They've been sucktacular for the last week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    Haven't even wasted my time listening to them, which is rare for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-17-13 12:14 AM
    Hey, if you send them chilled, she can lay on them and then drink then English style - warm!
    Thanks for the good thoughts guys!

Warm beer doesn't sound very thrilling F2. Sorry.....
    My big chore for the day will be to shower and wash my hair...as long as I can stand that long without collapsing ...I'm so upset!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-17-13 05:44 AM
    Hang in there JayDee...I know it's still painful...mentally and physically. Take one thing at a time.
    BergerKing and jaydee5799 like this.
    06-17-13 07:20 AM
    You got the kid today? Call me when you have time. I imagine he's gonna drive you crazy. Lol

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-17-13 07:52 AM
    Good morning peeps!! Totally crazy Monday yesterday...didn't hardly touch my beautifull Q10 lol! Hope Tuesday is a lil better! Have a great day everyone!

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-18-13 07:19 AM
    Hope everyone has a good day! Save a novena for me that I get some serious money for my wrecked car. If not I don't know how I am going to be getting around this summer.
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    06-18-13 08:50 AM
    How bout a chauffeur. In a fireman's hat.
    06-18-13 02:13 PM
    How bout a chauffeur. In a fireman's hat.
    WoooHOOOOOOO! I say YES YES YES to that!!

PS I did total the car. The insurance company just called. So I will let them haul the wreck away and bury it. And I will get a check soon. Not sure on the amount. It will have to be enough to pay off the rest of what I owe and give me some pocket change.
    06-18-13 04:44 PM
    Well let's hope you get a nice fat check!!!
    06-18-13 05:14 PM
    Hey Jaydee or Hamster, I have a wallpaper changer question for you! I just got it for my Q..but the weather bar is at the bottom right above the scroll dots...not at the top like yours! Is there a setting...or is that just Q specific? Its driving me crazy!! LOL
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 07:21 AM
    Hey Jaydee or Hamster, I have a wallpaper changer question for you! I just got it for my Q..but the weather bar is at the bottom right above the scroll dots...not at the top like yours! Is there a setting...or is that just Q specific? Its driving me crazy!! LOL
    Hey It's Q specific...there is no room at the top, so he had to put the weather at the bottom. Sorry...gonna have to be that way...
    06-19-13 07:33 AM
    Hey It's Q specific...there is no room at the top, so he had to put the weather at the bottom. Sorry...gonna have to be that way...
    *facepalm* LOL, thanks for the answer Hamster...its an awesome program BTW *Grins*
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 07:37 AM
    *facepalm* LOL, thanks for the answer Hamster...its an awesome program BTW *Grins*
    Sorry Westie! Your screen and dimensions are so different that some of these things don't translate..
    06-19-13 08:09 AM
    Sorry Westie! Your screen and dimensions are so different that some of these things don't translate..
    Its all good Jaydee!! I knew getting the Q that some things wouldn't translate! No biggie!

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 09:52 AM
    How's everybody doing today? News on my car: total loss. Waiting to hear on the price they are offering me.
    Got a new one on order.
    Gonna get a Malibu!!!!! (oh and NOT red)!!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 12:49 PM
    Mine is a 2009. The new ones are supposed to be very nice.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 01:16 PM
    Mine is a 2009. The new ones are supposed to be very nice.
    Ah ok Underway! I am really excited as this one is loaded with everything I could put in it!! Getting excited but am still waiting for a payoff figure from the insurance co.
    BergerKing and sleepngbear like this.
    06-19-13 01:22 PM
    If you get the chance, look at the Buick LaCrosse. Same car, but the trim is a bit different. The Buick tends to be a bit cushier. You might be able to get similar options priced differently.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 01:47 PM
    Only problem with that is I am dealing with a Chevy dealer because that is where my r other works and I get an employee discount added to my purchase. So i will prob stick to the Malibu they are ordering for me. But my husband lives buicks and his dad has a couple.

BergerKing and sleepngbear like this.
    06-19-13 02:08 PM
    Cool. Most Chevy dealers can get anything GM manufactures.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-13 02:13 PM
    I love the looks of the Enclave, myself.
    06-19-13 02:33 PM
    WoooHOOOOOOO! I say YES YES YES to that!!

PS I did total the car. The insurance company just called. So I will let them haul the wreck away and bury it. And I will get a check soon. Not sure on the amount. It will have to be enough to pay off the rest of what I owe and give me some pocket change.
    Awesomesauce.

Suggestion: go to a few auto pricing sites, like edmunds.com, kbb.com, and nadaguides.com, and research the clean retail price for the car about to be buried before the insurance company tells you what they think it's worth, which they should do before cutting you a check. Make sure they're giving you a fair value for it. You are well within your rights to argue the value if you think they're undercutting. If they really dig in their heels, you can also get quotes from dealers on the replacement value of the car that was totaled.

Good luck!!!!!
    06-19-13 02:59 PM
    Hope everyone has a good day! Save a novena for me that I get some serious money for my wrecked car. If not I don't know how I am going to be getting around this summer.
    So how is our own Mario Andretti? Stiff neck, sores shoulders? Did the air bag deploy - chest?

Good luck with the appraisal.
    06-19-13 03:32 PM
    So how is our own Mario Andretti? Stiff neck, sores shoulders? Did the air bag deploy - chest?

Good luck with the appraisal.
    Hahaha. Thanks for asking For2. I'm doing ok. No real soreness at all which is amazing considering what my car looks like. No air bag deployed. Pfft. What are they good for?

06-19-13 04:02 PM
    The airbag didn't deploy because the crash sensors detected that your Z10 wasn't threatened.
    06-19-13 04:09 PM
23,186 ... 792793794795796 ...