Jaydee, ran the PRL update process again but no change on my PRL. Makes wonder if the numbers vary by location in the country. Does not seem to be a universal PRL number for everyone. The only other thing I can think of is that I still have an Alltel phone even though Verizon is now collecting my money.
    10-26-11 05:19 PM
    Runkle, that is correct as far as numbers varying by location. If you look at the PRL thread this is always confirmed by people stating their location after trying for an update.
    IMHO, the PRL update is given way , way to much emphasis in it's value.
    I wouldn't worry about it anyway.
    10-26-11 05:31 PM
    Thanks for the info on the PRL update questions everyone. Have a great Thursday.
    10-26-11 10:28 PM
    Hey girlz,
    Here are a few shots of the new case for my BabyBold.
    Pink zebra stripes!

If you can see it clearly in the pics, the stripes are clear in spots and against the blak of your battery cover, they look like pink zebra stripes. I have an extended battery and the case fits fine over it. Just a little gaping at the edge. But serves my purpose. Easy to take off when charging and put on when on-the-go.
    10-27-11 11:08 AM
    Wow. It's so...pink.
    10-27-11 12:05 PM
    WoW! I just want to know how long it takes to get those nails like that.
    10-27-11 12:06 PM
    No doubt. I keep biting mine before they get anywhere NEAR that long!
    10-27-11 12:20 PM
    Wow. It's so...pink.
    WoW! I just want to know how long it takes to get those nails like that.
    No doubt. I keep biting mine before they get anywhere NEAR that long!
    You guys are so funny!
    Underway by saying it's so pink; I'm sure that means you don't want to borrow my case.

Those are my natural nails. They are always kept to that length but to answer Jim's question: I go to the nail salon once a week or week and a half and have a manicure. They polish them for me and I always get a design of some sort. The technicians are so clever (they have dam-n good eyesight too!) and they surprise me everytime! A manicure takes about 30 mins. And some time to dry under the lamps. Hamster, that sounds about right?

Oh and the designs are only on the thumbs and the ring fingers...lol
    And the big toes...but that's another story!

If you haven't guessed, I'm high maintenance. LOL
    10-27-11 12:28 PM
    OMG !! Jaydee its its its---i loooooove it !! YaY for your baby bold

I actually had that same exact cover for my S2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 02:21 PM
    You guys are so funny!
    Underway by saying it's so pink; I'm sure that means you don't want to borrow my case.

Those are my natural nails. They are always kept to that length but to answer Jim's question: I go to the nail salon once a week or week and a half and have a manicure. They polish them for me and I always get a design of some sort. The technicians are so clever (they have dam-n good eyesight too!) and they surprise me everytime! A manicure takes about 30 mins. And some time to dry under the lamps. Hamster, that sounds about right?

Oh and the designs are only on the thumbs and the ring fingers...lol
    And the big toes...but that's another story!

If you haven't guessed, I'm high maintenance. LOL
    C'mon guys, both nails and the case are a work of art! Lol. Yeah it takes about 30 min and then I sit for at least 10 min drying them.
    In fact....hmm. I think I'm in need of a mani/pedi myself
    10-27-11 03:24 PM
    Hi maintenance? No way! Ok, let's. see those toes. Pics or it didn't. happen
    10-27-11 05:48 PM
    OK you asked. I apologize to all those who have aversion to feet. (And I know there are plenty of you out there...)

PS I have a matching one on the other foot. LOL
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-27-11 at 06:12 PM.
    cbreze likes this.
    10-27-11 06:03 PM
    Did you really have to demand proof?

For some things, you just gotta push the "I BELIEVE" button.
    10-27-11 06:21 PM
    Did you really have to demand proof?

For some things, you just gotta push the "I BELIEVE" button.
    I was just being one of those "pics or it didn't happen" guys. Didn't think I'd get my foot fetish handled.
    No wonder we're all in rehab.

None-the-less, toes befitting a Queen
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-27-11 06:41 PM
    So now we know Underway doesn't like hot pink OR toes.
    Hmmm... not unusual, I guess!
    10-27-11 06:45 PM
    Morning Ramblers! It's a BBBBAAAADDDDDDD day in Rambletopia!
    Why?
    Because I had to wear socks and shoes for the first time since April.
    Because I had to get out my winter coat.
    Because I can't find my gloves.
    Because my back window stayed covered with ice and snow all the way to work.
    Because I got behind a salt truck on my way to work.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
    hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
    hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
    winter.

Oh and have a nice day
    10-28-11 06:22 AM
    Jaydee what is up with the toe jam in between the toes ? Lol just kiddin. My RANGERS choked BIG time. I absolutely can't believe they lost that game last night. Down to the last strike TWICE. I started to not even go inti work I'm so p'od !!!

10-28-11 07:22 AM
    I forgot. It's also a bad day if you're a Rangers fan!
    The lost their chance at winning the World Series last night. I fear that's the closest they will get...
    10-28-11 07:27 AM
    I agree. I don't think they can come back from that loss last night. All Texas pitchers need to take a pay cut next year for the embarrassment they caused.

10-28-11 07:36 AM
    There is no joy in Mudville.
    But what's the other thing they say? Hope springs eternal. So you never know.
    Dam-n shame too.
    10-28-11 07:42 AM
    Hometown boy gets triple to tie game. Hometown boy hits walk off home run in extra innings to win the game. Gotta love those Cardinals! Sorry Buford.

Hey Jaydee, keep that dang snow away from me!! I will endorse your ongoing hate for winter and look forward to seeing all the northern ramblers in any place where the snow comes in raindrops and the warmest piece of clothing in the closet is a thin, long sleeved shirt for that one January night when the temp dips below 60.

By the way, anybody use Vlingo? If so, do you like it, not like it, don't care?
    10-28-11 08:10 AM
    Jaydee, no worries about winter. It doesn't start till December 22nd. Enjoy the fall weather.
    10-28-11 08:12 AM
    Jaydee what is up with the toe jam in between the toes ? Lol just kiddin. My RANGERS choked BIG time. I absolutely can't believe they lost that game last night. Down to the last strike TWICE. I started to not even go inti work I'm so p'od !!!

There is no joy in Mudville.
    But what's the other thing they say? Hope springs eternal. So you never know.
    Dam-n shame too.
    The Rangers were distracted by the pictures of toes!

No snow for at least 2 more months.
    10-28-11 08:50 AM
    Immediately sending 30 pictures of "the toes" to the Rangers dugout in SL. Sure do hope they "trip up" again tonight. Thanks for your contribution to Cardinals baseball Jaydee.
    10-28-11 11:52 AM
    Immediately sending 30 pictures of "the toes" to the Rangers dugout in SL. Sure do hope they "trip up" again tonight. Thanks for your contribution to Cardinals baseball Jaydee.
    Oh dear, no! Buford will never speak to me again!!!
    10-28-11 05:52 PM
23,186 ... 677678679680681 ...