Hey Ramblers!
    Sitting outside on my deck in the sun and no snow in sight. Wow can it be that spring has finally come to the northeast?

Now if the town would turn to green and I could wear my sandals to work we would be all set. In fact why don't I wear them? The kids don't know how to dress for the weather so I shouldn't have to either!

Loving my z10 and it's unbelievable to me that I can actually type on it.

Have a great Sunday ramblers!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    04-07-13 01:56 PM
    Hey Ramblers!
    Have a great Sunday ramblers!!!

Oh, is it sunday already? (g)

The weekend was the rainiest April Weekend on record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-08-13 03:11 PM
    Oh, is it sunday already? (g)

The weekend was the rainiest April Weekend on record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We had 70� sunny weather here.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    04-08-13 05:52 PM
    We had 70� sunny weather here.
    Oh yeah, rub it in.
    At least we hit 555 today. About time. Felt like summer to me. While I hate the snow, i can't take the hot hot temps either.
    I have a feeling I'm gonna be drinking a lot of...kool-aid next week in Georgia to beat the heat.
    What do you say Hamster??
    04-08-13 06:46 PM
    Oh yeah, rub it in.
    At least we hit 555 today. About time. Felt like summer to me. While I hate the snow, i can't take the hot hot temps either.
    I have a feeling I'm gonna be drinking a lot of...kool-aid next week in Georgia to beat the heat.
    Did you go to h3ll? That's pretty hot!
    04-08-13 06:47 PM
    Oh yeah, rub it in.
    I say lots of iced tea...the long island kind

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    04-08-13 07:32 PM
    HEHE

I think I have my razr HD sold....Gonna make the jump to the z10...woot! Gonna buy the q10 outright when it releases...so Ill have both(in white, of course) Im stoked!! Gonna be hittin you guys up for some good z10 wallie tips! *Grins*
    04-10-13 07:54 AM
    HEHE

I think I have my razr HD sold....Gonna make the jump to the z10...woot! Gonna buy the q10 outright when it releases...so Ill have both(in white, of course) Im stoked!! Gonna be hittin you guys up for some good z10 wallie tips! *Grins*
    Nice Westie!
    Wallie tips: nothing of your old stuff works so start finding new. End of story.
    04-10-13 09:40 AM
    Did you go to h3ll? That's pretty hot!
    Midd,
    I go to H3ll and back everyday at high school!
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    middbrew likes this.
    04-10-13 09:41 AM
    LOL Soooooooo....I went to sell my Razr HD yesterday...The guy really liked it...deal was pretty much done. I started talking about the z10 and how awesome it is...the guy changed his mind and decided to go get a z10!! *forehead smacks* I should get commission or sumpin!! LMAO! I hope he does it, since I basically talked him outta the sale! *Grins*
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-11-13 07:42 AM
    Still a big "oops"
    04-11-13 08:34 AM
    That's too funny Westie.
    04-11-13 12:27 PM
    Gee westie that is a big booboo
    Haha. Well find some other person to sell that phone to. And hurry up and get a z10
    Only don't expect VZW to have updated software. It's woefully out of date.

04-11-13 03:29 PM
    My hopes of ever getting a BB10 device on Alltel are slim to none. And my money is on none. It's really looking like I will have to switch carriers when my contract is up. The only BB they are showing now is the 9310. Their "best" phone they have is the SGII. Great plan, great connections. But If I don't have the phone I want to with it it's just not going to be worth it anymore. I will just have to figure out if I want to go with AT&T or VZW.
    04-11-13 03:37 PM
    My hopes of ever getting a BB10 device on Alltel are slim to none. And my money is on none. It's really looking like I will have to switch carriers when my contract is up. The only BB they are showing now is the 9310. Their "best" phone they have is the SGII. Great plan, great connections. But If I don't have the phone I want to with it it's just not going to be worth it anymore. I will just have to figure out if I want to go with AT&T or VZW.
    I guess they are offering the iPhone5 now. But who wants that? (other than Buford ).
    buford07 and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-11-13 03:50 PM
    Good Lord Middle who would want an I phone? Even Buford doesn't like it anymore !!!!

Sounds like you gotta switch carriers. VZW has great coverage but is very slow on the updates. I have however been with them for lo these 33 years.

buford07 likes this.
    04-11-13 07:09 PM
    Westie!! LOL. Know when to keep your mouth shut! HAHAH. J/K.

Midd - me thinks it's time to move on...C'mon over to the Z side
    04-11-13 08:08 PM
    Good Lord Middle who would want an I phone? Even Buford doesn't like it anymore !!!!

Sounds like you gotta switch carriers. VZW has great coverage but is very slow on the updates. I have however been with them for lo these 33 years.

Haha, actually I'm diggin my iPhone. Jaydee, I see you couldn't wait and jumped on the Z10. It's a nice device. Glad you're enjoying it!
    04-11-13 08:10 PM
    I did find another phone to play around with until my contract is up..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    04-11-13 09:28 PM
    I did find another phone to play around with until my contract is up..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    LOL Buford! I got my girlie that phone...she loves it! ENJOY! *Grins*
    04-12-13 07:03 AM
    Gee westie that is a big booboo
    Haha. Well find some other person to sell that phone to. And hurry up and get a z10
    Only don't expect VZW to have updated software. It's woefully out of date.

haha! I managed to sell the razr yesterday! WOOT! I will be picking my Z10 up monday (they had to order it in, LOL) Im STOKED to finally have BB10!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-12-13 07:05 AM
    LOL Buford! I got my girlie that phone...she loves it! ENJOY! *Grins*
    OUCH! From the top rope!
    westiewanderer and buford07 like this.
    04-12-13 12:55 PM
    OUCH! From the top rope!
    Lol underway!! Shoosh!!

WHITE is the new BLACK! (WOOT!!)
    04-12-13 01:17 PM
    Westie you're gonna love everything this phone can do. And it unbelievable the number of apps I can run and no memory leak. I don't have to make choices. Which is great! Just load it up!

04-12-13 01:48 PM
    Westie you're gonna love everything this phone can do. And it unbelievable the number of apps I can run and no memory leak. I don't have to make choices. Which is great! Just load it up!

I soooooo can't wait!! Have you had any reboot issues with your verizon model jaydee?

WHITE is the new BLACK! (WOOT!!)
    04-12-13 02:09 PM
23,186 ... 766767768769770 ...