I'm having withdrawal symptoms too. Lol

Sent from my Dinc using Tapatalk.
    02-22-12 12:46 PM
    It goes away quickly.
    02-22-12 02:04 PM
    Underway, can you help me with my email?
    I can't seem to register my accounts or set them up or..
    here's what I did:

Setup on phone asks for all seven passwords. Keep saying they are wrong. cancel.
    go to BIS on laptop. enter BIS says I have to move accounts. delete the ones I can't validate. will add back. Still no mail.

How do I add back acct when I go to setup it will wants passwords that are correct but it says do not validate. stuck in a loop.
    02-22-12 04:49 PM
    You'll have to call VZW advanced tech support. They had to link my 9930 to my BB account at RIM. Most of the time, the transfer is great. If it gets screwed up like it did with mine, the only fix is to let Big Red do it. Make sure that you load the current VZW OS before you call.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-22-12 04:53 PM
    You'll have to call VZW advanced tech support. They had to link my 9930 to my BB account at RIM. Most of the time, the transfer is great. If it gets screwed up like it did with mine, the only fix is to let Big Red do it. Make sure that you load the current VZW OS before you call.

Thanks but not reloading another OS.
    I resent service books like Paul suggested and it seems to work. I am getting my email now. Just can't use setup on the phone for email. BIS on the pc is fine.
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    02-22-12 04:55 PM
    How you doin' Jaydee?
    02-22-12 05:06 PM
    Prince, let me package the OS and I can dropbox it. Unless Underway or someone else already has it for ya.
    Give me a few. making dinner and then I will post link.

It came with 187 MB free. I shrunk to 257 MB free.
    I like it so far. Fast, sleek, smooth.

I want my themes. That's what I miss already. That and my Quick Launch.
    02-22-12 05:16 PM
    I'm about two hours away from my PC. PM me if you need it and I'll post it tonight.

02-22-12 06:04 PM
    Trying to upload the os.
    For the second time.
    02-22-12 06:19 PM
    02-22-12 06:48 PM
    Thanks Jaydee!
    02-22-12 07:38 PM
    Prince, let me package the OS and I can dropbox it. Unless Underway or someone else already has it for ya.
    Give me a few. making dinner and then I will post link.

It came with 187 MB free. I shrunk to 257 MB free.
    I like it so far. Fast, sleek, smooth.

I want my themes. That's what I miss already. That and my Quick Launch.
    I went to App World at purchased the new version of QL 4.2 for OS7. I think it was $3.99.
    02-22-12 07:41 PM
    I went to nikisoft and changed my device pin and got a code. Then I downloaded the QL I had purchased. Is that not the right thing to do?
    Do I have to upgrade???

This web browser ROCKS THE SHIZZNIT
    02-22-12 08:14 PM
    I went to nikisoft and changed my device pin and got a code. Then I downloaded the QL I had purchased. Is that not the right thing to do?
    Do I have to upgrade???

This web browser ROCKS THE SHIZZNIT
    You are probably running version 3.7? I don't think you necessarily have to upgrade. I just read somewhere there was a new version of QL for OS7 devices, so I went to App World and picked it up. The new version has a better, bigger view on the 9930. I haven't spent a lot of time with it since I DL'd, so I don't know what else is different or upgraded.
    02-22-12 09:32 PM
    The browser is rockin' !!
    02-22-12 09:35 PM
    Paul or Peter or Keith,
    Does the 9930 have the device analyzer? I can't find it and I don't think I shrunk it out...
    02-22-12 09:40 PM
    You are probably running version 3.7? I don't think you necessarily have to upgrade. I just read somewhere there was a new version of QL for OS7 devices, so I went to App World and picked it up. The new version has a better, bigger view on the 9930. I haven't spent a lot of time with it since I DL'd, so I don't know what else is different or upgraded.
    OK i will prob update the QL tomorrow then.
    Thanks. I will go to Nikkisoft and read first.
    02-22-12 09:42 PM
    Paul or Peter or Keith,
    Does the 9930 have the device analyzer? I can't find it and I don't think I shrunk it out...
    Yes it does. I just used universal search to find it. It's also in Application Management.
    02-22-12 09:46 PM
    I send/receive a lot of emails and some texts everyday and some on weekends. The more I use the keyboard the more I'm lovin' it. This kb is the best!
    02-22-12 09:53 PM
    Yes it does. I just used universal search to find it. It's also in Application Management.
    I musta shrunk it out. Can't find it using uni search either. When I go to app Management I see CPU usage and time usage. That's it. And what's installed. Hmmm
    02-22-12 09:57 PM
    I musta shrunk it out. Can't find it using uni search either. When I go to app Management I see CPU usage and time usage. That's it. And what's installed. Hmmm
    Not there. Go to OPTIONS/DEVICE/ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS/BLACKBERRY DEVICE ANALYZER. AFIK, there's no selection on the shrink utilities yet.
    02-22-12 10:08 PM
    Not there. Go to OPTIONS/DEVICE/ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS/BLACKBERRY DEVICE ANALYZER. AFIK, there's no selection on the shrink utilities yet.

Actually, on the latest version of bb hybrids tool, it is a selection. I know because I made a point not to select it. Its where bb protect, maps etc is.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-22-12 10:13 PM
    Thanks Peter but its not there either. Either it doesn't exist in this os or I shrunk it out. No bother. I'm sure its not gonna tell me anything comforting anyway!!!!

Ah! So I did shrink it. Now what do I do to get it back? Reinstall os? Not gonna happen. Lol
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-22-12 at 10:17 PM.
    02-22-12 10:14 PM
    Thanks Peter but its not there either. Either it doesn't exist in this os or I shrunk it out. No bother. I'm sure its not gonna tell me anything comforting anyway!!

Lol Jaydee, you will be. Surprised. It tells me my batt is draining at a much lower rate than bb meter does. I average about 3% which is not bad at all

02-22-12 10:16 PM
    Lol Jaydee, you will be. Surprised. It tells me my batt is draining at a much lower rate than bb meter does. I average about 3% which is not bad at all

I also lost Tapatalk. Downloaded the beta but since my pin changed, can't open the icon. Did a couple reboots and still no opening the icon. Wrote to everyAppmobile and will see if I can still be in the trial or not. If not I will have to buy it tomorrow as well. Whew. Got a lot to do still.
    02-22-12 10:22 PM
23,186 ... 704705706707708 ...