So CB got an update but we're still in Rehab!
    Guess our ten step solution isn't working too well!!! HAHA
    At least they didn't pull the plug on us altogether!! We're still here! Yay!!

#1 Thing I hate: people who are too impatient. Like who can't wait for the new phone so they switch carriers and phones. Then they try and goad other people into switching. Know anyone like that?
    My pet peeve for the day!
    They combined Off Topic and Rehab in to one section. I'm guessing most of the stuff in Rehab was pretty off topic anyway. And yep we are still here!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    02-13-13 01:34 PM
    Rehab wouldn't be the same without the Ramblers!
    02-13-13 06:25 PM
    Rehab wouldn't be the same without the Ramblers!
    There isn't a section call Rehab anymore just like there isn't a section called Off Topic. They have been combined into one section called Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge.
    02-13-13 07:48 PM
    What's up Midd?

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    02-13-13 09:07 PM
    What's up Midd?

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    Hey man, how's it going?
    02-14-13 02:12 AM
    Work, work, work.... Lol The BB10 are looking pretty good..

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    02-14-13 06:03 AM
    We STILL ROCK REHAB...or whatever they call it, dammnnit!!!!
    Happy VD to all the Ramblers!!
    02-14-13 07:11 AM
    Nice way to wake up - Happy Venereal Disease to all!!!! Some people!
    westiewanderer and jaydee5799 like this.
    02-14-13 08:01 AM
    Actually, it never really improved. I just reboot so many times in a day trying out themes that I never noticed the 0 MB memory.
    Some days are better than others. I might be left with 30 MB after a long day... 0 is unusual.
    Jaydee...I know themes are kinda out on BB10...but I bet you cant wait for 16gig internal storage!! *Grins* Jus stating the obvious over here....*twiddling thumbs* LOL
    02-14-13 08:09 AM
    Jaydee...I know themes are kinda out on BB10...but I bet you cant wait for 16gig internal storage!! *Grins* Jus stating the obvious over here....*twiddling thumbs* LOL
    I am still holding out hope that someone will find a way to get customizations on bb10...if not themes. there's always hope!
    02-14-13 09:33 AM
    Work, work, work.... Lol The BB10 are looking pretty good..

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    That it does. It will be awhile before I get to play with one so if there are any bugs it will be all worked out before I get it.
    02-14-13 09:39 AM
    And a happy VD to you and all ramblers!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-14-13 09:39 AM
    Nice way to wake up - Happy Venereal Disease to all!!!! Some people!
    02-14-13 09:40 AM
    I am still holding out hope that someone will find a way to get customizations on bb10...if not themes. there's always hope!
    I'm thinking there might eventually be something where you can do that. Nothing like it was, but something.
    02-14-13 09:43 AM
    I'm thinking that there may be SOME kind of way to make my new Z10 my own...when i get it. Or my new Q10...I still can't decide which I might want. I know the lure of a bigger screen will be strong but I am so much more efficient on a keyboard. So until I figure that out, let them iron out all the kinks from the devices!! And let them figure out how to dress it up!
    02-14-13 03:58 PM
    Now what do we keep on internal storage? Apps? If we had themes for BB10 I'd be in my glory as I keep so many installed all the time on OS7. But really, what goes on the internal storage? My 32GB card has about half of it free...would all that go on the internal memory?
    02-14-13 04:08 PM
    Now what do we keep on internal storage? Apps? If we had themes for BB10 I'd be in my glory as I keep so many installed all the time on OS7. But really, what goes on the internal storage? My 32GB card has about half of it free...would all that go on the internal memory?
    Lol, thats a good point....Ive read that unlike legacy os...the app storage is not tied into the main storage...getting rid of sluggish performance and battery pulls and such....I wonder what all WILL go on internal...in my droids that had that much internal storage...I didnt keep anything there...(plus the actual formatted amount is usually smaller than the advertised amt) Lets just go with it speeds the phone up a whole heap!! *grins*
    02-15-13 08:44 AM
    OK well let's hope it DOES speed up the phone. I seriously doubt I'd keep too much on there...unless it's a good place to HIDE stuff!!
    HAHA
    02-15-13 09:19 AM
    you can stick all those new overlay wallpapers youre going to be making there Jaydee!! hahahaha!
    02-15-13 10:29 AM
    I am really into making wallpapers now that I have learned a bit about Photoshop! I would be glad to start overlays. I better download a template and start!!!
    After all, I only have till mid-September...
    lmao.
    But I will do my part to customize as much as possible. And Hamster too!!! We are gonna make her get on it as well!!!!
    02-16-13 08:28 AM
    LOL!! you KNOW we are ALL gonna be rockin those wallpapers too Jaydee!! *Grins*
    02-16-13 11:17 AM
    Hey, can't allow this thread to drop down that low in the listings............ Over and out
    middbrew likes this.
    02-17-13 12:16 PM
    Hey, can't allow this thread to drop down that low in the listings............ Over and out
    Exactly! These off-topic people do a lot of chatting! LMAO!
    02-17-13 12:22 PM
    Looks like a losing battle since they moved us in with the riff raff!
    02-17-13 11:51 PM
    But we'll never be reduced to hooking up by BBM.
    02-18-13 12:49 AM
23,186 ... 751752753754755 ...