Like your thinking on the WHITE!

� Still waters run deep �
    03-08-13 06:46 PM
    Jaydee, were you able to get the Nigerian release of 861 loaded? If so, how's it different?
    Underway,
    I did not install that other version. I took the approach of "if it's not broke..."
    Things are pretty smooth right now on my 9930 so I didn't switch. Im so darn happy I have 3G that I can't seem to change anything!
    03-08-13 07:11 PM
    I have to admit that I don't spend as much time here as I used to. Part of the reason is the tone of so many of the comments now. Yes, there have always been trolls and other lowlifes, but it seems so much worse now. It's not just here, either. I spend some time over on Android Central too and it's become just as bad there. I haven't gone to the dark side. My daughter has a Galaxy S3, but yes, I'm playing with a Thunderbolt. It's just a toy on a spare line though; my Bold remains my daily driver until BB10 arrives. A white one.
    Glad your daughter like the S3. A lot of people do. I would be very sad if you were to leave without giving the Z10 a chance though. Here's to hoping it comes soon!!!!
    03-08-13 07:12 PM
    Happy Saturday Ramblers!
    03-09-13 06:49 AM
    Happy Saturday!

03-09-13 07:12 AM
    Glad your daughter like the S3. A lot of people do. I would be very sad if you were to leave without giving the Z10 a chance though. Here's to hoping it comes soon!!!!
    Oh I'm not going anywhere. I just deactivated the Thunderbolt that I've been messing with. It's just a WiFi playtoy now.
    03-09-13 04:36 PM
    Oh I'm not going anywhere. I just deactivated the Thunderbolt that I've been messing with. It's just a WiFi playtoy now.
    03-09-13 04:44 PM
    One of the things I liked about the Android is the Tapatalk app. It can send notifications for posts in a selected forum. Do you know if the BB version can be set to do the same?
    03-09-13 07:28 PM
    So here's a good one.
    I shrunk out the bogus wallpapers that come with the OS from my 9930 last time I installed the OS. And when it finished, I still had the wallpapers on it. So I plugged into my PC and used BB Hybrid Tools and did a live shrink from my phone. The wallpapers were already checked to shrink. I had it shrink live and , of course, it didn't remove the installed wallpapers.

So how do I do it? Any ideas???
    03-09-13 08:53 PM
    One of the things I liked about the Android is the Tapatalk app. It can send notifications for posts in a selected forum. Do you know if the BB version can be set to do the same?
    I cannot find that option in the bb version. The developers decided to pull support for BB so naturally we are screwed on the app like we are with a lot of other things. They all say the other versions are better.
    03-09-13 08:54 PM
    No doubt. I saw today that American Airlines is killing their BB app. I'm feeling more and more like we're ******* stepchildren again...
    03-09-13 09:14 PM
    So we can't even say b*a*s*t*a*r*d here?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-09-13 09:16 PM
    I cannot find that option in the bb version. The developers decided to pull support for BB so naturally we are screwed on the app like we are with a lot of other things. They all say the other versions are better.
    I have v1.4.7.5 of Tapatalk. How is the last version different?
    03-09-13 09:53 PM
    So we can't even say b*a*s*t*a*r*d here?
    quit your ******** (ah, but you can say ********!). What about ***** (no, not b i t c h).
    westiewanderer and jaydee5799 like this.
    03-10-13 12:24 PM
    I have v1.4.7.5 of Tapatalk. How is the last version different?
    I have 1.4.7.9
    And i don't know what is different from yours. All I know is I cannot set notifications for anything.
    03-10-13 03:04 PM
    This place has become so full of drama in certain threads. I don't even bother anymore with the exception of my screen shots and some of the off-topic lounges.

My daily life is enough to make me ill. Don't need online "friends" doing the same.
    Present company excluded, of course! You guys are REAL friends!!!!
    westiewanderer, FF22 and middbrew like this.
    03-10-13 03:06 PM
    So here's a good one.
    I shrunk out the bogus wallpapers that come with the OS from my 9930 last time I installed the OS. And when it finished, I still had the wallpapers on it. So I plugged into my PC and used BB Hybrid Tools and did a live shrink from my phone. The wallpapers were already checked to shrink. I had it shrink live and , of course, it didn't remove the installed wallpapers.

So how do I do it? Any ideas???
    You can delete them directly. Use BBSAK and look for the wallpapers COD. I don't recall the precise name and I'm away from my computer. I'll hit this later today with the filename if you can't locate it yourself.
    03-10-13 03:15 PM
    One thing I have noticed around here is rampart negativity ...although that seems to infest MOST forum apps these days...ppl need to be happier! *grins*

03-10-13 03:43 PM
    You can delete them directly. Use BBSAK and look for the wallpapers COD. I don't recall the precise name and I'm away from my computer. I'll hit this later today with the filename if you can't locate it yourself.
    Thanks Underway. I looked through the cods and did not find the medialoader cods. So I don't know what they call em now....
    03-10-13 04:25 PM
    One thing I have noticed around here is rampart negativity ...although that seems to infest MOST forum apps these days...ppl need to be happier! *grins*

‡ Still waters run deep ‡
    And you do that by playing in the snow - SNOW. I'm sure that there's still plenty to play in. I did so again on Friday - beautiful sun and expansive views.
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-img_2241.jpg  
    03-10-13 05:22 PM
    I am looking for a new case for my 9930 but maybe I should wait to buy a case for the z10...or q10. See? I don't know what I want. I better just buy one for my 9930 now.
    Path of least resistance.
    03-10-13 05:33 PM
    Hahaha F2 PERFECT! THIS is MUCH better!! *grins* thanks for sharing!

03-10-13 05:37 PM
    HERE is what I'd LIKE to be doing but there is altogether TOO much ice up here! LOL!

03-10-13 05:40 PM
    This place has become so full of drama in certain threads. I don't even bother anymore with the exception of my screen shots and some of the off-topic lounges.

My daily life is enough to make me ill. Don't need online "friends" doing the same.
    Present company excluded, of course! You guys are REAL friends!!!!
    I haven't visited this thread in a long while, but I don't see much point in tusslin' with their bustles. Life is ferocious enough without the hot mess some have become.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    03-10-13 05:41 PM
    HERE is what I'd LIKE to be doing but there is altogether TOO much ice up here! LOL!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/11/nuzapu2a.jpg

Nice but:

"Still waters run deep" doesn't look very still.

‡ Still waters run deep ‡
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    03-10-13 06:52 PM
23,186 ... 759760761762763 ...