Where did that bugger go?

Maybe Hamster has it!
    LMAO!!

Hmm, she was talking about selling one.
    Hmmm...I do have 2 LOL
    09-02-12 04:01 PM
    When are the BB 10's coming out?

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    Sometime in the 1st quarter of next year.
    09-02-12 04:49 PM
    Sometime in the 1st quarter of next year.
    Ok. Thanks.

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-02-12 04:55 PM
    Coming back to good side? Don't like being labeled a trader?
    09-02-12 06:20 PM
    Coming back to good side? Don't like being labeled a trader?
    Lol. I'm not against coming back if the new BB are like the Androids. Would love to come back. From what little I saw the new BB looked nice.

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-02-12 06:32 PM
    Lol. I'm not against coming back if the new BB are like the Androids. Would love to come back. From what little I saw the new BB looked nice.

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    The new BBs won't be anything like an Android. They will be BETTER and have better battery life!

LOL...Come back into the light Buford!!!!

PS Still can't find my phone....
    09-02-12 06:49 PM
    Buford follow the light!...Jaydee, maybe that's where your 9650 is too!
    09-02-12 07:47 PM
    I know it has been a while since I have posted on here but I have been trying to keep up and read the posts every couple days or so. With everyone posting about how to use their old 9650, I pulled mine out and charged it up. After turning the wifi radio on, I realized that you can still use BBM via wifi and many other apps as well. I may put some music my wife likes onto it and then when she is at work with wifi we will be able to use BBM and she'll have a music player and a Kindle app, etc... to use when her time allows it. Anyone else done this at all with their old 9650s?
    09-06-12 08:50 AM
    I would do some neat things with mine IF I COULD FIND IT.
    Oh well, it's in my house somewhere. All I have to do is clean EVERYTHING, and I will find it.

09-06-12 09:59 AM
    And of course it'll be in the LAST place you look too!!! At least I hope you would stop looking after you find it Jaydee!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-06-12 03:35 PM
    Ok Ramblers, I have a very disturbing issue with my 9900 ( I swear this phone is cursed)..

So in the last several days, my battery will be at say 75%, and then all of a sudden, it drops to under 10 Needless to say, the radio turns off, etc. I plug it in, and a minute later, the charge shows that it's back up to 60 or so...
    At first I thought it was random, then that it might be my battery.
    Well today I switched batteries to a new one I just got, and it's still doing it. I was at 80 one minute, and literally the next minute it dropped to 3% plugged it in, and back up to 50 or so almost immediately. I let it charge about 70 , had a phone call for like 10 minutes, and in the middle of the call, the battery crapped out again and radio turned off. WTH is wrong with this thing? Is it OS? Hardware? If it's hardware I'm screwed cause this was bought used....
    I love this phone, but this is crazy
    09-06-12 09:36 PM
    I hate to say it, but I think it might be the hardware.
    09-06-12 11:17 PM
    I don't know of any OS that causes that or any apps either.
    09-07-12 02:01 PM
    Midd I have texted you on what's up messenger. Do you still have it?

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-07-12 02:32 PM
    Crap! I installed a different OS and it didn't get back on there. I'll have it back on in a few.
    09-07-12 03:08 PM
    Ok. No problem.

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-07-12 03:29 PM
    So Ramblers, today is the first day of the NFL season...for realz. I don't count the Wed night game. Who plays on Wed nights? Sheesh!

Anyway...today I called DirecTV for the url for my NFL Sunday Ticket Maxx package. I have the full game package on the satellite and with it comes the ability to log in from a tablet, or laptop or mobile phone to watch the games. I usually reserve this ability for my dad, give him the url and my password and he gets to watch whatever game he wants and I pay for it. So I have always been happy.

Today I grabbed my husband's Android tablet...a Motorola Xyzboard (I think) and went to the Google Play store and downloaded the app and BINGO. Can watch on his tablet. My PB of course, no app and no ability to watch because we don't have the flash needed. I am really so tired of not being able to get certain apps for my phone and PB that I have been telling my husband I might sell my PB.

Any reason I should wait? Is BB10 gonna have Flash? Are we gonna be able to get apps FOR FUN like VZW NFL MOBILE and NFL SUNDAY TICKET? I mean yes, I use my PB to watch pre-season games, I listen to podcasts, read RSS, do Twitter, play tons of music at my desk...but do I really need a PB to do that? My husband's tablet has it's own service. He doesn't have to bridge or tether. I'm jealous. I want a real working tablet.

Help. I have never felt so badly about BlackBerry as I have this season. Everyone else can do all sorts of things on their phones and tablet and I can't do ANYTHING related to football. To follow my team's game, I have to use an audio stream on my phone. Closest I can get if I'm not home.

Anyone else disgusted like me? I swear, if I had money, I would go out TODAY and buy another tablet (a Droid more than likely and never iPhoney anything) and never use my PB again. Should I sell it?

BTW I am never giving up my BB PHONE. Never. I love my Bold and I can do whatever I need on it (except games but really who wants to watch a game on a postage stamp screen anyway?) But the PB really has upset me. When I see what is available for the Xzyboard that my hubs has, it makes me sick. Simple things...tell me BB10 will fix this imbalance. Please!
    09-09-12 09:05 AM
    So Ramblers, today is the first day of the NFL season...for realz. I don't count the Wed night game. Who plays on Wed nights? Sheesh!

Anyway...today I called DirecTV for the url for my NFL Sunday Ticket Maxx package. I have the full game package on the satellite and with it comes the ability to log in from a tablet, or laptop or mobile phone to watch the games. I usually reserve this ability for my dad, give him the url and my password and he gets to watch whatever game he wants and I pay for it. So I have always been happy.

Today I grabbed my husband's Android tablet...a Motorola Xyzboard (I think) and went to the Google Play store and downloaded the app and BINGO. Can watch on his tablet. My PB of course, no app and no ability to watch because we don't have the flash needed. I am really so tired of not being able to get certain apps for my phone and PB that I have been telling my husband I might sell my PB.

Any reason I should wait? Is BB10 gonna have Flash? Are we gonna be able to get apps FOR FUN like VZW NFL MOBILE and NFL SUNDAY TICKET? I mean yes, I use my PB to watch pre-season games, I listen to podcasts, read RSS, do Twitter, play tons of music at my desk...but do I really need a PB to do that? My husband's tablet has it's own service. He doesn't have to bridge or tether. I'm jealous. I want a real working tablet.

Help. I have never felt so badly about BlackBerry as I have this season. Everyone else can do all sorts of things on their phones and tablet and I can't do ANYTHING related to football. To follow my team's game, I have to use an audio stream on my phone. Closest I can get if I'm not home.

else disgusted like me? I swear, if I had money, I would go out TODAY a Anyone nd buy another tablet (a Droid more than likely and never iPhoney anything) and never use my PB again. Should I sell it?

BTW I am never giving up my BB PHONE. Never. I love my Bold and I can do whatever I need on it (except games but really who wants to watch a game on a postage stamp screen anyway?) But the PB really has upset me. When I see what is available for the Xzyboard that my hubs has, it makes me sick. Simple things...tell me BB10 will fix this imbalance. Please!

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-09-12 10:36 AM
    No reply Buford?
    I thought maybe you were gonna tell me to switch to a Droid TODAY too!
    09-09-12 11:49 AM
    No reply Buford?
    I thought maybe you were gonna tell me to switch to a Droid TODAY too!
    I'm gonna be nice. But how in the heck are you letting your husband go to the dark side?

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-09-12 12:25 PM
    I'm gonna be nice. But how in the heck are you letting your husband go to the dark side?

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    He's got the Droid phone and a Droid Tablet. My son has the iPhone and the iPad. I have the BB setup. LOL I can see all the OSes in my house!
    09-09-12 12:29 PM
    Lol

Sent from my Razr Maxx !
    09-09-12 01:12 PM
    So even though I have an OS7 device, the memory leak has not stopped for me. I usually never worry about it. But look at this ss from Tiny Meter yesterday...

So that's 17 hours up-time and a loss of 142 MB of memory...
    What say you all?
    09-15-12 04:04 PM
    I say you might have an issue with the area you live it. specifically how your phones search for a tower. To have all your phones have that much memory leak tells me it isn't the phone or the OS. So I'm thinking its bouncing between two towers and constantly using resources in its effort to do so. I'm not sure if there is a way force it to lock onto just one or not.
    09-15-12 04:27 PM
    I say you might have an issue with the area you live it. specifically how your phones search for a tower. To have all your phones have that much memory leak tells me it isn't the phone or the OS. So I'm thinking its bouncing between two towers and constantly using resources in its effort to do so. I'm not sure if there is a way force it to lock onto just one or not.
    You know what Midd? I think you are right. Since I installed 580 I have noticed my leak is worse and my wi-fi signal is non-existent. I mean, I HAVE a signal in my house but my phone always needs me to CHOOSE the wi-fi to get it to connect. And at work I have no ability to get on the wi-fi because the net admin is a d-head. Enuf said. But I usually turn off the wi-fi when I go to work. Maybe I forgot to yesterday? Not sure what to do about it all either...
    09-15-12 05:05 PM
23,186 ... 729730731732733 ...