I wonder if they are intentionally pi$$ing us off so that we don't *itch when they install a paywall to bypass the ads? A paid subscription to CB.
    That wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    03-18-13 10:08 PM
    Try looking at the Mobile Delta style on your PC. That bypasses the ads too. It's also easier on the eyes...
    03-18-13 11:02 PM
    Try looking at the Mobile Delta style on your PC. That bypasses the ads too. It's also easier on the eyes...
    Wow! This mobile Delta style is funky. a little too sparse. Hmmm. I will have to see if I really like the darker skin on this forum page.
    03-19-13 07:11 AM
    I'm just hoping they fix it so we can hide the RSP again.
    03-19-13 08:24 AM
    These ads on the right crowding the forum panel are driving me crazy!
    I'm just hoping they fix it so we can hide the RSP again.
    And just like that they are gone.
    westiewanderer and underway99 like this.
    03-19-13 10:06 AM
    Finally.
    Now on to more wasting time on here, lol
    westiewanderer and underway99 like this.
    03-19-13 10:09 AM
    Wow! Is someone watching us??????
    We all know how THAT will turn out! HAHA
    Hey all...I actually made my Bold faster. I had 753 BattEx folders on my storage card and deleted all but 200.
    I had 530 BerryWeather sets and deleted all but 330.
    Savings? Priceless!!!
    My phone is faster, I can find things that I want, and BattEx doesn't take forever to open up. I think my card indexes faster too!!!!
    03-20-13 07:09 AM
    Wow is right. Anyone believe in coincidences?

Did you really have that many BW and BattEx folders? I'm shocked that your Bold didn't just roll over dead when you turned it on. It's no wonder that your phone was slow...
    Last edited by underway99; 03-21-13 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Spelling. *&^%$#@! autocorrect!
    03-20-13 08:02 AM
    Wow is right. Anyone believe in coincidences?

Did yu really have that many BW and BattEx folders? I'm shocked that your Bold didn't just roll over dead when you turned it on. It's no wonder that your phone was slow...
    Yes!!!! and I have over 12,000 pics on it. Not to mention vids: my nephews, my cats, football clips etc. and a movie or two. I gotta stop carrying all that stuff around with me! LMAO
    03-20-13 08:11 AM
    How much faster would it be if the media card wasn't regularly indexed? Or had fewer files to index?
    03-20-13 01:11 PM
    How much faster would it be if the media card wasn't regularly indexed? Or had fewer files to index?
    Being that the card re-indexes after every reboot (I know because after a reboot, I need to wait about 3 or 4 minutes for all my pics to be available), it would be faster as far as control of the device if I had less on it.

So my spring break job will be to slim down the card and save off some of the stuff on it.
    And then I can test rebooting and see how much faster it runs!
    And considering that by September I am getting a z10 (or a Q10), I can remove a lot of my wallpapers for the fall holidays and those holidays that have passed.....I have my work cut out for me.

My summer vacation will be to convert all my football wallpapers to a z10 resolution. Zaibun is going to give me some pointers. She doesn't know it yet, so SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    03-20-13 04:56 PM
    Wait. What am I doing??????

Good to know
    westiewanderer likes this.
    03-20-13 04:57 PM
    Hi Ramblers!
    It's the weekend...thank god. Got close to slapping someone this week.

So Hamster got her Z10 and I WANT ONE!
    But that darn old VZW will charge me 600.00 for mine. Damn!
    In other news, my 9930 has never run better. I am trimming down all sorts of thing on the storage card and it seems to have helped the smoother movement on my phone. I even dropped all but 6 installed themes. (I mean the themes are on my card but only 6 installed). that is quite the improvement from the dozen or so I usually carried installed!!!

My phone likes it! HAHA
    Anyone use an RSS reader? I used to use Google reader but had to connect to internet for it. Shall I try Berry Reader again? Got any ideas?
    03-23-13 08:18 AM
    Loving the Z10 so far. And the kb is not that bad really. It's far better than any other touch kb I've tried.
    With time I'm sure my weird typo's will disappear!
    Wish you could get one JayDee! It's blazing fast.

I do miss a few things though.
    Delete email from handheld or server option
    Custom fonts
    an email icon

And saving pictures is somewhat disorganized. Meaning depending which app you are saving from...browser, camera etc...it all goes in different places. At least I think. Or i just don't know what Im doing yet

But. I do love it! And with updates, ,maybe there will be fixes!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-23-13 09:31 AM
    Hi Ramblers!
    It's the weekend...thank god. Got close to slapping someone this week.

So Hamster got her Z10 and I WANT ONE!
    But that darn old VZW will charge me 600.00 for mine. Damn!
    In other news, my 9930 has never run better. I am trimming down all sorts of thing on the storage card and it seems to have helped the smoother movement on my phone. I even dropped all but 6 installed themes. (I mean the themes are on my card but only 6 installed). that is quite the improvement from the dozen or so I usually carried installed!!!

My phone likes it! HAHA
    Anyone use an RSS reader? I used to use Google reader but had to connect to internet for it. Shall I try Berry Reader again? Got any ideas?
    Google Reader for Blackberry is going away anyway. You could use Blackberry Reader, or maybe Social Feeds. SF will also work as an RSS client. It's great how well your 9930 runs now without all the baggage. How is the memory leak?
    03-23-13 04:21 PM
    How is everybody doing?

Sent from my iPhone 4
    03-23-13 05:08 PM
    Good here bud...you?

� Still waters run deep �
    03-23-13 05:36 PM
    How is everybody doing?

Sent from my iPhone 4
    Good. How about you?
    03-23-13 06:04 PM
    How is everybody doing?

Sent from my iPhone 4
    iPhone? Really? Dude!
    buford07 likes this.
    03-23-13 06:05 PM
    Man, just playing around with one. Lol still looking at bb10 though.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    03-23-13 06:06 PM
    iPhone is kinda boring though. Not a whole lot to them. I hate iTunes !!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4
    03-23-13 06:08 PM
    iPhone What happened to the Razr??

And you really should try the Zed. I'm loving it, with or without Instagram (I don't really care, lol)
    buford07 likes this.
    03-23-13 06:16 PM
    Lol hamster. I love to explore different phones. Seriously looking at the new BB10 they look awesome

Sent from my iPhone 4
    03-23-13 06:18 PM
    What's up Ramblers? I see that Hamster is on the Z10! I stopped by my AT&T store this afternoon to check out the Z10 for myself. First of all, there was a nice display in the front of the store near the iPhone and HTC One phones. The sad part was I spoke to two employees including the manager about the Z10. Neither knew anything at all about the phone, they said it just came in, of course. What was disturbing was their disrespect for the device and Blackberry. I asked what the response had been, and I was told nobody's interested in it but we're not surprised, it's Blackberry and they're almost out of business. As for the device, it looks good. The browser is blazing fast as Hamster mentioned earlier. Have a great weekend Ramblers!
    03-23-13 08:55 PM
    Anyone who listens to ATT reps talk about Blackberries is nutz. (As prince just found out)
    I called VZW yesterday asking about upgrading early, and of course they won't let me. Been a customer for over 30 years, and all I wanted was to move up a few months. Oh well. Gotta wait. But the rep didn't waste any time telling me what a fantastic device it is and how he used one at the store and that he is getting one and on and on and on.....

And I said Yeah I know my friend has one.
    He said what?
    I said yeah she's on ATT.
    He goes I had no idea they got them before we did.

So there you have it. They know nothing about the phone. People who know PHONES know the Z10.

Moral: don't listen to anyone who says disparaging things because either its sour grapes or ignorance.

Case in point: do we EVER say disparaging things about anyone else's phone here? NO because we are not ignorant. We understand that everyone is an individual and can use whatever phone they want. It's a smartphone, people. a piece of metal and plastic. Get over it. And STOP LISTENING TO REPS AT THE CARRIER STORES.

ok down off the soap box before I get hurt. Time for another glass of sangria. Ole.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    03-24-13 09:14 AM
23,186 ... 762763764765766 ...