A present I bought myself:
    Click to view quoted image

The gloves are from Etre from a little shop in London and have the thumb and forefinger open so you can still text or use your touch screen.

Love em in the cold!
    Jaydee those look like Michael Jackson gloves.

Sent from my Dinc using Tapatalk
    12-23-11 09:15 PM
    Jaydee those look like Michael Jackson gloves.

12-24-11 12:04 AM
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    12-25-11 07:06 AM
    OK Ramblers!We made it through Christmas and now it's time to make those New Year's resolutions (that we will break by January 2nd!)

What's your resolution?

Mine are:
    To lose weight
    To not swear as much
    HAHAHA

Come on, be brave!
    Add to my list!

Oh yeah, to speak my mind!
    12-30-11 04:55 PM
    OK Ramblers!We made it through Christmas and now it's time to make those New Year's resolutions (that we will break by January 2nd!)

What's your resolution?

Mine are:
    To lose weight
    To not swear as much
    HAHAHA

Come on, be brave!
    Add to my list!

Oh yeah, to speak my mind!
    I'll play!!

Mine are...

Lose weight (lol isn't it always?)
    Find a real job (Retail is killing my feet)
    Decide on a new phone
    Be nicer to my hubs (just kidding. I'm super nice to him. Really.)

I'm sure there are more. As for the swearing - don't think I can do it, Jaydee..Fok.
    12-30-11 05:44 PM
    I'll play!!

Mine are...

Lose weight (lol isn't it always?)
    Find a real job (Retail is killing my feet)
    Decide on a new phone
    Be nicer to my hubs (just kidding. I'm super nice to him. Really.)

I'm sure there are more. As for the swearing - don't think I can do it, Jaydee..Fok.
    Fok. You DID read that I break these by Jan 2, right?
    I can give up swearing for Jan 1st! HAHAHA
    Wait! I can't even do that. My Redskins are playing. You know that requires a blue streak!!!

I could also say be nicer to my hubs. But he doesn't deserve it. LMAO!!!!
    12-30-11 05:50 PM
    Fok. You DID read that I break these by Jan 2, right?
    I can give up swearing for Jan 1st! HAHAHA
    Wait! I can't even do that. My Redskins are playing. You know that requires a blue streak!!!

I could also say be nicer to my hubs. But he doesn't deserve it. LMAO!!!!

Oh yes, I couldn't make it until Jan 2nd either. Not with the swearing, lol. And as for you, if the Redskins are playing, you'll be cussing like a sailor! LMAO!

I didn't say mine deserves it. But I want some things so.... hahahahaha
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-30-11 05:57 PM
    Let's see if the guys make resolutions...
    12-30-11 06:03 PM
    I'm already trying. Lose wait and let my wife be the boss every once in a while. Just not very often. Lol.

12-30-11 06:19 PM
    Let's see if the guys make resolutions...

I learned a long time ago that my resolutions don't matter if they aren't my wife's resolutions, too.

Besides, there's nothing I need to work on.
    12-30-11 06:40 PM
    Hello all! It has been a long absence for me and just wanted to wish everyone well
    12-30-11 11:25 PM
    Besides, there's nothing I need to work on.
    I'm in the same boat. I don't really have anything I need to (nor want to) change about myself.
    12-31-11 06:07 PM
    I'm already trying. Lose wait and let my wife be the boss every once in a while. Just not very often. Lol.

Don't do it!
    12-31-11 06:24 PM
    I got to give in ever once in a while. Lol

12-31-11 07:26 PM
    Hiya Ramblers!
    Hope the new year is starting off right for you all.
    As for me, back to work today and man! I'm rusty with this getting up early stuff! LOL

What's up? No complaints? That's kinda unusual. Except maybe no since everyone has switched to a new device already...

Oh well. Every party needs a pooper...that's me! Still with my 9650!
    01-03-12 03:13 PM
    Hiya Ramblers!
    Hope the new year is starting off right for you all.
    As for me, back to work today and man! I'm rusty with this getting up early stuff! LOL

What's up? No complaints? That's kinda unusual. Except maybe no since everyone has switched to a new device already...

I'm also not liking the getting up really early. Yes, I'm very happy to be working again, but 0430 comes awfully early!

And I'm still using a 9650 along with my 9930. I have to say that the more I use the 9930's screen, but the 9650 keyboard still feels better to me.
    01-03-12 09:34 PM
    Underway...4:30? ugh!
    Although I am up at that hour with my cats, doesn't mean I am a ball of fire then! LOL
    Although I was always a morning person. I need a nap around 2pm. Something about the policy at work that says I can't sleep at my desk...sheesh!
    01-04-12 06:00 AM

Yup, still on the 9650. And will be for a while. There's more poopers here than you think.
    01-04-12 07:59 AM
    Good morning Ramblers! It is cold here in Texas.

01-04-12 09:08 AM
    Good morning Ramblers! It is cold here in Texas.

Well that sucks, I was there last week and it was 76 in Eagle Pass and 65 in Mt Pleasant (where I spent the night). I'm glad I'm not there this week.
    01-04-12 11:20 AM
    Hello and Happy New Year to you all.

I'm still Bolding/9650-ing along with OS5, yet.

But I finally took advantage of the free apps offerings from Rim. So, I would like to back them up as I use to do using BBSAK but it appears it no longer is working or I have too much stuff. I'd like to store the cod files if possible.

What are folks doing these days to do such nefarious, private backing up of apps?

I still toy with the idea of the 9930 but then I read a bit more bricking news and figure the Bold still seems to do the job. Then I think Verizon had lowered the price and then raised it back up again so I'm waiting for the Rim total fire sale. Any day they should be paying folks to take playbooks off their hands!!!!

So, I hope this year finds you all in good health and maintains that through the year.

And, yes, Jaydee, I recall I owe you some photos but I can't recall which ones!!!!
    01-04-12 04:13 PM
    Hello and Happy New Year to you all.

I'm still Bolding/9650-ing along with OS5, yet.

But I finally took advantage of the free apps offerings from Rim. So, I would like to back them up as I use to do using BBSAK but it appears it no longer is working or I have too much stuff. I'd like to store the cod files if possible.

What are folks doing these days to do such nefarious, private backing up of apps?

I still toy with the idea of the 9930 but then I read a bit more bricking news and figure the Bold still seems to do the job. Then I think Verizon had lowered the price and then raised it back up again so I'm waiting for the Rim total fire sale. Any day they should be paying folks to take playbooks off their hands!!!!

So, I hope this year finds you all in good health and maintains that through the year.

And, yes, Jaydee, I recall I owe you some photos but I can't recall which ones!!!!
    F2,
    Ahem! Still using OS5? You are a riot! Well, if it works for you...go for it!!!

Now as for backing up. I believe using BBSAK to back up third party apps still works. You should be left with a folder of cods. I wonder why it isn't working for you? I will try tonight myself as I haven't backed up much in a while...

I am looking forward to the 9930 when my plan is up. I'm not waiting for a fire sale but if one comes along...well, who am I to stand in the way of a smoking American Express card?

Photos...please of the Dolomites!!! In a larger resolution so I can hang them in my office???here's an email if you prefer:
    [email protected]

Thanks F2!!! Happy New Year!
    01-04-12 04:26 PM
    Greetings all,

Back to work here too, but had a great time with the family over the holidays. Still enjoying my 9930 and have no bricking issues. The ole 9650 is still in the drawer and will stay close by if needed. I have to say, I liked its form factor better. A little bigger phone is easier for me to handle. Man, it was 56 here today and 63 tomorrow. No snow anywhere. It has been too mild for Nebraska.

Blessings all.
    01-04-12 07:40 PM
    So Runkle, since you and a few f the other Ramblers have the 9930 already, do you know if they make an extended battery for it? I really would need one I think!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    01-04-12 07:46 PM
    Soooooo.......I got my new phone today, and it's not a Bold, it's a Torch

Can I still Ramble

It's a very nice device, and the screen is awesome, but I'm not sure about virtual typing just yet. I have several days to try to see if I will like it.
    I must say, I do miss the kb, and since I'm used to the trackpad, I'm using that alot. I would be lost without it.
    May just be on the 9930 yet..I have 14 days
    01-04-12 08:06 PM
23,186 ... 692693694695696 ...