Last weekend my son had a weekend long 21st birthday party. It went from Thursday night until Sunday morning, with 15-20 of his friends, girls and guys staying at our house. You talk about loud and crazy! This weekend I'm doing nothing. Quiet time at home.
    You're a better dad than I...
    05-17-13 07:16 PM
    You're a better dad than I...
    No I'm not. Maybe a little crazier. I'm not doing that again.
    underway99 likes this.
    05-17-13 07:19 PM
    Thanks Hamster, and yes he is doing good..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    05-17-13 08:43 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

So I really debating on installing the latest leak. I haven't installed any yet, but this one apparently seems to be the most stable one.
    Hmmm. To wait or not to wait for ATT. That is the question.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-18-13 08:08 AM
    Son had surgery today so I imagine that I will be home with him this weekend.. Nose surgery..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Hope all went well and that he makes a quick recovery! I can just picture you Blaine in a nurse's uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BergerKing and hamsterwheel like this.
    05-18-13 12:36 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

So I really debating on installing the latest leak. I haven't installed any yet, but this one apparently seems to be the most stable one.
    Hmmm. To wait or not to wait for ATT. That is the question.
    I thought about doing it too Hamster, but I would be a fool to reload all that ****e again.
    I just formatted my phone accidentally and it tool a full two days for me to get my email, calendar, bbm contacts current pictures and whatsapp settled. No thank you. I don't care if I DO get better battery life with the leak...I have 3, count em, 3 freaking batteries. I will wait till VZW releases their own. IF THEY EVER DO!
    BergerKing and hamsterwheel like this.
    05-18-13 12:39 PM
    Son had surgery today so I imagine that I will be home with him this weekend.. Nose surgery..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Glad he is good Buford! !

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    BergerKing and buford07 like this.
    05-18-13 02:25 PM
    Glad he is good Buford! !

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    Thanks

Sent from my DROID DNA
    BergerKing and westiewanderer like this.
    05-18-13 02:39 PM
    Thanks

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Never fun to take the young'uns through that!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-19-13 01:37 PM
    Anyone with a Z having this issue with their bluetooth? My ear piece is connected and I place a call. I hear the tones in my ears that the BT is connected but no dialing. My phone says connected butI cant hear anything. So I end the "call" and place it again and this time I can hear the dialing in my ear and also hear the person when they answer.

What should I do to fix this? Even if you don't have a Z, what should I look for??
    05-19-13 04:38 PM
    I've seen that on several different devices. I my case, it turned out to be an issue with the driver on the phone. My fix has been to delete the BT device from the phone and pair it again.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-19-13 04:55 PM
    Thanks for the advice Underway. It seemed to have worked in my testing with my phone and my landline.
    The resl test will be tomorrow when I call someone else. Thanks for your help!!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-19-13 06:24 PM
    Thanks for the advice Underway. It seemed to have worked in my testing with my phone and my landline.
    Glad it works. I swear one thing after another. And we keep coming back for more
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-19-13 06:28 PM
    Glad it works. I swear one thing after another. And we keep coming back for more
    It is my own fault!! If i hadn't typed my password wrong 10 times, I wouldn't have lost all my settings etc.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-19-13 06:38 PM
    It is my own fault!! If i hadn't typed my password wrong 10 times, I wouldn't have lost all my settings etc.
    Now you're an expert though, lol....you can help me when it happens to me!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-19-13 06:41 PM
    Anytime.
    05-19-13 07:01 PM
    Now you're an expert though, lol....you can help me when it happens to me!
    Hope it never happens. Scary. Felt sick to my stomach.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-19-13 07:05 PM
    Hope it never happens. Scary. Felt sick to my stomach.
    Notice I didn't say IF, but when

Oh that's one of the reason's I'm hesitant to install a leak. But I was that way when I first installed an OS on my Bold, remember? LOL. I was up to installing hybrids by the time we got our Zed's so....If you don't jump in I guess we'll never know
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-19-13 07:07 PM
    Morning Ramblers!!

Another freakin rainy Monday.
    I MAY install leak. Not sure. Maybe not.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-20-13 07:20 AM
    Morning Ramblers!!

Another freakin rainy Monday.
    I MAY install leak. Not sure. Maybe not.
    I hope you have about 11-12 hours to settle everything up once you install the leak. Wiping and reinstalling and re-setting all your "settings" takes longer than anyone can imagine. I still am finding things I changed that when I wiped were not restored. Like no keyboard sound (I hate the click) and still a decent system volume so I can hear my music. It has taken me about 5 days to recover from that unplanned wipe. I would hope the leak offers great advantages. Maybe you don't mind though but that unplanned wipe has soured me to making any changes but the OTA OS upgrade. But that's just me. I kinda hate change and resist it...even though I can flow with it I secretly abhor change.
    05-20-13 07:39 AM
    Well....This is why I said maybe. I really don't want to do it. I just had a moment of madness. I will just wait. Thanks for setting me straight LoL

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-20-13 07:43 AM
    No no!!!
    I don't wanna scare you! Like I said, maybe the leak is worth the upgrade. But somehow, if things can go wrong with an upgrade, (as all mine seem to do...) it might make it NOT worth your while. I dunno what to say. I guess that's just my feeling.

There are threads of everyone LOVING the leak and doing well with it. I guess they are all more savvy than I or maybe they don't mind reconstructing their phones. It really bugs me when something doesn't work right on it...case in point...my bbm. I had three convos open when I backed up in BB Link. When I restored from BBLink because I had lost everything...those three open convos were restored with the old pictures and status messages of the contacts. Daaaaammmmnn annoying! Bugged the crap outta me till I deleted and reinvited those people. Hamster you know cause you were one of them! UGH

Little things like that throw me for a loop.
    I get irritable and panicky. LOL I guess I'm a piece of work, huh?
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-20-13 08:27 AM
    Yes. But you're OUR piece of work. Guns and tonic all around!
    05-20-13 08:51 AM
    Yes. But you're OUR piece of work. Guns and tonic all around!
    HAHAHA!!! Dysfunction rules!
    Guns and tonics everybody!
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    05-20-13 09:43 AM
    Totally making this rainy Monday better! *grins*

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-20-13 10:31 AM
23,186 ... 776777778779780 ...