But we'll never be reduced to hooking up by BBM.
    LMAO!!!!!
    Now now, you never know what exciting people you may meet by hooking up thru BBM.
    Actually, Hamster and I became pretty good friends! We are even planning another trip together!
    02-18-13 07:59 AM
    Also looks like we are getting credit for off-topic posts. Therefore, the posting is fast and furious.
    02-18-13 05:29 PM
    Also looks like we are getting credit for off-topic posts. Therefore, the posting is fast and furious.
    Yes, because of getting the posts counting in the social forums I'm now sitting at #10 on the all time post list.
    buford07 likes this.
    02-18-13 10:00 PM
    Are there any prizes that go along with that distinction?
    I may have to post more to increase my count!
    02-19-13 06:09 AM
    Are there any prizes that go along with that distinction?
    I may have to post more to increase my count!
    I'm sure Kevin will give us all a new Z10 phone.
    02-19-13 06:48 AM
    I'm sure Kevin will give us all a new Z10 phone.
    Well then, bring it ON!!!!!
    One more post to the total and on my way to a new Z10.
    02-19-13 06:56 AM
    Well then, bring it ON!!!!!
    One more post to the total and on my way to a new Z10.
    We can dream can't we?
    02-19-13 06:57 AM
    We can dream can't we?
    Dream or nightmare? (and another POST!)
    02-19-13 08:55 AM
    LOL, and it HAS gotten fast and furious in here...impressive!! *grins*
    02-19-13 08:57 AM
    So I tried something that Hamster suggested to try and slow my memory leak on my berry. I deleted all but one location in BeWeather. I had three before. I have noticed that it saves some memory so I guess I will be sticking with that since I refuse to "look out the window" to see the weather...LOL.
    When you live in the northeast, the weather alerts are always BEEPING to alert you to bad weather, so I like using it.
    But maybe cutting down locations will help.

Now back to our regularly scheduled post count inflation....
    02-19-13 09:31 AM
    Did somebody say something about inflating post counts?
    02-19-13 03:32 PM
    Did you see our very own Hamster made the front page of CB with her free theme????
    Great job Hamster!
    I am still trying to convince her to develop themes for BB10...whether or not they work...LOL
    02-19-13 03:54 PM
    Did somebody say something about inflating post counts?
    I don't know about inflating post counts. Mine don't seem to change at all.
    02-19-13 04:21 PM
    Did you see our very own Hamster made the front page of CB with her free theme????
    Great job Hamster!
    I am still trying to convince her to develop themes for BB10...whether or not they work...LOL
    Wait. There's room on the CB main page for something that ISN'T BB10?

Good job Hamster!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    02-19-13 04:24 PM
    So I tried something that Hamster suggested to try and slow my memory leak on my berry. I deleted all but one location in BeWeather. I had three before. I have noticed that it saves some memory so I guess I will be sticking with that since I refuse to "look out the window" to see the weather...LOL.
    When you live in the northeast, the weather alerts are always BEEPING to alert you to bad weather, so I like using it.
    But maybe cutting down locations will help.

Now back to our regularly scheduled post count inflation....
    When I was in ITALY (rub it in, F2....), I maxed out the number of locations I was tracking. I had to delete one to add another.

Again, what can I look at to see memory (built-in tool??)
    02-19-13 04:59 PM
    Wait. There's room on the CB main page for something that ISN'T BB10?

Good job Hamster!
    You have to admit, there's not much current about most of the other devices. Aren't they all more than a year old. Just because the OLD devices work better with the PB does not mean anything. After all, *WE* have to sell the latest and greatest (except where they are not!)
    02-19-13 05:02 PM
    I don't know about inflating post counts. Mine don't seem to change at all.
    Hey, you're right! Your count didn't change at all. WTF?
    contact a mod!!
    02-19-13 05:14 PM
    You have to admit, there's not much current about most of the other devices. Aren't they all more than a year old. Just because the OLD devices work better with the PB does not mean anything. After all, *WE* have to sell the latest and greatest (except where they are not!)
    Amazing right? That my Bold is only a little over a year old to me, and already ppl are acting like I need to replace with Z10. Some of the fan boys on this site are crazy mad about the Z10. Nice but I like my apps!!!!! and my themes!!!!!
    02-19-13 05:17 PM
    I LOVE the new form factor of the Q10...I will def be getting it as SOON as its available...I am gonna miss the themes tho! *grins* I sure hope somebody comes up with something unique for themes in bb10!!
    02-20-13 08:47 AM
    I am still torn as to which 10 I want. All i know is this: this summer, when I'm out on a shopping trip, I intend to spend a few hours holding and trying the Q10 AND the Zed 10. then i can decide which I want. I am really very hesitant to let go of my keyboard. Am afraid if I keep it I will be viewed as an old BlackBerry curmudgeon. But LOVE kbs.
    02-20-13 09:40 AM
    That's weird that you need to keep only one location. I always have mine max out and don't see a big memory lose. I still think it's something to do with your location. Maybe you need to move out of NY. I hear Texas is warm this time of year. I would say AZ, but they got snow today.
    buford07 likes this.
    02-20-13 09:32 PM
    That's weird that you need to keep only one location. I always have mine max out and don't see a big memory lose. I still think it's something to do with your location. Maybe you need to move out of NY. I hear Texas is warm this time of year. I would say AZ, but they got snow today.
    HAHA I have always thought I needed to move. We got more snow today. I absolutely hate it!
    02-21-13 05:49 AM
    You can't go wrong with Texas!

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    02-21-13 06:09 AM
    You can't go wrong with Texas!

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    Haha. Buford you wont give up, will you? Texas is too hot for me. I don't like the extreme heat either. I think i need to go to the southeast to be happy.

Hey! Who's gonna join Hamster and i on our next trip?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-21-13 07:32 AM
    Ive been finding if I dont back all the way out of crunch SMS...I get BIG memory loss Jaydee. You're probably already on to this fact...just putting my two cents in! *grins*
    02-21-13 08:29 AM
23,186 ... 752753754755756 ...