy ? Joisy? Why is the friggin car in Joisy?
    Cause they shipped it there after they made it. LOL there are so few around here that they have to trade with Joisey.
    And I will be a real Jersey driver after this.
    shaleem and westiewanderer like this.
    06-24-13 04:05 PM
    Cause they shipped it there after they made it. LOL there are so few around here that they have to trade with Joisey.
    And I will be a real Jersey driver after this.
    What's a little trip to Joisey. Down the thruway, across the Geo Washington Bridge, keep going but stop before Florida - easy. You pass my dad's old studio and pass not far from my H.S. - all in Da Bronx. Just ignore the 3 hours of traffic.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-24-13 06:44 PM
    What's a little trip to Joisey. Down the thruway, across the Geo Washington Bridge, keep going but stop before Florida - easy. You pass my dad's old studio and pass not far from my H.S. - all in Da Bronx. Just ignore the 3 hours of traffic.
    I actually live off of exit 27 on the Thruway! about 5 miles from the exit.
    I had no idea you were familiar with this area. Yeah, stop before you get to Florida.......HAHAHAAHAHA Can't take the heat down there!
    06-24-13 06:55 PM
    I actually live off of exit 27 on the Thruway! about 5 miles from the exit.
    I had no idea you were familiar with this area. Yeah, stop before you get to Florida.......HAHAHAAHAHA Can't take the heat down there!
    Eh, Bronx Boy, born and bred. Public school along Bruckner Blvd, now Bruckner Express Way, JHS similarly situated. HS in the other corner of The Bronx near Lehman College. College, Manhattan.

And just in case you need some more images of the Fremont Fair including nekid bicycle riders:

Fremont Solstice Parade 2013 - seattlepi.com
    jaydee5799 and westiewanderer like this.
    06-24-13 07:10 PM
    Eh, Bronx Boy, born and bred. Public school along Bruckner Blvd, now Bruckner Express Way, JHS similarly situated. HS in the other corner of The Bronx near Lehman College. College, Manhattan.

And just in case you need some more images of the Fremont Fair including nekid bicycle riders:

Fremont Solstice Parade 2013 - seattlepi.com
    Oh good Lord you hang out with a strange crowd.
    Wait! You don't really "hang out" do ya????

You'll catch a cold there F2!!!!!
    shaleem and westiewanderer like this.
    06-24-13 07:27 PM
    Oh good Lord you hang out with a strange crowd.
    Wait! You don't really "hang out" do ya????

You'll catch a cold there F2!!!!!
    LMFAO
    06-24-13 08:40 PM
23,186 ... 795796797798799 ...