Haha. Buford you wont give up, will you? Texas is too hot for me. I don't like the extreme heat either. I think i need to go to the southeast to be happy.

Hey! Who's gonna join Hamster and i on our next trip?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Forget the southeast, I say Hawaii!
    buford07 and jaydee5799 like this.
    02-21-13 10:22 AM
    Haha. Buford you wont give up, will you? Texas is too hot for me. I don't like the extreme heat either. I think i need to go to the southeast to be happy.

Hey! Who's gonna join Hamster and i on our next trip?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    As far as the trip, my wife and I are saving up for a trip to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary. We were going to go to Vegas because that's where we got married, but Hawaii sounded pretty good.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-21-13 10:24 AM
    Ive been finding if I dont back all the way out of crunch SMS...I get BIG memory loss Jaydee. You're probably already on to this fact...just putting my two cents in! *grins*
    Thanks Westie. But when I check my running apps, I don't see Crunch so I guess it's closed?

I do have 9 apps running all the time tho. So that is probably it. The 5 we all have and WhatsApp, Photobucket Mobile, SocialScope and TargetDate.
    As for the locations, cutting back to one helps save some memory but when I switch bw sets i see the biggest drain. Like it uses the memory to display and when I switch, it never recovers that memory. Days when I leave things alone though...memory still drains.
    02-21-13 10:38 AM
    As far as the trip, my wife and I are saving up for a trip to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary. We were going to go to Vegas because that's where we got married, but Hawaii sounded pretty good.
    The trip sounds wonderful Midd!
    We are not sure where we are traveling to just yet for sure...we have to call ahead and make sure they have alcohol there wherever we go...
    middbrew likes this.
    02-21-13 03:37 PM
    Hey got a question for you guys:
    they say the @blackberry.net email addresses are going away soon???
    Is this true? How long can I still use mine? I use it about a hundred times a day!!! I send everything I want to my phone that way and I don't duplicate it on my home/work pc/mac.
    So what is the story on this? Anyone know?
    02-21-13 04:09 PM
    It has something to do with BIS going away with BB10.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-21-13 04:23 PM
    The trip sounds wonderful Midd!
    We are not sure where we are traveling to just yet for sure...we have to call ahead and make sure they have alcohol there wherever we go...
    Ah, the essentials of life. Good call.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-21-13 04:44 PM
    I think Underway is right about it being linked to the BIS. It is going away with the new BB10 OS. I'm not sure about if it will effect those staying on BB7 or earlier OS's or if it will go away even if you upgrade to BB10.
    02-21-13 04:46 PM
    Hey got a question for you guys:
    they say the @blackberry.net email addresses are going away soon???
    Is this true? How long can I still use mine? I use it about a hundred times a day!!! I send everything I want to my phone that way and I don't duplicate it on my home/work pc/mac.
    So what is the story on this? Anyone know?
    You might have to go with the CB email or create something different with yahoo, gmail, hotmail....
    02-21-13 04:47 PM
    Apparently the blackberry.net email will be forwarded for a year for BB10 users.
    02-21-13 04:56 PM
    Hello Ramblers!!
    I've been hiding. LOL
    Thanks for the congrats....and yes JayDee and I are planning to run away again. Can't wait.

Also I'm going to post as much as I can here all in the name of post counts

As for memory leaks....mine has decreased significantly. Don't know if it's just having the one location on BW, this new OS that I upgraded to, or just the fact that I haven't really been changing wp, themes, battex, bw much since I've been sick. Probably all of the above.
    02-21-13 05:29 PM
    Hello Ramblers!!
    I've been hiding. LOL
    Thanks for the congrats....and yes JayDee and I are planning to run away again. Can't wait.

As for memory leaks....mine has decreased significantly. Don't know if it's just having the one location on BW, this new OS that I upgraded to, or just the fact that I haven't really been changing wp, themes, battex, bw much since I've been sick. Probably all of the above.
    Hey Hamster! How have you been?
    02-21-13 05:45 PM
    Hello Ramblers!!
    I've been hiding. LOL

Is that the
    02-21-13 05:58 PM
    02-21-13 05:59 PM
    game here at CB now?
    02-21-13 06:00 PM
    Just having some fun here, Mods. Please don't banish me...
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-21-13 06:01 PM
    Hey Hamster! How have you been?
    Doing much better, thanks for asking
    02-21-13 06:09 PM
    Is that the
    name of the
    game here at CB now?
    Bwahahahahahahhaahhaaha. We need a name for this game. The Count (post) Is Right

Just having some fun here, Mods. Please don't banish me...
    We are already banished to rehab
    02-21-13 06:11 PM
    I do need to catch up to Midd and JayDee....so, game on
    02-21-13 06:14 PM
    Actually the mods don't care if you post like that.
    I have seen some of them do it as well.
    How do you think I got so many posts in my count.
    02-21-13 06:15 PM
    I actually have posted over 500 posts in one day and a couple of 400 post days.
    02-21-13 06:16 PM
    Right then. Let's talk about BB10. Or not to BB10. If we ever get it. LOL
23,186 ... 753754755756757 ...