Happy caturday peeps!! *grins*(almost posted a puppy pic but gotta stay true to form lol)!

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-25-13 06:34 PM
    My striped grey tiger also sleeps on his back just like your cat Westie.
    So cute. Mine is named Scotty.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    05-25-13 09:00 PM
    Ok Ramblers. Old JayDee wants to remind everyone that this is Memorial Day weekend and to say thank you to all the Ramblers who have served our country. Where would we be without our veterans? Thank you for your service and your continued service for those currently serving or working in the military or government employ. We salute you!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-26-13 06:34 AM
    Ok Ramblers. Old JayDee wants to remind everyone that this is Memorial Day weekend and to say thank you to all the Ramblers who have served our country. Where would we be without our veterans? Thank you for your service and your continued service for those currently serving or working in the military or government employ. We salute you!!!

Well said !

Oh and Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-26-13 07:44 AM
    Oh thanks Hamster!!!
    34 years can you believe it? No wonder I took up drinking gun and tonics!!!!! Lmao

Good thing my husband doesn't read CB. Lol

BergerKing likes this.
    05-26-13 08:04 AM
    Oh thanks Hamster!!!
    34 years can you believe it? No wonder I took up drinking gun and tonics!!!!! Lmao

Good thing my husband doesn't read CB. Lol

Looks like you have a great day planned ....without him
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-26-13 08:08 AM
    OK guys! This is my 14,000th post!!
    And just for some fun...my husband said he heard our wedding song on the radio today..."Please Release Me"...
    LMAO!
    I said Gladly!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA
    hamsterwheel and BergerKing like this.
    05-26-13 03:33 PM
    And just for some fun...my husband said he heard our wedding song on the radio today..."Please Release Me"...
    LMAO!
    I said Gladly!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA
    WOOHOOOOOOO

Essex Post-Release Ramblings-jd14000.png

Your new shirt!!!!!
    CONGRATS
    05-26-13 03:34 PM
    WOOHOOOOOOO

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jd14000.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	429.3 KB 
ID:	165597

Your new shirt!!!!!
    CONGRATS
    WOOOHOOOOOOOOO
    Thanks Hamster so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's perfect!!!!
    05-26-13 03:37 PM
    LMAO!
    I said Gladly!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA
    14000? How does your poor husband even compete?

So if we were to sort all the posts to just this thread, could we figure that JayDee has roughly a third of them? This could be renamed "JayDee's Thread"
    jaydee5799 and hamsterwheel like this.
    05-26-13 04:13 PM
    LMAO!
    I said Gladly!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA
    Congrats on 14K! I need to step it up and bust my next milestone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    hamsterwheel and jaydee5799 like this.
    05-26-13 04:53 PM
    Congrats on 14K! I need to step it up and bust my next milestone.

I will never catch up with you!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-26-13 05:02 PM
    Neither will I, I've got half of what JayDee has
    05-26-13 05:06 PM
    I will never catch up with you!

Funny thing is; I really don't try all that hard. I just drop a few in the basket and they seem to multiply. But it helps having groups of people I like posting, too.
    05-26-13 05:30 PM
    Before we went to Rehab, we used to post all the time. Then it slowed down. But we have been picking up the pace lately.
    Both threads have really great groups of people!!!

know what I can't figure out? these people who complain and complain about their BlackBerry. Why don't they leave and go to another phone? They have to post and make a big scene. Anything for attention. Kinda makes me NOT want to greet everyone who comes aboard...gotta pick and choose which threads I answer because I say things and then some people are nasty. That's the only thing that bothers me...tonight anyway!
    05-26-13 06:02 PM
    I agree with you. Have never seen so many threads about the same thinig. Over and over.

Annoying
    05-26-13 06:10 PM
    You can only tell folks so many times to search before they ask. Or to confine the complaining and hating to existing threads. So often they come across like a ten-year old child screaming LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Oh well. Our rehab assignment continues. I can't think of a better place to do it than right here. Thanks all.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-26-13 06:45 PM
    You can only tell folks so many times to search before they ask. Or to confine the complaining and hating to existing threads. So often they come across like a ten-year old child screaming LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Oh well. Our rehab assignment continues. I can't think of a better place to do it than right here. Thanks all.
    Here, here..I'll drink to that!
    05-26-13 06:46 PM

Exactly. I reach out to unanswered threads to make people feel welcomed and then they are nasty in return. Whatever. I might just be picking carefully who I respond to.

Thank god for the Ramblers.

05-26-13 06:57 PM
    Exactly. I reach out to unanswered threads to make people feel welcomed and then they are nasty in return. Whatever. I might just be picking carefully who I respond to.

Thank god for the Ramblers.

I issue a fair amount of bumps, some with answers, others, explaining I'm getting their thread out of the dead zone so maybe they can find some answers, and tell them it is a courtesy bump. So far, I've not met with anyone that has gotten nasty, as that would bring them a real fun time.

05-27-13 12:46 AM
    I like your attitude. Bringing them out of purgatory should be enough for them right?? Hahaha I will be careful as to what I am saying to them. If I can be careful. Nothing ever stopped me before. Lol

05-27-13 06:33 AM
    Happy Memorial Day Ramblers! Have fun at the parade JayDee!
    05-27-13 07:30 AM
    Congrats on 14k Jaydee!! Awesomeness!! *Grins* and Happy Memorial Day everyone!!
    jaydee5799 and buford07 like this.
    05-27-13 09:06 AM
    I like your attitude. Bringing them out of purgatory should be enough for them right?? Hahaha I will be careful as to what I am saying to them. If I can be careful. Nothing ever stopped me before. Lol

So far most I've bumped have gotten attention, which is better than being left down under, and the majority have gotten answers.

05-27-13 01:23 PM
    Just choosing carefully. Thanks for the advice.

Sorry you have to work today!!

BergerKing likes this.
    05-27-13 02:38 PM
23,186 ... 779780781782783 ...