You drank Pepsi with nothing to hide the taste? Were they out of bathwater? All while being a graduation party chaperone?

Wow! You're braver than I thought.

Yes, this is a Coca Cola house!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-02-13 08:06 PM
    Anyone have a towel handy? This will leave a stain..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    Yes, I, too, was drooling!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-02-13 08:26 PM
    You drank Pepsi with nothing to hide the taste? Were they out of bathwater? All while being a graduation party chaperone?

Hahahaha. I'm a diet Pepsi gal. Sorry. It was great. And they had coffee and tea for the chaperones later. Helped to keep me awake at 10:45 when i wanted to leave but still had to ride that bus home. Lol

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-02-13 08:27 PM
    The country club where we went hosts weddings as well. I can't imagine how much it all costs.

06-02-13 08:27 PM
    Boy what a day! Fun and busy and lots of food and uhm drinks!
    Now I'm in my jammies catching up on CB.

JayDee that feast! OMG, food coma for sure. Sorry, but I'm with Peter....Coke rocks, LMAO.

F2 - didn't quite no why JayDee told me that....she should know be better by now..

BK-

Still contemplating that leak 10.1 since ATT seems to think we don't need it quite yet
    Decisions, decisions....
    westiewanderer likes this.
    06-02-13 08:38 PM
    I am also contemplating the latest leak but you know there is a new one everyday so which one is the right one? I'm gonna give VZW until I get out of school and then if nothing I will load one.

When u woke up this morning all my active frames were closed. So i know the phone rebooted. Once or twice a week it happens to me.

06-02-13 08:49 PM
    I am also contemplating the latest leak but you know there is a new one everyday so which one is the right one? I'm gonna give VZW until I get out of school and then if nothing I will load one.

When u woke up this morning all my active frames were closed. So i know the phone rebooted. Once or twice a week it happens to me.

Yeah...I think I will give it another couple weeks then figure out which leak is the best at that time.
    I don't get reboots like that, but wallpaper changer active frame closed on me over night some time. I know the phone didn't reboot because other active frames were still on, and I checked reboot time.
    06-02-13 08:54 PM
    How do I check reboot time?

06-02-13 09:02 PM
    How do I check reboot time?

Settings - About - Hardware - scroll to the bottom
    06-02-13 09:04 PM
    Settings - About - Hardware - scroll to the bottom
    Oh ok. Yup rebooted during the night.

06-02-13 09:25 PM
    Yes, I, too, was drooling!
    Bwahahahahahahahahah!

06-02-13 09:57 PM
    OK Hamster, I find that Wallpaper Changer shuts the active frame a lot more often than I want to admit. Are we going to be posting in Shao's thread?
    06-03-13 05:52 AM
    Boy what a day! Fun and busy and lots of food and uhm drinks!
    Now I'm in my jammies catching up on CB.

JayDee that feast! OMG, food coma for sure. Sorry, but I'm with Peter....Coke rocks, LMAO.

F2 - didn't quite no why JayDee told me that....she should know be better by now..

BK-

Still contemplating that leak 10.1 since ATT seems to think we don't need it quite yet
    Decisions, decisions....
    I guess I never was a big soda guy and never quite understood the Coke/Pepsi or Pepsi/Coke (don't want to upset either side) controversy. I think that they are so similar - who cares!!!!! Now give me a good Lime Ricky!!!

I'm sure Jaydee was off her game when she advised you to drink. After all she spent hours with HS students and drank, well, some soft drink!
    06-03-13 08:02 AM
    I guess I never was a big soda guy and never quite understood the Coke/Pepsi or Pepsi/Coke (don't want to upset either side) controversy. I think that they are so similar - who cares!!!!! Now give me a good Lime Ricky!!!

I'm sure Jaydee was off her game when she advised you to drink. After all she spent hours with HS students and drank, well, some soft drink!
    Too bad all they had were Shirley Temples and diet. LOL
    It affected my brain for sure. But boy could I use one now! This day is just the worst Monday it can be!!!
    06-03-13 08:39 AM
    PS I had to tell some of the kids that the drink WAS a Shirley Temple (they had never heard of her before!)
    Youth
    buford07 likes this.
    06-03-13 09:29 AM

I was with ya all the way up to the Coke house. Here we have a beer house.
    06-03-13 11:58 AM
    Believe me - - this is a beer house too. The kids don't get my Alaskan Amber though...
    Last edited by underway99; 06-03-13 at 01:01 PM.
    06-03-13 12:02 PM
    I was with ya all the way up to the Coke house. Here we have a beer house.
    Dr Pepper house.

06-03-13 12:44 PM
    Oh no!!! cola wars!!!

06-03-13 02:11 PM
    Hahahahahahaha
    06-03-13 02:22 PM
    That's so1980. Hahahahha

06-03-13 03:23 PM
    Yep now we're in the Smart Phone Wars, LMAO
    06-03-13 03:38 PM
    Eh. I don't care what anyone else has as long as I don't hear derogatory comments. Like the one I saw today in the other thread.

BergerKing likes this.
    06-03-13 03:46 PM
    Eh. I don't care what anyone else has as long as I don't hear derogatory comments. Like the one I saw today in the other thread.

Oh, there are so many....

06-03-13 04:26 PM
    Hey Ramblers!!!! It 5 days of classes left!! I am Counting down already!!! Woohooooo

After that I have 2 weeks of exams to administer but I am not busy every day. So wooohooooo

06-04-13 05:50 AM
23,186 ... 783784785786787 ...