If it was like my old HTC, he didn't have to shoot it. It died on its own like mine did.
    I dunno. Buford is pretty handy with his shotgun. I bet he thought it was Bambi!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-09-13 09:05 PM
    If it was like my old HTC, he didn't have to shoot it. It died on its own like mine did.
    You aren't supposed to breathe on them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-10-13 02:14 PM
    So Ramblers, the news is GOOD!
    Classes are over!!!! All I have left are exams, long lunches, a little administering of tests and time to clean my rooms up!
    WOOOHOOOOO
    School year is finally coming to a close!!!
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    06-10-13 05:08 PM
    So Ramblers, the news is GOOD!
    Classes are over!!!! All I have left are exams, long lunches, a little administering of tests and time to clean my rooms up!
    WOOOHOOOOO
    School year is finally coming to a close!!!
    Wrap it up!

06-10-13 09:49 PM
    Can't wait to be done. Exams today and tomorrow. Thursday and Friday I have a nice Cisco conference at RPI. Perfect. And the rain is gonna stop by then they say.

06-11-13 04:50 AM
    haha, well, my girlie was a total sport...So even though im not home...she opened the box and took a few photos of my q10 for me! *grins* Gotta love it!!
    Essex Post-Release Ramblings-q10inbox.jpg
    Essex Post-Release Ramblings-q10thumb.jpg
    Essex Post-Release Ramblings-q10side.jpg
    Essex Post-Release Ramblings-q10back.jpg

I cant wait to get my hands on it!! Hope the day is good everyone!

Oh, she even re-taped the box afterwards...LOL!
    06-11-13 08:54 AM
    She even retaped the box? Wow.

Thursday is going to seem a LONG time away...
    BergerKing and westiewanderer like this.
    06-11-13 09:25 AM
    She even retaped the box? Wow.

Thursday is going to seem a LONG time away...
    Are you getting one too underway?

06-11-13 09:52 AM
    I stopped at a local VZW store in Sunday to look at one. The guy couldn't get one out for me because it had not been released.

This S3 is a beautiful device. The screen is awesome. I does everything I ask and more. It just doesn't feel right. After 6 weeks it's still bigger than I like.

To tell the truth there's too much to futz with on this phone. Too many things to play with, settings to mess with, and apps to check out.

I charged up my Bold over the weekend. I used it on WiFi to make a few posts on this forum. Big mistake. One of my kids may wind up with this S3 very soon.
    06-11-13 10:20 AM
    Congrats, Westie, it looks great!

JayDee, just enjoy this time now...no ***** kids to deal with!!

I'm actually glad for your kids, Peter
    westiewanderer likes this.
    06-11-13 11:00 AM
    Costco has the Z for just $50. I don't see the Q anywhere yet except preorder from Big Red.
    06-11-13 11:35 AM
    I stopped at a local VZW store in Sunday to look at one. The guy couldn't get one out for me because it had not been released.

This S3 is a beautiful device. The screen is awesome. I does everything I ask and more. It just doesn't feel right. After 6 weeks it's still bigger than I like.

To tell the truth there's too much to futz with on this phone. Too many things to play with, settings to mess with, and apps to check out.

I charged up my Bold over the weekend. I used it on WiFi to make a few posts on this forum. Big mistake. One of my kids may wind up with this S3 very soon.
    Well it's nice a phone has a lot to play with if that's what you wanna spend your time doing. I miss themes cause I used to fiddle with them a lot. But now I fiddle with apps and the browser and don't miss the themes at all. I'm actually using my phone a lot more than I ever did before.

06-11-13 11:47 AM
    Costco has the Z for just $50. I don't see the Q anywhere yet except preorder from Big Red.
    Nice. I paid 600 for mine plus tax

06-11-13 11:48 AM
    How has your data use been with your Z? And how well does it integrate with Gmail?
    Last edited by underway99; 06-11-13 at 12:26 PM.
    06-11-13 11:54 AM
    How has your data use been with your Z? And how well does it integrate with Gmail?
    My data usage has gone up, no doubt about it! I used about 1.5GB myself this month in data. I don't have access to wi-fi at work (well I do now and again...its hit and miss. Mostly miss) and I post all day long and keep up with a lot of posting since I have moved into the Ambassador's role. I used to use a fraction of a GB with my 9930. My son has an iPhone5 (he got it in Dec. a 5? 5s? whatever) He used interestingly 9.4 GB this month with of course, put us over and the day before my cycle was to end I had to up our plan to 12 GB a month! Yeah. He does a lot of ESPN streaming and facebook on his phone and he does it ALL DAY or NIGHT long, depending on what shift he is working. So.....there goes my nice little neat data package. Anyway, after this cycle I am going to knock it down to 8GB and see how we fare. Another note: before when I had my 9930, my son didn't use as much data either because it wasn't until April that our data jumped up big time. It used to be around 4GB.

Wi-fi helps immensely. I just don't have it during the day.

As far as Gmail goes...no problems!
    I have personal email domain on gmail and work email is Google apps so I get both pushed to my phone, faster than on my PC.
    My contacts are my work list which syncs with my phone as well. Same for my calendar. And when I delete something from my phone, it still remains in my inbox on my PC. I thought it wasn't supposed to, but it does.
    06-11-13 12:47 PM
    Copy all. Thanks for that.

9.4GB? My kid would be using an old Motorola flip phone again. Yes, I still have a working E815. My daughter understands the "no streaming when not on WiFi" rule. She has a 2GB allowance and hasn't exceeded 1GB on her S3.

BTW , is there a working XM app for BB10?
    06-11-13 01:26 PM
    As far as the xm app no. They don't intend to support bb
    I haven't tried the website. I imagine it works there. But i use tune in radio. Free and has a ton of stations. I don't wanna pay xm any more than I already do for three vehicles. Lmao

06-11-13 02:36 PM
    PS I don't have my 815 anymore but that was one of my first real phones. Lol. Loved that Motorola. Hacked it to death. And then moved to a moto q

06-11-13 02:37 PM
    PS I don't have my 815 anymore but that was one of my first real phones. Lol. Loved that Motorola. Hacked it to death. And then moved to a moto q

My first two phones were web 'enabled' but not fun to do internet with. That changed with the 8330. It was a whole new ball game, and all bets were off.
    06-11-13 02:46 PM

Yeah, my E815 wasn't stock either.
    06-11-13 03:14 PM
    Hey Ramblers!!! I bought an app today called Pocket Booth for my X10. It's a photo app that works like a photo booth where you get 4 shots on a strip of pictures. It's cool and has sound effects too. It did cost 1.99 but I like it. If you have lids its a great app. You can share the pics or save em. Really different. And hey! Because we can!!!! Right??

06-12-13 08:55 PM
    Hey Ramblers!!! I bought an app today called Pocket Booth for my X10. It's a photo app that works like a photo booth where you get 4 shots on a strip of pictures. It's cool and has sound effects too. It did cost 1.99 but I like it. If you have lids its a great app. You can share the pics or save em. Really different. And hey! Because we can!!!! Right??

Is the X10 better than the Z10?

Bwaahhahahah. Just kidding.

I might have to try that app. Why not right?
    06-12-13 09:03 PM
    Actually the X10 is a step above the a10. That's what happens when you're tired and stay up to watch ****** hockey.

BergerKing likes this.
    06-12-13 09:18 PM
    Hahahahha. Then I want the X10!!!

Me too. So tired of doing all this laptop ****. And watching hockey at the same time. Ugh. Might just go to bed.

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    06-12-13 09:21 PM
    Hahahahha. Then I want the X10!!!

Me too. So tired of doing all this laptop ****. And watching hockey at the same time. Ugh. Might just go to bed.

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    You don't like futzing with your laptop?

06-12-13 11:53 PM
23,186 ... 789790791792793 ...