Thanks for your response 99. I charged the 9930 a couple different ways the last 2 days and no problems. The settings are correct. I suspect I have messed with the time settings by accident and that led to the problem.
    12-06-12 08:48 AM
    Thanks for your response 99. I charged the 9930 a couple different ways the last 2 days and no problems. The settings are correct. I suspect I have messed with the time settings by accident and that led to the problem.
    You know Runkle, that was weird. And I have a strange prob too. I have my phone reboot during the night and when I woke up today, my alarm was on SNOOZE?????? Thank god I wasn't late as I woke up only minutes after the alarm should have rung. Anyone hear of that happening??
    buford07 and westiewanderer like this.
    12-06-12 09:10 AM
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-uploadfromtaptalk1355228378162.jpg  
    12-11-12 06:19 AM
    It is COLD in Texas!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    12-11-12 06:20 AM
    Are you freaking kidding me????
    22 in TEXAS? wow! you cowpokes must be freezing your spurs off!!!!
    You're not built for that cold!!!!
    buford07 likes this.
    12-11-12 07:18 AM
    Hey guys! Got a general question for you. Is there anyway to save a VOICEMAIL from my account as a file? like an .amr file or whatever?
    I saved it for the 21 days or whatever VZW allows but I want to move it from there to my storage card. Is there anyway to do that?
    12-11-12 07:33 AM
    Are you freaking kidding me????
    22 in TEXAS? wow! you cowpokes must be freezing your spurs off!!!!
    You're not built for that cold!!!!
    For real! This is New York weather. :what:

Sent from my Razr Maxx.
    12-11-12 08:36 AM
    Well, he might not have but the CB Contest did - you are a winner - Congratulations!
    Thanks F2!
    12-15-12 05:37 PM
    Hiya Ramblers! Hope everyone is doing well.
    I am spending all my time leaning Photoshop and I think I have developed carpal tunnel.
    Crazy!!! haha. But I'm having fun!!!
    12-15-12 05:54 PM
    Lol.....god I had a college course on photoshop and I was SOOOO good for awhile....now I have forgotten EVERYTHING!!! Lol!!!

WHITE is the new BLACK! (I hope)
    12-15-12 07:27 PM
    Hiya Ramblers! Hope everyone is doing well.
    I am spending all my time leaning Photoshop and I think I have developed carpal tunnel.
    Crazy!!! haha. But I'm having fun!!!
    I took a two day hands-on seminar a few years ago - it was terrific but like Westiewander, unless you use it often, you really forget how to accomplish things in it - very complex. I've also not kept up on versions so don't know if the newest is good. Each time they'd come out with a new upgrade there would be definite complaints!!!!
    12-16-12 11:40 AM
    Thanks F2!
    You are welcome. I had wondered if you quit Essex after becoming a celebrity! (g)
    12-16-12 11:42 AM
    I took a two day hands-on seminar a few years ago - it was terrific but like Westiewander, unless you use it often, you really forget how to accomplish things in it - very complex. I've also not kept up on versions so don't know if the newest is good. Each time they'd come out with a new upgrade there would be definite complaints!!!!
    I was able to get my hands on an academic copy and so therefore i will not be upgrading my version. So hopefully, it will give me a chance to learn as much as I can about the copy I have. There is a lot to learn!!! But its fun!! And I am using a 13" laptop too so that makes it doubly difficult on my old eyes.
    12-16-12 11:59 AM
    I was able to get my hands on an academic copy and so therefore i will not be upgrading my version. So hopefully, it will give me a chance to learn as much as I can about the copy I have. There is a lot to learn!!! But its fun!! And I am using a 13" laptop too so that makes it doubly difficult on my old eyes.
    That's why I wonder about the earnest types who want more powerful photo editors on the pb. Really! a 7 inch editing surface - I don't think so. Maybe a few editing tweaks but I just don't "see" it.
    12-16-12 08:27 PM
    Good morning everyone.

Okay, I have a question. What is the:

"the 50K CrackBerry challenge"

Thread about??? I looked at the first message or so but am lost!

Maybe that's because I got my very first "Emergency Alert Message" about an impending BLIZZARD. Apparently, the National Weather Service spammed almost all of LOWland Washington with a Blizzard warning intended for the mountain passes.
    12-17-12 09:44 AM
    You are welcome. I had wondered if you quit Essex after becoming a celebrity! (g)
    LOL Winning a contest (I've actually won about 3 here at CB) doesn't makeme a celeb.

You on the other hand, are a true CB celebrity. See here. And it's an honor to even be talking to you.
    12-17-12 06:35 PM
    That's why I wonder about the earnest types who want more powerful photo editors on the pb. Really! a 7 inch editing surface - I don't think so. Maybe a few editing tweaks but I just don't "see" it.
    I totally agree. I have a full version copy of Photoshop and if I don't see using it on anything other than a screen that's big enough to do the work. A 7" PlayBook? No way.
    12-17-12 06:39 PM
    Good morning everyone.

Okay, I have a question. What is the:

"the 50K CrackBerry challenge"

Thread about??? I looked at the first message or so but am lost!

Maybe that's because I got my very first "Emergency Alert Message" about an impending BLIZZARD. Apparently, the National Weather Service spammed almost all of LOWland Washington with a Blizzard warning intended for the mountain passes.
    The "the 50K CrackBerry challenge" thread was started by g2hocky (a member with 28 posts and several years between posts). He/she asked a encryptive question that several people tried to guess what it was. The OP never came back to answer, but people just ran with the thread posting random post. Since then there have been several themes that keep coming up. Quite a number of CB members like the thread because there is no agenda, no trolling, and no judgement of anyone else. As time when by one of the mods suggested we try to reach 50K posts before BB10 was launched. Obviously that isn't going to happen, but people are still having fun working towards getting there.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-17-12 06:49 PM
    The "the 50K CrackBerry challenge" thread was started by g2hocky (a member with 28 posts and several years between posts). He/she asked a encryptive question that several people tried to guess what it was. The OP never came back to answer, but people just ran with the thread posting random post. Since then there have been several themes that keep coming up. Quite a number of CB members like the thread because there is no agenda, no trolling, and no judgement of anyone else. As time when by one of the mods suggested we try to reach 50K posts before BB10 was launched. Obviously that isn't going to happen, but people are still having fun working towards getting there.
    Ah, that almost makes sense! Thanks. We can continue to hope that bb10 launches before it reaches that magic number.
    12-18-12 08:59 AM
    Ah, that almost makes sense! Thanks. We can continue to hope that bb10 launches before it reaches that magic number.
    That would be great. For me because of my contract I won't be able to get one right away so personally I won't be affected. But for others I hope it does launch before then.
    12-18-12 09:14 AM
    I am excited for a bb10 too!!!!
    But my contract not up till sept of next year so....I will have to watch and wait with Midd!!!
    12-18-12 09:24 AM
    But my contract not up till sept of next year so....I will have to watch and wait with Midd!!!
    Two peas in a pod.
    12-18-12 02:29 PM
    +1 here also. Will have to wait.
    12-19-12 03:58 PM
    I'm waiting too. One of my current upgrades went to a kid present, and my wife wants to see the London in January. That means that my upgrade will have to wait until spring.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    12-20-12 05:11 PM
    I have a plan.....I'm hoping to pick up a used bb10 qwerty possibly a few months after its released as my carrier will not be getting bb10....it better be able to be unlocked or my plan will be a fail
    12-20-12 08:40 PM
23,186 ... 743744745746747 ...