So today I fixed a problem with my BB Protect with a reboot. And tried to fix an problem with my BBID payment info with a reboot. I thought we were done with reboots???

I guess I just load too many apps not to have reboots. I always feel better when turning the phone off and starting it up again. Clean and fresh!

I am going to create a folder of apps that I call Active Frames like someone suggested to me (maybe Noah?) to make it easier everytime I reboot.
    Not even my S3 is immune from an occasional battery pull or reboot. It even helps my laptop, usually.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-29-13 08:36 PM
    Well seems like I'm gonna have to keep rebooting if it helps a problem or two. No other choice.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-29-13 08:41 PM
    Essex Post-Release Ramblings-fire-works-celebration-57742.jpg

HAPPY DAY!!! Just Pre-ordered my White Q10 from Verizon!! YES!!! LOL FINALLY!!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-30-13 07:55 AM
    That's great news Westie!!
    Hope you get it in your hands soon!!!!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    05-30-13 09:01 AM
    Me too Jaydee! Thanks! *Grins* It sais it will ship by 6/6 so Ill cross my fingers for sooner! lol! WOOT!
    05-30-13 09:55 AM
    Not even my S3 is immune from an occasional battery pull or reboot. It even helps my laptop, usually.

Yep...my laptop needs it from time to time. As does the routers, cable box etc.. I think most electronics do, and those folks that say you don't are well just wrong. Just sayin...LOL
    05-30-13 10:39 AM
    Yep...my laptop needs it from time to time. As does the routers, cable box etc.. I think most electronics do, and those folks that say you don't are well just wrong. Just sayin...LOL
    I agree. I think you still need to reboot as well. No one wants to admit to it. Lol

05-30-13 10:55 AM
    You have a good point.

hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-30-13 06:50 PM
    I agree. I think you still need to reboot as well. No one wants to admit to it. Lol

I've called people on that, they thought I was nuts til they tried it.

hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-30-13 06:51 PM
    I don't care what device it is or what type of equipment. Electronics fail. Rebooting is not a bad thing.
    05-30-13 08:56 PM
    Ramblers. It's Friday!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well. What's on the agenda??

I have the senior ball tonight to chaperone. Ugh. It's supposed to be 91 here and i am rethinking the long black dress I had picked out. I think it will be dressy crops and flat shoes. Besides I gotta ride the bus with the kids to the country club and then back. My contacts will probably be stuck to the inside of my eyes by then!!!!! Not looking forward to it. Lol all after a lovely day in the neighborhood.

05-31-13 05:52 AM

I have the senior ball tonight to chaperone. Ugh. It's supposed to be 91 here and i am rethinking the long black dress I had picked out. I think it will be dressy crops and flat shoes. Besides I gotta ride the bus with the kids to the country club and then back. My contacts will probably be stuck to the inside of my eyes by then!!!!! Not looking forward to it. Lol all after a lovely day in the neighborhood.

Wiser to go cooler. You'll thank yourself later. No need for extra suffering, the youngsters already have that on the menu.

05-31-13 07:38 AM
    Take it easy JayDee...Have fun...I agree on the crops...much better
    05-31-13 07:51 AM
    TGIF peeps! Hope everyone has a great friday!! *grins*
    05-31-13 08:34 AM
    Wiser to go cooler. You'll thank yourself later. No need for extra suffering, the youngsters already have that on the menu.

Take it easy JayDee...Have fun...I agree on the crops...much better
    Yeah I think I will be comfortable so I can be mean...I mean so I can be relaxed and not give a damn. That's all they want from me anyway. Just so we don't have to call the cops.
    hamsterwheel and BergerKing like this.
    05-31-13 09:04 AM
    Try and enjoy it, and don't let the kids get to you...or if they do, you know how to handle them lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-31-13 12:19 PM
    I will enjoy. Free food!!!! Woohooooo

BergerKing likes this.
    05-31-13 12:47 PM
    Freee foooood is the best!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-31-13 12:54 PM
    And you can wash it down with the booze you confiscate from the kids.
    BergerKing and buford07 like this.
    05-31-13 01:02 PM
    And you can wash it down with the booze you confiscate from the kids.
    Lmao!!!!!
    Exactly. They have a bar at the country club that they won't have staffed. Who needs Staff? I know how to make a gun and tonic okay. Lol

Seriously supposed to be beautiful there so we will see.

BergerKing likes this.
    05-31-13 01:07 PM
    Here, here..I'll drink to that!
    From what we've been told - you'd drink to anything (how's that for my re-entrance!!!!)
    06-01-13 12:43 AM
    From what we've been told - you'd drink to anything (how's that for my re-entrance!!!!)
    I'll drink to that!
    06-01-13 12:48 AM

Baked a NY style cheesecake for a house-cooling party. The folks are moving to Bend, Ore. Well, actually, selling the home here and moving more full time to their house down there. These are the people I did the ski trip to Italy with in January and one to Austria a few years back.

But a more sombre note before that - attending a memorial service for someone killed in an avalanche about a month ago. Really nice guy - incredibly strong and fast.

And I got "blue light" treatment for too much sun for years, MANY years past, so I need to kind of hide from the sun for a bit or wear zinc oxide. I played vampire for the last few days - staying out of light, even cloudy light!
    06-01-13 12:55 AM
    Lmao!!!!!
    Exactly. They have a bar at the country club that they won't have staffed. Who needs Staff? I know how to make a gun and tonic okay. Lol

Seriously supposed to be beautiful there so we will see.

Three parts gun and hold the tonic! Enjoy the prom.
    06-01-13 12:58 AM
    Any other suggestions for our girlz vacation??
    Florida? I don't think I wanna be that warm...temps too hot.
    And Buford don't say Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK then HOUSTON!!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-01-13 08:31 AM
23,186 ... 781782783784785 ...