I'm eligible for an upgrade in couple of weeks. I'm gonna get the 9930, I would like to see the price come down a bit but I'm not counting on that happening. My 9650 is in great shape and running like a champ, so I might wait another month or two to upgrade.
    02-09-12 07:27 AM
    I too have my upgrade available but am debating on holding out for a cheaper price. 2 year pricing is $229 right now but with my employee discount it shows up as $199. Throw in my $50 NE2 and we're talking $149 for the 9930...it's tempting, but then I read about the T-mobile deal going on for select bberry owners and it seems way too much to pay!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    02-10-12 11:54 PM
    Big Red has the 9930 (CPO) for $149 with a new contract or two-year upgrade on their website right now. Free overnight shipping this weekend too. Put that together with RIM's rebate or VZW's trade-in program, and you could get your phone for not a whole lot.
    02-11-12 10:31 AM
    Well, I have temporarily made a decision to hold off on my phone upgrade...

Mainly because I pulled the trigger on ordering another BBerry Playbook because I don't seem to get to spend much time with the first one we got for our house. My wife likes using it to read or browse internet or facebook...

I ordered the 64GB Playbook and an OtterBox Defender case for it. With free shipping and a 50% discount off the case, I am paying $333.99 for it.

Maybe the 9930's price from Big Red will come down a bit in the near future, but for now my 9650 is holding up just fine.
    02-11-12 11:11 PM
    Big Red has the 9930 (CPO) for $149 with a new contract or two-year upgrade on their website right now. Free overnight shipping this weekend too. Put that together with RIM's rebate or VZW's trade-in program, and you could get your phone for not a whole lot.
    I am planning on getting mine for no more than 150 when I do switch.
    This is good to know, but I have not received any notices from VZW or RIM on discounts or other goodies. Usually, VZW starts hounding about getting a newer phone as soon as i become eligible. Hmmmm. have heard nothing. I think I am still going to wait a bit.

Weller, sheesh! two playbooks? I still haven't purchased ONE yet. LOL
    02-12-12 07:44 AM

Weller, sheesh! two playbooks? I still haven't purchased ONE yet. LOL

If my wife didn't like it so much, we'd be a one Playbook family. She loves it, so we're gonna have a second one. It does take great video as well. I recorded all of my son's Cub Scout Pinewood Derby races on it a couple of weeks ago and they turned out great! It was fun playing it back for everyone to see.
    Jaydee - you're gonna love yours when you get it!

02-12-12 10:56 AM
    I am planning on getting mine for no more than 150 when I do switch.
    This is good to know, but I have not received any notices from VZW or RIM on discounts or other goodies. Usually, VZW starts hounding about getting a newer phone as soon as i become eligible. Hmmmm. have heard nothing. I think I am still going to wait a bit.
    I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade sooner or later. My upgrade to the 9930 will cost me $130, I've got an additional $50 credit coming from vzw that I can use. Still would like to see the price come down a bit.
    02-12-12 12:30 PM
    The price should come down at the end of the year when the BB10s come out.
    02-12-12 03:03 PM
    The price should come down at the end of the year when the BB10s come out.

Haha. I'm not waiting THAT long, Midd! Just a month maybe. Want a new device eventually but don't wanna wait too long for themes...

02-12-12 03:20 PM
    OK Jaydee. This is the first weekend since August without football. Did you get through it?
    02-12-12 09:03 PM
    Lol. She will be having withdrawal symptoms. :what:

Sent from my Dinc using Tapatalk.
    02-12-12 09:22 PM
    OK Jaydee. This is the first weekend since August without football. Did you get through it?
    Lol. She will be having withdrawal symptoms. :what:

I posted on Twitter: So this is what a Sunday is like? When does NASCAR start so I can plan my nap schedule for Sundays????
    02-13-12 06:01 AM
    Well we finally got some snow!

02-13-12 06:53 AM
    Well we finally got some snow!

You can keep the snow there in Texas. I had enough of it driving through the mountains in West Virginia.

02-13-12 01:28 PM
    You guys and your snow. We got NOTHING here in upstate NY!!!! HAHA
    Enjoy the snow cause I hate it. We will send it all your way this winter Mr Texas!!!!

I know you guys frown upon screen shots of my phone but I am going to use this opportunity to show you a screen shot and wish all my Rambler subjects (haha) a Happy VD at the same time. Wallpaper and BatteryEx made by our very own Elizabeth!!!!!
    The Heart says love in multiple languages...

Can you find yourself in the pic?? LMAO!!!!
    02-14-12 06:22 AM
    Love it Jaydee!!!! She made one for me for my Torch too!! Love that girl, so much talent!!!

HAPPY V-Day to my special Rambler friends!!
    02-14-12 06:48 AM
    Lol. Steven has to be the one in the brown shirt. Paul on the end. I'm taking the picture. Lol

02-14-12 07:00 AM
    As much as the Queen gets her hair done, it could be red by now so she gets the red dress. Hamster gets the one a couple people to the left of Jaydee.

02-14-12 07:03 AM
    Lol. 3 down.

02-14-12 07:05 AM
    Great wallpaper Jaydee! Happy VD all!
    02-14-12 11:23 PM
    I know you guys frown upon screen shots of my phone but I am going to use this opportunity to show you a screen shot and wish all my Rambler subjects (haha) a Happy VD at the same time. Wallpaper and BatteryEx made by our very own Elizabeth!!!!!
    The Heart says love in multiple languages...

Click to view quoted image

Can you find yourself in the pic?? LMAO!!!!
    I love the wallpaper....I wish I was in it!!! It's on my homescreen :-)

Paul on the end. I'm taking the picture. Lol

Which end? Am I the one in blue trying to look down Jaydee's dress?
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 02-15-12 at 09:06 AM.
    02-15-12 08:55 AM
    I'm not sure the guy in brown is directly sneaking a peek...
    02-15-12 09:02 AM
    I love the wallpaper....I wish I was in it!!! It's on my homescreen :-)

Which end? Am I the one in blue trying to look down Jaydee's dress?
    I'm not sure the guy in brown is directly sneaking a peek...
    OMG!!! you guys are too funny.
    The redheaded one in the low cut top is def me. Elizabeth knows well about my hair highlights and apparel.
    The darker slim girl is def Hamster. She's so tiny she make me sick (j/k Zaiby!!! )
    The rest of you guys....I dunno who is who. We should ask Elizabeth.
    02-15-12 09:22 AM
    OMG!!! you guys are too funny.
    The redheaded one in the low cut top is def me. Elizabeth knows well about my hair highlights and apparel.
    The darker slim girl is def Hamster. She's so tiny she make me sick (j/k Zaiby!!! )
    The rest of you guys....I dunno who is who. We should ask Elizabeth.
    hahahahahahahah! no prob, Jaydee.

I say Midd in yellow, peter in dark blue, buford in brown, and yes, paul you on the end taking a peek! lmao!!
    02-15-12 09:42 AM
    I'm not sure how Elizabeth knows what she knows about me, but she has me pegged in that cartoon!
    02-15-12 10:09 AM
23,186 ... 698699700701702 ...