Only teasing you Ellie! You're a good sport. Im so trusting, I always say yes without reading any of that cra*. LOL

But prince is right. The Battery Analyzer do-thingy is very useful. I used it to find out about my battery usage. There's nothing to help my loss of memory............................................ .............
    I know you were only teasing me Jaydee!!!! Your one in a million Jaydee!!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-19-12 07:00 PM
    Just don't test the Speakers or Mic - it apparently does not work.

And Jaydee, with the various comments about battery and memory, I was thinking along the lines of an ol' bat! ()

And, Jaydee (if you are still "talking" to me - I asked in a 9930 thread which OS are you running?)
    03-19-12 09:02 PM
    Just don't test the Speakers or Mic - it apparently does not work.

And Jaydee, with the various comments about battery and memory, I was thinking along the lines of an ol' bat! ()

And, Jaydee (if you are still "talking" to me - I asked in a 9930 thread which OS are you running?)
    HAHA F2, I bet I am almost as old as you are! We oldsters can take the heat, no? LOL
    Of course, I'm still talking to you.

I'm running 7.1.0.267. I installed it when it was a leak from...??? and just kept it on there.
    03-20-12 07:00 AM
    HAHA F2, I bet I am almost as old as you are! We oldsters can take the heat, no? LOL
    Of course, I'm still talking to you.

I'm running 7.1.0.267. I installed it when it was a leak from...??? and just kept it on there.
    Yeah, and I beat you to RETIREMENT. Let me highly recommend it.

Thanks. I've been downloading 9930 OS's even before I got the darn thing. I'll have to see what's stored on this computer. I would like to check out the Battery Saving stuff. Although, since I got the playbook, I use it to reply/send email more and same with browser.
    03-20-12 12:28 PM
    Hi Ramblers,

TGIF!!!!!! What a long week at work. Just polished off 2 margaritas and now have a wonderful buzz on.

Its been 2 weeks now since I got my 9930 and WOW.....I am so frickin lovin this phone!!!! Coming from OS5 to OS7 there are soooo many new things to learn about this phone. Just found out about the animated avatars on BBM (no laughing ). I know there is so much more I don't know about this phone and what it can do.....but checking out the CB forums here has been a big help. So....if anyone would like to share a tip......I would appreciate it!!! CB ROCKS!!!!!
    03-23-12 05:00 PM
    Maybe when I can think again, I will have some tips for you Ellie. This whole deal with my Dad has me tapped out I feel a break down coming on and today might be the day
    03-23-12 06:21 PM
    Maybe when I can think again, I will have some tips for you Ellie. This whole deal with my Dad has me tapped out I feel a break down coming on and today might be the day
    Hi Jaydee,

You just take care of yourself girlfriend!! I'll say a blessing for you tonight.
    03-23-12 07:23 PM
    Howdy Ramblers. How are things going today?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    03-27-12 11:53 AM
    Hi Buford
    What have you been up to?
    I have been trying to keep my head above water. Not being too successful.
    But I have news for the Ramblers: I ordered a PlayBook!!!!
    Yay!
    I should have it by next week I am assuming. I will have a week or so to get it in order before I have my surgery after Easter and then I get to recuperate with my PB!!!!

I will need pointers so all you PB owners out there, I will be calling you.
    ATTENTION: HAMSTER!!!!!!
    03-27-12 04:10 PM
    Hi Buford
    Yay!
    I should have it by next week I am assuming. I will have a week or so to get it in order before I have my surgery after Easter and then I get to recuperate with my PB!!!!

YaY! You will love it, I know I do mine.
    Not to worry, oh queen, we are here to serve lololol!
    03-27-12 04:35 PM
    YaY! You will love it, I know I do mine.
    Not to worry, oh queen, we are here to serve lololol!
    HAHA! Hamster, I will call you as soon as I get it!!!
    Remember, I wanna read epub files on it and what about my Nook books?
    If not those, what about Kindle files? I will switch bookstores. LOL

Also, surgery will be minor one. Wisdom tooth. Worse thing will be I won't be able to eat for a while. But I can still drink my gun & tonic thru a straw!!!
    03-27-12 04:47 PM
    HAHA! Hamster, I will call you as soon as I get it!!!
    Remember, I wanna read epub files on it and what about my Nook books?
    If not those, what about Kindle files? I will switch bookstores. LOL

Also, surgery will be minor one. Wisdom tooth. Worse thing will be I won't be able to eat for a while. But I can still drink my gun & tonic thru a straw!!!
    Yes, you can read epub files on it. I'm not sure about Nook, what format are they in? I will check Book Reader and see if it's supported. I've switched bookstores, lol.

Yuck to wisdom teeth... Gun & Tonic's can get you through almost anything. Think of the points you will save by not eating
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-28-12 07:45 AM
    OK here's a question for the technical among us.
    Here's a screen shot from Meterberry:

Why, under device memory, does it say 512?
    Isn't it supposed to start with 780 or something like that????
    03-30-12 07:14 AM
    OK here's a question for the technical among us.
    Here's a screen shot from Meterberry:
    Click to view quoted image

Why, under device memory, does it say 512?
    Isn't it supposed to start with 780 or something like that????
    Jaydee, I think it's because the OS it self and other stuff that is native just takes up a lot of space...I have the same with mine. Even these new devices come with more memory than our old ones, more resources are taken up. Even if you shrink the OS.
    03-30-12 07:17 AM
    Jaydee, I think it's because the OS it self and other stuff that is native just takes up a lot of space...I have the same with mine. Even these new devices come with more memory than our old ones, more resources are taken up. Even if you shrink the OS.
    But in the new leak thread for my phone (the 9930) there is a picture from someone who is saying his battery life is better and his shot shows 768 in that spot. Not the 512.

Is that the difference between what I have installed and the fact that he must not have many apps on his phone???
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 03-30-12 at 07:29 AM.
    03-30-12 07:27 AM
    But in the new leak thread for my phone (the 9930) there is a picture from someone who is saying his battery life is better and his shot shows 768 in that spot. Not the 512.

Is that the difference between what I have installed and the fact that he must not have many apps on his phone???
    Hmmm. Maybe 99 can chime in. I'm not sure, could be the apps
    03-30-12 07:31 AM
    yeah maybe Underway has an idea!
    It seems strange that mine would say 512 since that is the amount of memory our 9650s had... but i re-downloaded Meterberry and it's the same version as this guy has....
    03-30-12 07:37 AM
    Hi Buford
    Yay!

First good luck with whatever surgery. I had "double vision" eye surgery 3 weeks ago. Good results.

Joining the pb set - wow. I think you will like it. Just watch that Turtle on the sample video and you will be swept away.

Again, best on your surgery and recovery.

---

Ah, Wisdom Tooth, huh! Well, clearly those teeth have worked so far - 9650, 9930 and now the pb. After the surgery you might be tempted by i-stuff!

I still have my four but I think they stopped working some time ago!
    Last edited by F2; 03-31-12 at 10:35 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-31-12 10:31 AM
    Thanks for the well wishes F2. I am worried bout the drugs to make me sleepy more than the pain of the removal and the aftershocks.
    Oh well, will be over quickly anyway!!

Ramblers, good news! Elizabeth has a new Rambler Easter wallpaper in the works. She tells me she will have it very soon!
    I will ask Elizabeth to post the 9650 size and the 9930 one as well for anyone who wants it.

Happy April Fool's Day to all those "fools" out there...we all play the fool sometime, right?
    04-01-12 12:57 PM
    Hope your surgery goes well. I've had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out. Shouldn't be too bad of a surgery. Everybody takes surgeries different though. You will get to catch up on some R & R.

Sent from my Dinc2
    04-01-12 03:27 PM
    Hello Ramblers
    I posted the 'Rambler' Easter Wallpaper in three different sizes in the wallpaper thread.

I arrived at home the other day to find my husband with the TV remote in one hand and his Blackberry in the other. Nearby was a cool beverage...so Jaydee applying that scenario and adding a soft pillow and a pair of comfy slippers you should be set....oh the PB needs to be near by and that is all you need

When you or any of the other 9930 happy owners have a moment to explain the downside of the theme issue comparing it with the 9650. No chuckling now on how many time I change my themes, I do have two you know

Elizabeth
    04-03-12 02:33 PM
    Elizabeth, Your work is superb as usual!!!
    We are enjoying the Easter Rambler paper and appreciate it.
    I am going to spend part of my vacation on the sofa with a gun and tonic (sipped through a straw) and some painkillers. Sounds like a lovely time, no?
    04-03-12 04:23 PM
    Ok Ramblers, so I updated my OS on the 9930 to the leaked .340.
    All was well until this am when I noticed all my contacts were GONZO.
    All of them!
    So I tried to selective restore with DM and the choice was greyed out. Paul found the answer: go to your messages/options and choose the main email you want and uncheck wireless sync.

Then DM let me do what I needed to do...restore my contacts!
    Whew!!!!!

That'll teach me to use leaked OSes, right?
    04-04-12 02:59 PM
    OK where is Buford??
    Did you survive the tornados? Answer me!!!! We're worried!
    04-05-12 07:22 AM
    Yes Queen Bee with your well wishes and prayers my family made it unscathed. Thanks for your concerns.

Sent from my Dinc2
    04-05-12 02:18 PM
23,186 ... 710711712713714 ...