HAHA I have always thought I needed to move. We got more snow today. I absolutely hate it!
    Rain and 42F. The mountains are getting plastered with snow. Purchased new skinny skis yesterday - getting ready for that next trip to Europe whenever it comes!
    02-22-13 11:06 AM
    The trip sounds wonderful Midd!
    We are not sure where we are traveling to just yet for sure...we have to call ahead and make sure they have alcohol there wherever we go...
    Then skip Utah!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    02-22-13 11:08 AM
    Thanks for the advice F2!!!! We are thinking of a few places in the South. I need some warmth. And drinks. And shopping!! Lol. Its all the things we do best!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-22-13 10:07 PM
    I have noticed that this installation of 755, since I reinstalled it in my third Bold, does not do the freezing thing anymore! Yay!
    I am really not into reinstalling OSes unless I have to anymore, but that did the trick!
    02-23-13 05:33 PM
    Very good. My Bold has never run better than it does on 755
    02-23-13 05:53 PM
    How do I reset my PlayBook?
    I have no internet access on it and I need to reboot it. A simple turn off and on I don't think will do it.
    I forget how to do this again. Never shut it off....

I hit the power button and choose reset. Is that the same as a reboot???
    02-23-13 06:11 PM
    Ok a restart seems to have cured it. But i still would like to know how to reset...power button, both vol buttons on top? Cant remember!

02-23-13 07:04 PM
    To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts. The RED led does not appear instantaneously.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.

In addition to answering your question, this bumps the thread up again!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-24-13 10:23 AM
    Thanks F2!!!
    I tried the restart and that seemed to clear the problem. But my first attempt was to do the power vol up and down thing and I forgot how long to hold them.
    I appreciate your help!!!
    02-24-13 11:35 AM
    So I spent over 6 hours on my vacation reformatting my ipod nano which said it couldn't be recognized by either my mac or pc side of my computer. So I reformatted it and added back music, having to re-find and re-download most of it. What a job. I get it all on there and put the nano into my purse for work. I get here to work and BINGO!!!! NO MUSIC ON THE IPOD.

WTF????
    I must not have done the SYNC? I swear I hate fokking apple products.
    They must be "smarter" than I am.
    02-25-13 07:42 AM
    *sighs* I did a bad bad thing....Buford wont mind tho....I caved in and went and got a droid razr HD white....I forgot how much I still like Android. Apple can still go fork itself tho...as Jaydee basically sais above LMAO
    02-25-13 07:45 AM
    *sighs* I did a bad bad thing....Buford wont mind tho....I caved in and went and got a droid razr HD white....I forgot how much I still like Android. Apple can still go fork itself tho...as Jaydee basically sais above LMAO
    OK well buh bye!
    guess we won't be seeing you on these forums anymore.
    Have fun with the droid. enjoy those themes and wallpapers.
    02-25-13 08:09 AM
    OK well buh bye!
    guess we won't be seeing you on these forums anymore.
    Have fun with the droid. enjoy those themes and wallpapers.
    Im almost as addicted to crackberry as I am phones...Ill still be around *grins* I still dont think I will be able to resist the Q when It comes out...and I have a second upgrade hehe
    02-25-13 08:18 AM
    Im almost as addicted to crackberry as I am phones...Ill still be around *grins* I still dont think I will be able to resist the Q when It comes out...and I have a second upgrade hehe
    Yes, most people who switch to android still hang out here i have found.Good for you! we will see you around then.
    02-25-13 08:24 AM

WTF????
    I must not have done the SYNC? I swear I hate fokking apple products.
    They must be "smarter" than I am.
    No, they just think they are. That's their sales machine talking.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-25-13 08:41 AM
    Well my iTard was full of songs with an ! next to them which means they weren't really there anyway. So FOK!!!!!
    I had to redownload everything and place them back in iTard and sync.

I need a drink. Took 4 fokking hours.
    That sounds like 4 drinks to me.
    02-25-13 07:25 PM
    4 drinks per hour! Gun and tonic by the pitcher?
    02-25-13 08:40 PM
    HAHAHAHA
    Gun and tonic by the pitcher!!! Sounds like a good idea for the summer though!!!
    Now I'm having a wine. Particularly stressful faculty meeting. Everyone is an ***** you see.
    02-26-13 03:10 PM
    Hmm.. How do you like it?

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    02-26-13 03:52 PM
    Hmm.. How do you like it?

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    I LOVE it buddy...I had the original razr in white before my BB, as well as the razr maxx...loved them both and slightly regretted getting rid of them...but this thing is amazing! *grins* It should def get me through until I can play with a Q10...although...I cant say Ill switch back at this point! LOL
    Last edited by westiewanderer; 02-26-13 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Few lil spelling issues *grins*
    buford07 likes this.
    02-26-13 04:01 PM
    HAHAHAHA
    Gun and tonic by the pitcher!!! Sounds like a good idea for the summer though!!!
    Now I'm having a wine. Particularly stressful faculty meeting. Everyone is an ***** you see.
    I've been having the tonic but not the guns - I'm not registered! Not sure alcohol is good for my lingering cough, well, other than the generic DayQuil that I'd been taking.
    02-26-13 08:48 PM
    Sorry to hear you've been sick F2!!! No gun and tonic for you!

On another note... The filter censored the word i-d-i-o-t in my last post. Hahahahahaha

What a naughty word!

02-26-13 08:53 PM
    We wouldn't want to offend anyone, would we?
    02-26-13 09:11 PM
    We wouldn't want to offend anyone, would we?
    Exactly! I can't figure that filter out! haha
    We have a delay today...a good amount of snow down and more coming. Now to drink up my second cup of tea, shower, and fight the roads to get to work!
    02-27-13 05:51 AM
    Exactly! I can't figure that filter out! haha
    We have a delay today...a good amount of snow down and more coming. Now to drink up my second cup of tea, shower, and fight the roads to get to work!
    I went seeking snow today and found both snow and sun. Not a bad day - came home to rain in the City.

It would be helpful if the censor kicked in while typing so you could work around its idiocy

Suppose to hit near 60F on Friday.
    02-27-13 11:04 PM
23,186 ... 755756757758759 ...