F2, your pictures are welcomed anytime!!!!
    HAHA
    They are hanging on my office wall!
    You have pictures of F2 hanging in your office? Can you say stalker?
    westiewanderer likes this.
    04-19-13 09:55 AM
    Bwahahahaah Omg that cracked me up

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    04-19-13 10:02 AM
    Eeewwwww!
    04-19-13 10:28 AM
    Eeewwwww!
    How do you think I feel?
    04-19-13 03:25 PM
    How do you think I feel?
    Freaked out, bewildered, giddy, perplexed, conflicted, elated, bemused, astonished, flabbergasted, puzzled, rattled, shocked, happy, taken aback, thunderstruck.

Does that sum it up?
    buford07, hamsterwheel and FF22 like this.
    04-19-13 11:26 PM
    You guys are a riot. You know I have the pictures that F2 took from his trips. Lmao. You guys are too funny. I'm wiring in the airport for Zaibun. We need a drink.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    04-19-13 11:36 PM
    You guys are a riot. You know I have the pictures that F2 took from his trips. Lmao. You guys are too funny. I'm wiring in the airport for Zaibun. We need a drink.

Glad you can enjoy jokes. Drinks all around!
    04-19-13 11:39 PM
    Ong. Was I tired or what last night. I said with the help of auto correct that I was wiring in the airport. Damn. I was waiting. Hahahaha. She was very late and I was waiting. Hahaha. So eventually we are getting out today on our girls weekend.

04-20-13 07:35 AM
    Ong. Was I tired or what last night. I said with the help of auto correct that I was wiring in the airport. Damn. I was waiting. Hahahaha. She was very late and I was waiting. Hahaha. So eventually we are getting out today on our girls weekend.

have a blast you guys!! *grins*
    middbrew likes this.
    04-20-13 08:31 AM

Gotta love @#($)! autocorrect.
    04-20-13 09:43 AM

I'm sure you two will have a lot of fun! You are in Savannah right? Beautiful place!
    04-20-13 10:27 AM
    From the trip from hell last night to a great day touring Savannah and drinks in between....one of the few cities that allows you to walk around with open drinks......turned out to be a great day! Pics to come....or maybe not
    westiewanderer and middbrew like this.
    04-20-13 04:21 PM
    From the trip from hell last night to a great day touring Savannah and drinks in between....one of the few cities that allows you to walk around with open drinks......turned out to be a great day! Pics to come....or maybe not
    Sounds like a great day!
    04-20-13 08:21 PM
    What a blast! My liver is reveling. But that's ok. We saw almost every thing we wanted to see yesterday on our tours and had drinks at every stop nearly. What a great day! Tired from walking though!

This morning is a riverboat cruise on the Savannah river for brunch. It's sunny today so it promises to be a lot of fun. Oh yes, did we mention shopping??? There's some of that too!!!!! Rofl!

04-21-13 07:09 AM
    What a blast! My liver is rebeling. But that's ok. We saw almost every thing we wanted to see yesterday on our tours and had drinks at every stop nearly. What a great day! Tired from walking though!

This morning is a riverboat cruise on the Savannah river for brunch. It's sunny today so it promises to be a lot of fun. Oh yes, did we mention shopping??? There's some of that too!!!!! Rofl!

04-21-13 07:10 AM
    Woot! Running the leaked 10.1 Os on my stl100-4!! Awesomeness!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by westiewanderer; 04-24-13 at 08:16 AM.
    middbrew likes this.
    04-21-13 03:05 PM
    Freaked out, bewildered, giddy, perplexed, conflicted, elated, bemused, astonished, flabbergasted, puzzled, rattled, shocked, happy, taken aback, thunderstruck.

Does that sum it up?
    I not so sure that SUMS, summarizes, succinctly, pithy, or quickly but, yes, in the main, you got it!
    westiewanderer and middbrew like this.
    04-21-13 06:07 PM

With you "wired" in an airport I would order maybe the tonic but please don't ask for the GUNS!
    westiewanderer and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-21-13 06:09 PM
    With you "wired" in an airport I would order maybe the tonic but please don't ask for the GUNS!
    Good point F2!
    04-22-13 12:51 PM
    Oh my!!! F2 for someone who didn't want to join this gang you are certainly the life of the party. Hahahaha
    I drank a rasp mojito, a strawberry margarita, a bloody Mary and a beer in one day. Then a gallon of mimosas the next with another margarita. My liver is toast. Enuf said

04-22-13 05:58 PM
    Oh my!!! F2 for someone who didn't want to join this gang you are certainly the life of the party. Hahahaha
    I drank a rasp mojito, a strawberry margarita, a bloody Mary and a beer in one day. Then a gallon of mimosas the next with another margarita. My liver is toast. Enuf said

I think more needs to be said but first a question: Where you out drinking with Reese Witherspoon and Husband Jim Toth?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-22-13 06:25 PM
    LMAO!!!! Nope! I spent the whole time out drinking with Zaibun.
    We thoroughly enjoyed the seafood (oysters, clams, crab and shrimp) and the alcohol!
    And the beautiful city.We walked for days! So tired. But back to work tomorrow. Zaibun and I are already considering our next destination. If you have any suggestions, let us know.
    buford07 and westiewanderer like this.
    04-23-13 10:26 AM
    Hey, folks check out the video link I posted on using Advanced Camera on the Playbook

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...38/index5.html

By the way, Jaydee, you are not suffering dt's - the video is timelapse!
    Last edited by F2; 04-23-13 at 05:34 PM.
    04-23-13 03:17 PM
    Hey Ramblers!!!!
    I am trying to get into side loading on my phone. Might be a mistake but I tried one app and although it worked I had some reboot issues so I dunno.

I called VZW last night looking for my NFL mobile app. They said I could just download the Android one. What a bunch of idiots. I said no you can't it is a different operating system. Ohhhhhhh well I thought you could download android apps on that phone. U said it's not as easy as just downloading. And why aren't you preparing on for my phone? You make money off the deal. Damn fools. Oh you can get it in the app store. Wrong again. They are so pitiful that I am going to call everyday till I find someone with the correct answer. Excuse me now while I dial the number. 1-800-922-0204

PS I called AGAIN and talked to Tech Support. He told me that when Blackberry decides to put the app in the store, that's when I can download it. However, he sees no reason why VZW WOULDN'T have this service for the season. Just check closer to the season. Well you know me...I want it NOW!!!!

The draft is tonight and I would love to watch the draft on ESPN on tv and the commentary on NFL Network on my phone. But tis not to be. UNLESS I CAN FIND AN APK FROM THE GOOGLE STORE....and someone to help me. I have already posted over there so we will see what people tell me.

Actually you wouldn't like to hear what people tell me.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-25-13 at 09:20 AM.
    04-25-13 09:03 AM
    So yesterday I updated my OS with a small 1MB download from VZW. Some are trying to say that it blocks sideloading but I dunno. I didn't get to try it last night so I will try over the weekend. Anyone else get this download on their Z10?
    04-26-13 06:26 AM
23,186 ... 769770771772773 ...