Can't see the new phones being ready much before I am ready to switch devices again.
    Yeah, September or October looks like a good time frame for the BB10 devices.

Just a wild guess here, but I would think the BB10s with a keyboard will be similar to the Torch devices.
    02-01-12 09:21 AM
    Rumor is that the processors will be as big or bigger than Androids. That is what I like. But I'm sure battery will suffer too though. Am excited for the new phones though.

Sent from my Dinc using Tapatalk.
    02-01-12 09:39 AM
    Yeah, September or October looks like a good time frame for the BB10 devices.

Just a wild guess here, but I would think the BB10s with a keyboard will be similar to the Torch devices.
    I haven't actually tried a Torch so I can't say for certain, but I'm not so sure I would like the form factor. I am so used to the size and shape of the Bold and I like having the KB accessible without sliding or opening...so I guess, like anything, I would have to try to know for sure.

I am hoping the processing power will be greater and the available memory for THEMES will be greater!
    HAHA Theme heaux that I am!
    02-01-12 09:44 AM
    Jaydee, a theme heaux?? Too funny. I bet it will be later than September or October for BB10 devices.
    02-01-12 12:34 PM
    Hey Ramblers,
    Our friend pcgizmo was on his way home last night when a drunk driver hit his car and pushed it off the road. Paul's car landed on its side in a ditch. PAUL IS OK, thank God!!! He texted me last night and said he is ok (no broken bones or major organ damage I guess). But from the sound of his texts, he is badly shaken and how can one blame him???

Thank goodness he is alright!! I thought maybe the Ramblers could rally around and send Paul some good wishes for encouragement.
    Get Well Soon, Paul!!!!
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    02-02-12 05:23 AM
    Yea. He text me last night and told me that he had been in a wreck and was in the hospital. Haven't heard back though so glad to hear that he is OK.

pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    02-02-12 05:59 AM
    Thoughts are with you Paul! Glad you are ok. We're thinking of you always!!!
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    02-02-12 06:45 AM
    Very scary stuff. Glad you're ok Paul!
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    02-02-12 07:47 AM
    I just want to thank my good friends in Essex Ramblings for the kinds thoughts and words. I can't tell you how lucky I am that she didn't kill me. The way she hit my car I could have been pushed sideways into 2 lanes of oncoming traffic. It was right as rush hour was getting into full swing.

Car flipped on side on Onondaga Lake Parkway - NewsChannel 9 WSYR
    02-02-12 05:26 PM
    Wow. Scary is a good word for it. Glad to hear you're OK.
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    02-02-12 10:09 PM
    I see where there is an update for the bold.

02-03-12 07:36 PM
    I told you guys you'd still see updates ;-)
    02-03-12 07:39 PM
    I just want to thank my good friends in Essex Ramblings for the kinds thoughts and words. I can't tell you how lucky I am that she didn't kill me. The way she hit my car I could have been pushed sideways into 2 lanes of oncoming traffic. It was right as rush hour was getting into full swing.

That's some wreck sooooo glad you are ok
    02-03-12 07:55 PM
    U feeling better today Paul?

02-03-12 08:12 PM

You were very lucky, glad it wasn't any worst than what it was.
    02-04-12 09:46 AM
    The Giants or the Pats?
    02-05-12 09:51 AM
    The Giants or the Pats?
    In instances like this I usually say for the stadium to implode.
    All in jest, of course.
    Can you tell I'm not fan of either???
    But I'll go with the Pats.
    02-05-12 09:57 AM
    In instances like this I usually say for the stadium to implode.
    All in jest, of course.
    Can you tell I'm not fan of either???
    But I'll go with the Pats.
    LMAO

I agree I'm not a fan of either team.
    I'm going to root for the Giants because I recieved my masters degree from SIU and that's were Giants RB Brandon Jacobs went to school.
    02-05-12 10:31 AM
    LMAO

I agree I'm not a fan of either team.
    I'm going to root for the Giants because I recieved my masters degree from SIU and that's were Giants RB Brandon Jacobs went to school.
    So, you are sort of connected to the Giants? Would this be your six (or three, in this case) degrees of separation from the Giants?
    02-05-12 10:41 AM
    If the Patriots don't win I will have to kick my youngest son out of the house because he will be too hard to live with. Lol he is a die hard patriots fan. All the clothes and everything.

02-05-12 10:42 AM
    So, you are sort of connected to the Giants? Would this be your six (or three, in this case) degrees of separation from the Giants?
    Yes, something like that.
    02-05-12 10:52 AM
    If the Patriots don't win I will have to kick my youngest son out of the house because he will be too hard to live with. Lol he is a die hard patriots fan. All the clothes and everything.

So I have to ask -- when is he leaving?
    02-05-12 10:12 PM
    LOL. He is sooo mad right now. Gonna let him sleep it off. :what:

02-05-12 10:40 PM
    That's some wreck sooooo glad you are ok
    U feeling better today Paul?

As expected my car was totaled yesterday. It was very eerie getting inside it behind the wheel one last time, to collect my personal belongings, and seeing my muddy footprints on the inside of the roof and on the inside of the passenger window.

Thanks again everyone!
    02-07-12 07:20 AM
    Hello Ramblers!
    In the 9650 forum there is a thread about who still has one and how long are you gonna keep it.

Why wouldn't anyone keep a phone till it breaks?
    Anyway, I am still waiting on Theme Builder 7. I am eligible now for an upgrade but haven't made the jump. I might wait till April, because I have a vacation then and can play around with a new phone. Or I might wait until June when I ACTUALLY HAVE THE CASH to upgrade....lol

Maybe by then we will have themes for it????
    02-09-12 07:00 AM
23,186 ... 697698699700701 ...