Ugh. Bad weather coming my way. Storms. Hope I don't see a tornado.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    buford07 likes this.
    06-13-13 07:09 AM
    Ugh. Bad weather coming my way. Storms. Hope I don't see a tornado.

Hope you don't, either, like I did in a dream this morning.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    jaydee5799 and westiewanderer like this.
    06-13-13 09:56 AM
    OMG!
    The water here is unbelieveable!!!
    The rivers are so full, the roads are covered, the fire trucks have streets blocked! The rain won't stop and we are so over the limit!!! My feet are the color of my sandals and my toes are shriveled from walking in the rain all day!!!
    06-13-13 04:02 PM
    But dry now?
    06-13-13 04:32 PM
    But dry now?
    Well my feet are dry now but everything else is flooded!!
    And Hamster is trying to dodge a tornado!
    06-13-13 05:14 PM
    Wow. We just have volcanoes and earthquakes to worry about...
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 05:18 PM
    Yep, I thought we only had to worry about Hurricanes
    Now we have tornado winds and rain and floods.

Mother Nature on the war path..
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 05:21 PM
    Wow. We just have volcanoes and earthquakes to worry about...
    good thing that's all you have to worry about. The rain and flooding would be just awful for you.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 05:22 PM
    NVM. Possible small tornado just southwest of Portland Oregon an hour ago. That's about 140 miles away.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 08:31 PM
    EEEkkkk.....Wow. What terrible weather all over the country!

Stay safe!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 08:35 PM
    Thanks. It looks like that goes for all of us.

The Puget Sound area should be good for the next week or so. Rain tapering off through tonight then 70s and sun for the next week.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 09:03 PM
    Thanks. It looks like that goes for all of us.

The Puget Sound area should be good for the next week or so. Rain tapering off through tonight then 70s and sun for the next week.
    Yep sounds like here also...going to be a great weekend "they" say. Whatever that means lol.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 09:09 PM
    I'll bet that "they" stay warm and dry
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 09:31 PM
    Did you get a chance to look at the Q yet?

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-13-13 09:33 PM
    I've been to two stores that don't have them.

My thinking though is that if I want the BB keyboard I should just stick with the 9930. I do a lot with this S3 because I can, not because I need to. In fact, I probably spend too much time futzing with this thing and not being productive. My only real complaint with the Bold is the screen. As my eyes get older, I'd like something a bit bigger. I'm not sure if the screen difference is big enough with the Q. The answer is a Z with a keyboard. You know - - a BB10 Torch for Verizon. I can dream, right?
    06-13-13 10:10 PM
    Holy cow you guys....be safe!! jeebus!!

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    06-14-13 08:12 AM

My thinking though is that if I want the BB keyboard I should just stick with the 9930. I do a lot with this S3 because I can, not because I need to. In fact, I probably spend too much time futzing with this thing and not being productive. My only real complaint with the Bold is the screen. As my eyes get older, I'd like something a bit bigger. I'm not sure if the screen difference is big enough with the Q. The answer is a Z with a keyboard. You know - - a BB10 Torch for Verizon. I can dream, right?
    I think a lot of people would like to have a bb10 device like the one you speak of. That would for sure be a good one.

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    westiewanderer likes this.
    06-14-13 08:36 AM
    I'll tell you what...I FINALLY got my Q10 in my hands...and it is one AMAZING device!! keyboard is amazing...screen is amazing...everything is amazing!! LOL I DO understand the older eyes argument though. I would still reccomend this Q10 over any other device...hehe

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-14-13 08:49 AM

You haven't given the glass kb of the z a try yet??? It's not hard to get used to. After a week you should be good.

06-14-13 09:11 AM
    I don't have as much of a problem with the glass anymore. I'm using a keyboard from SwiftKey on this S3. The SwiftKey folks supposedly wrote the keyboard for BB10.
    06-14-13 09:26 AM
    OK guys...gonna show off the Q10 just a little bit! This is it in a casemate artistry wood case....the zebrawood model! Most amazing case I've ever owned...they have them for z10 too!! *grins*

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    jaydee5799 and FF22 like this.
    06-14-13 11:04 AM
    One last shot of the illumination ...looks blue here bit just like the bold 9930....

EDIT....I'm going to leave my spelling mistake because I typed it on my Droid....Bahahahahahahaha!

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    06-14-13 11:08 AM
    Love that case westie!!!!!
    Thanks for the pics.

06-14-13 12:09 PM
    That Q is looking great!
    I almost wonder what would happen if i went back to a kb? Eh can't do it now...I LOVE the screen real estate I have with my Z. Largest screen room possible for me. Makes everything so easy.

Gotta say I checked out those wood cases too. They are kinda cool looking. As are the Dbrand skins. Wonder if one of them is in my future?

Course maybe not if I end up getting that car I have been looking at. No way I can overspend if I do end up signing papers for it!!!
    06-14-13 07:18 PM
    I agree, great looking Q you got there, Westie!
    Not sure if I could go back either.....I will go have a look at one though just to see it.

The car! The new car!!! Can't wait!
    06-14-13 07:21 PM
23,186 ... 790791792793794 ...