So today is what? Three years since this thread opened?
    Drink up everyone!

Guns & tonic for everyone!!!
    11-01-12 09:54 AM
    So today is what? Three years since this thread opened?
    Drink up everyone! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/acigar.gif
    http://www.pic4ever.com/images/confetti.gif
    Guns & tonic for everyone!!!

Happy Birthday Ramblers! three beer, one for each year.
    11-01-12 01:33 PM
    Let's see...one beer for each year times two hands...

Hmmm. I gotta wait until I get home!
    11-01-12 02:16 PM
    Hmmm, you don't need to be on your bold to be here. The Ramblers are an interdenominational device group.
    That's right pcgizmo! We were once BlackBerry fanatics!

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    11-01-12 02:51 PM
    That's right pcgizmo! We were once BlackBerry fanatics!

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    And you could be again if either of you two come to your dang senses!
    11-01-12 06:24 PM
    And you could be again if either of you two come to your dang senses!
    http://www.pic4ever.com/images/crazy.gif
    Ya never know. BB 10 is coming out.

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    11-01-12 07:06 PM
    Happy Birthday Ramblers!!
    11-01-12 08:36 PM
    Happy Birthday all - Initially, I did not know what was being celebrated but figured it didn't matter. How well does alcohol go with lots of Halloween candy (already eaten)?

Did all of the East Coasters make it through reasonably well?
    11-01-12 09:36 PM
    Hi Ramblers, thought I'd pop in for a hello on the third anniversary celebration. It is pretty amazing the thread has gone on for so long. I give credit to the core group for sticking with their BB's for the most part anyway. I'm sure I'll be checking out the latest in fashionable BB 10's when they arrive, for the curiosity factor if nothing else. I do hope RIM pulls it off.
    I've been very happy with my Maxx since January. It does what I need and that's really the bottom line.
    We finally have LTE in Central Oregon and it is like having a brand new device, turbo charged. I do love the rooting aspects of android and having a fully customizable device with no verizon junk or influences on board is a huge plus. I thought I'd be running back to the Bold for the physical KB , but with the very stellar voice dictation keyboards are almost obsolete.
    So is Paul sporting an iPhone these days? Wow, wonder of wonders. It is good to branch out tho and test the other possibilities.
    I know some of the Ramblers are hard core BB addicts thru and thru, but surely some have tried out other devices in the past year. It's all good. Just don't let reviews throw you off from trying something new. While I'll be taking a look at BB 10 I doubt I'd pick one up for my personal use. The windows phone is another I want to look at as I was a big winmo fan back in the day. It is so far to locked down as far as customization tho. I'd need to tether and wirelessly preferably. I did get an iPad and like it for quick stuff, but doubt I'd ever be an apple fanboy. The windows surface might be worth a look. My daughters android tablet is very slick. I wonder what the new year will bring?
    Anyone have an opinion on Verizon's unlimited data going away? I'm out of contract in January, but I'll be keeping the Maxx until it dies then probably pay full retail if it means being able to keep my UL plan. Has anyone gone to a shared plan? I know with using LTE now my usage has really increased, just being able to do more I suppose and faster.
    Happy third birthday ramblers!!! May we all have many more.
    11-02-12 01:12 PM
    So Hamster and I are planning another get-together. What say you all to a trip to New Orleans?
    We could all meet there for a few days and have a few drinks to toast the Ramblers.
    I'm about ready to go myself. Got a suitcase half-packed. Ideas on a diff place to meet????
    11-02-12 06:14 PM
    How about Kansas? I'll be in Manhattan mid-month.
    11-02-12 06:45 PM
    How about Kansas? I'll be in Manhattan mid-month.
    No offense to Kansas, great state and all, but we were thinking of something more exotic? Savanah? New Orleans? God, even Atlanta would do. But Manhattan, Kansas?
    Sorry.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-03-12 07:50 AM
    How bout TEXAS!!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    11-03-12 07:57 AM
    Has anyone gone to a shared plan?
    Hi Jim,
    We have gone to a shared plan. I gave up my unlimited data plan for the savings that VZW offered. Basically, i get to have and use my Bold 9930 for free when combined with my family. My son has an iPhone4 (soon to be iPhone5) and an iPad(not on the plan); my husband has a Droid Samsung Stratosphere and a Motorola Xyzboard tablet (both on plan); and I have the Bold 9930 and PB 64(PB not on the plan). So we have 4 devices sharing the plan. Unlimited calling to anyone anywhere, unlimited texts and 8GB of data for the price of two phones. We save per month, MORE than the cost of my Bold plan PLUS the extra I pay for the NFL Mobile. So we save about 100 bucks a month. AND the GB of data is adjustable for 20 bucks extra any time. My husband uses the Zyxboard instead of a laptop so he consumed the most on data, but we still manage to stay under 6GB for the three of us. I started with 8GB just to see if we really needed that much. We save 100 bucks now and can add 20 to that if we readjust down to 6GB. All in all, I am not displeased. I have access to the account and can call to my heart's content. (I LOVE calling VZW reps to ask theoretical questions).

So the shared data plan...winner in my book. They pay the bill and mom gets her Bold FREE.
    11-03-12 07:59 AM
    OK ok, we can even come to Houston. I've always wanted to travel there.
    LMAO
    You didn't think I was gonna say DALLAS, did ya????
    11-03-12 08:00 AM
    That would've been nice. Lol or Texarkana.

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    11-03-12 08:37 AM
    We could all meet for a Cowboys game!

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    11-03-12 08:38 AM

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    Oh god....my favorite activity!
    Haha. Although I wouldn't mind watching tv on that big screen they got there! Haha

I'm not getting anywhere NEAR a cowboy! Lmao!!!!

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-03-12 09:11 AM
    New Orleans, Dallas and Houston all great cities for a Ramblers party. Here we go!
    11-03-12 09:43 AM
    OK since I know nothing about a nice place in New Orleans to meet, maybe someone has some ideas?
    Hamster and I were thinking AFTER the holidays. Like in January (before Mardi Gras time).
    Anyone think they would actually want to meet somewhere and party in a bar, have dinner, sightsee, etc? Once we get specifics, we will be "bbm"ing each other and/or calling and not posting obviously.
    Another place you really want to go besides NO?
    11-03-12 10:22 AM

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    Did they take up a new game since they don't play football anymore?
    middbrew and buford07 like this.
    11-03-12 05:42 PM

10 chars.
    11-03-12 05:52 PM
    So all the Ramblers should start thinking about January 2013 as a time for a trip to New Orleans.
    I would personally like to do it around my birthday. Anyone else in? Besides Hamster??

PS I am serious! I wanna go to New Orleans!!! And i think we should try to meet. How about it guys and gals???
    11-03-12 06:35 PM
    I'd love to go to NO. But doubt I will make it. But we will see.
    11-04-12 07:11 AM
    Yes they do. They now play in the pee wee league.

jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-04-12 07:16 AM
23,186 ... 734735736737738 ...