I don't care what device it is or what type of equipment. Electronics fail. Rebooting is not a bad thing.
    Exactly! I have to reboot mine too sometimes.. They all hang up or bog down from time to time..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-01-13 08:36 AM
    Hi Buford! How is the weather where you are???
    We are expecting storms tomorrow.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    06-01-13 08:49 AM
    Storms today.. We should get some rain.. I hope the tornadoes stay away though..

Sent from my DROID DNA...
    westiewanderer and jaydee5799 like this.
    06-01-13 09:12 AM
    Our storms just moved out here in ND...got a four day soaker that dropped 3 inches plus of H2O...but we needed it! Thank goodness we dont have to worry bout tornadoes up here very often...Hope you guys dont get any in your areas! Cant wait to be back in Utah! lol
    06-01-13 09:43 AM
    Essex Post-Release Ramblings-caturday.jpg

Hope your Caturday is like this!! *Grins*
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-01-13 09:58 AM
    Storms today.. We should get some rain.. I hope the tornadoes stay away though..

Sent from my DROID DNA...
    Agree with that. I've already had to make one flip this past week and run for cover. Got hit with a nasty blast of wind before I barely made it to the Iowa 80,and got inside about ten seconds before getting blasted by straight line winds. The storm subsided as it passed, quickly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    buford07 likes this.
    06-01-13 10:34 PM
    Morning Ramblers...

Going golfing, LOL! Wish me luck
    buford07 likes this.
    06-02-13 07:44 AM
    Agree with that. I've already had to make one flip this past week and run for cover. Got hit with a nasty blast of wind before I barely made it to the Iowa 80,and got inside about ten seconds before getting blasted by straight line winds. The storm subsided as it passed, quickly.

I imagine you see more than your share of bad weather being on the road. It must make you really pay y tension to weather reports. Do you use any special apps on your phone for those purposes?

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-02-13 07:57 AM
    Morning Ramblers...

Going golfing, LOL! Wish me luck
    Have fun golfing. Something I never wanted to do!!! We will see how you like it.

BergerKing likes this.
    06-02-13 07:58 AM
    Have fun golfing. Something I never wanted to do!!! We will see how you like it.

I haven't played in years....only going to a par 3, so shouldn't be too bad, lol.
    I'll keep you posted..hahaha
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-02-13 08:06 AM
    I haven't played in years....only going to a par 3, so shouldn't be too bad, lol.
    I'll keep you posted..hahaha
    OH ok, a par 3 is probably a lot of fun. Don't forget to stay hydrated! It's prob pretty warm where you are!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-02-13 08:12 AM
    OH ok, a par 3 is probably a lot of fun. Don't forget to stay hydrated! It's prob pretty warm where you are!!
    Yep, It's already 75 here, and humid.
    Thing we'll stick to 9 holes....lmao
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-02-13 08:18 AM
    I imagine you see more than your share of bad weather being on the road. It must make you really pay y tension to weather reports. Do you use any special apps on your phone for those purposes?

Actually, the phone itself gave me a tornado warning via Emergency Broadcast. But I do monitor The Weather Channel to watch for what I also 'feel', as I'm one of those people some call a 'human barometer'.

06-02-13 08:22 AM
    Yep, It's already 75 here, and humid.
    Thing we'll stick to 9 holes....lmao
    And have a drink when you're done!!!!!
    06-02-13 08:47 AM
    Actually, the phone itself gave me a tornado warning via Emergency Broadcast. But I do monitor The Weather Channel to watch for what I also 'feel', as I'm one of those people some call a 'human barometer'.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0b1cb78a.png

Yup! I know exactly what you mean! Migrainers are the best predictors of weather! I can tell when a thunderstorm or snowstorm is approaching hours before anyone knows. Weird isn't it? you become so intuned with the weather driving, you must almost NOT need anything to help you.
    06-02-13 08:48 AM
    Yup! I know exactly what you mean! Migrainers are the best predictors of weather! I can tell when a thunderstorm or snowstorm is approaching hours before anyone knows. Weird isn't it? you become so intuned with the weather driving, you must almost NOT need anything to help you.
    I've been able to tell when bad weather was coming even before it got there since I was a kid. Then, in the Navy, I learned a lot more because it was a survival tool. Then even more out here on the road, where I use technology, as well.

jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-02-13 09:26 AM
    And have a drink when you're done!!!!!
    Why do I think that advice was unnecessary. Kind of like breathing, no? Just comes naturally.

2pm and 67.5F - perfect. Blue sky and puffy clouds.
    jaydee5799 and hamsterwheel like this.
    06-02-13 04:00 PM
    Why do I think that advice was unnecessary. Kind of like breathing, no? Just comes naturally.

2pm and 67.5F - perfect. Blue sky and puffy clouds.
    Boy F2!! Do you know us! HAHAHA
    06-02-13 05:01 PM
    Boy F2!! Do you know us! HAHAHA
    Well, after a few years and more than a few GUNS and tonics threads, I do learn.

Now the temperature is beastly - 66.6 - just mowed the lawn.
    BergerKing and hamsterwheel like this.
    06-02-13 05:21 PM
    How was the PROM? The Food. The flask? (g)
    BergerKing and hamsterwheel like this.
    06-02-13 05:22 PM
    How was the PROM? The Food. The flask? (g)
    HAHA!!!
    It was the Senior Ball and the food was oh so pleantiful and yummy! They had a crepe bar; a pasta bar (diff types of pastas), an Italian bar with fresh Italian bread, oil for drizzling, fresh mozzerella, roasted red peppers, onions and other things to put on top, a selection of cheeses, fruits, Hawaiian chicken, eggplant Parmesan, a platter of Italian meats (salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, etc.) potato puffs, pizza squares, etc.

That was pre-dinner.

Then they served dinner by setting down a chilled plate in front of you and serving salad. Then a hot plate and served from a tray: chicken breast with a lemon type sauce, sliced roast beef with gravy, twice baked stuffed potato and two veggies. Then a sundae bar for dessert.

Do I know my food? YUM

The music consisted of two professional club disc jockeys who spin their own music and thumped their way into a headache for me all evening. HAHAHAH Let's just say I volunteered for the perimeter duty most of the evening!

Post 14,500
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-02-13 05:53 PM
    HAHA!!!
    It was the Senior Ball and the food was oh so pleantiful and yummy! They had a crepe bar; a pasta bar (diff types of pastas), an Italian bar with fresh Italian bread, oil for drizzling, fresh mozzerella, roasted red peppers, onions and other things to put on top, a selection of cheeses, fruits, Hawaiian chicken, eggplant Parmesan, a platter of Italian meats (salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, etc.) potato puffs, pizza squares, etc.

That was pre-dinner.

Then they served dinner by setting down a chilled plate in front of you and serving salad. Then a hot plate and served from a tray: chicken breast with a lemon type sauce, sliced roast beef with gravy, twice baked stuffed potato and two veggies. Then a sundae bar for dessert.

Do I know my food? YUM

The music consisted of two professional club disc jockeys who spin their own music and thumped their way into a headache for me all evening. HAHAHAH Let's just say I volunteered for the perimeter duty most of the evening!

Post 14,500
    Anyone have a towel handy? This will leave a stain..

FF22 likes this.
    06-02-13 07:18 PM

LMAO!!!!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-02-13 07:24 PM

That's a picture that NONE of us needed!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-02-13 07:31 PM
    That's a picture that NONE of us needed!
    Now I don't eat all of that. And even if I did, it wasn't all at once. Lmao

Oh and I drank diet Pepsi with no alcohol. Haha. Not even the kids offered any vodka.

06-02-13 07:49 PM
23,186 ... 782783784785786 ...