So all the Ramblers should start thinking about January 2013 as a time for a trip to New Orleans.
    I would personally like to do it around my birthday. Anyone else in? Besides Hamster??

PS I am serious! I wanna go to New Orleans!!! And i think we should try to meet. How about it guys and gals???
    JayDee:

That's when my next photoshoot in the Dolomites is scheduled. Winter scenes! A side trip to Venice where I've never been is possible - I would love to see it dusted with snow but I would guess Venice, at sea level (and below) probably rarely gets snow.

aha, found this:

"Not often, but it does snow in Venice sometimes. I've been there a few times over the past 13 years when it was snowing. You can get some interesting photos in the city when it does snow. The first time my daughter visited me in Italy, we were in Venice on what was Thanksgiving day in the US. There was both snow and acqua alta (flooding). We explored the exshibition in Palazzo Grassi while the tides went out and then went to Quadri in Piazza San Marco for lunch and had a window table where we could watch the snow."

Crossing fingers! First, that we go and Second, that it snows. Yes, odd, I know that I'd want snow when visiting a place like Venice.
    11-04-12 09:41 AM
    When I was in Venice it was June...no snow to be seen.
    Hope you get your wish!!!!!! And I envy you going to the Dolomites again. Make sure you snap some great pics of Venice for my wall of fame!!!
    11-04-12 11:58 AM
    We would still like a Rambler reunion. Someone else suggest another locale? Where we could all meet?
    11-04-12 02:04 PM
    Hmmm, you don't need to be on your bold to be here. The Ramblers are an interdenominational device group.
    I hope so, after all, I do have a Jesus phone now!!!
    middbrew likes this.
    11-05-12 11:53 AM
    I hope so, after all, I do have a Jesus phone now!!!
    WTF is a Jesus phone and why are you calling him an isheeple?
    11-05-12 12:49 PM
    WTF is a Jesus phone and why are you calling him an isheeple?
    Oh, He's not a sheeple, but this phone is the second coming!!!!!
    11-06-12 07:17 AM
    Oh, He's not a sheeple, but this phone is the second coming!!!!!
    Why am I not convinced you are convinced?
    11-06-12 07:23 AM
    Why am I not convinced you are convinced?
    It has its pros and cons. I do miss the flashing indicator, and finding the functions that are found in the blackberry menu lists can be a bit challenging at first. I'm sure in time I'll be swiping away at everything, and the menu button will be a distant memory......much like the crappy Storm/Storm2 touchscreen :-D
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 11-07-12 at 08:12 AM. Reason: correct typo
    11-06-12 09:56 AM
    Hey guys!
    Got a question for all of you. I am trying to use App World, the new one. It runs ok but i can't "gift" anyone anymore., Which means no one can buy me a theme or an app. There is a button for add to wishlist but this doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone have any ideas? What do we do if we want to buy an app/theme for someone?
    11-07-12 08:01 AM
    Hmmm, I just updated and having played with it. Although I must admit I have never gifted anything from there so I'm not a lot of help.
    11-07-12 06:45 PM
    I still haven't upgraded to the latest app world.. I'm lazy. So lazy lately, that I forget to check tiny meter...and when I do, this what I see

WTF? 0 Memory and my bb still kicking, with minimal lag. Now ain't that da bomb?
    11-07-12 09:11 PM
    I still haven't upgraded to the latest app world.. I'm lazy. So lazy lately, that I forget to check tiny meter...and when I do, this what I see

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...1/Untitled.jpg

WTF? 0 Memory and my bb still kicking, with minimal lag. Now ain't that da bomb?
    Wow Hamster! Talk about a stress test!!!
    Marty (my Bold) doesn't go more than 16 hours without a reboot but I am along those same lines. About down to 50 after 16 hours...sometimes I experience lag, other times no.
    Amazing tho! Never saw a ZERO memory left!!!
    2 days huh? Your leak is as bad as mine...
    11-08-12 06:26 AM

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...1/Untitled.jpg

Very impressive. I'm like JayDee, I've never seen 0 memory. And still working!
    11-08-12 09:24 AM
    just had the funkiest experience anyway, had to change my mobile nations passport login which is fokking pretty much my CB password right???? well the password change rendered tapatalk invalid so i deleted it then i downloaded the cb forums app and everytime i tried to log in, it said invalid wtf? after deleting and reinstalling a few times, i got it to work wtf? good luck to anyone who has to change their cb password may the farce be with you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-09-12 09:45 AM
    Is Paul now using an iPhone?
    11-10-12 08:00 AM
    Is Paul now using an iPhone?
    Yes. He has been for about a week now.
    11-10-12 08:02 AM
    I've heard several people complain about the login process. I will be pretty cool once we get past the growing pains and CB gets the bugs out of it.
    11-10-12 08:20 AM
    I've heard several people complain about the login process. I will be pretty cool once we get past the growing pains and CB gets the bugs out of it.
    Wow! I gave myself a migraine yesterday stressing out over not being able to login. What a nightmare! It rejects my password and then when I change it and try to login, it tells me someone is trying to hack my login. It sent me two emails saying someone tried 15 times to hack into your account. DUH!!!! It was ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well. Hope it gets straightened out soon. Very frustrating. And look. I had to throw away an app too. And use something else. Let's stop this nonsense!
    11-10-12 08:26 AM
    Yes. He has been for about a week now.
    Well, there goes another BBM contact!
    11-10-12 08:28 AM
    I hear ya. I don't use tapatalk so I didn't have that issue and on the computer it didn't mess up. guess I got lucky.
    11-10-12 08:29 AM
    Yep.
    11-10-12 08:30 AM
    Damn. How many do we have left?
    11-10-12 09:00 AM
    We still have quite a few. Buford and pcgizmo are the only ones that left that I can think of.
    11-10-12 09:27 AM
    I've been playing around with my daughters iPhone, it's not a bad device. It would probably take a while to get used to not having an actual keyboard.
    11-10-12 09:43 AM
    I've been playing around with my daughters iPhone, it's not a bad device.

11-10-12 09:44 AM
23,186 ... 735736737738739 ...