Hey Jaydee, i posted in the general ss thread, but just in case my post gets buried and you dont see it, what is that XP silver/pruple theme your using & who by? I LOVE the look of that !! would love to purchase if resonably priced

thx !!
    10-21-11 12:28 PM
    Hey Jaydee, i posted in the general ss thread, but just in case my post gets buried and you dont see it, what is that XP silver/pruple theme your using & who by? I LOVE the look of that !! would love to purchase if resonably priced

thx !!
    Hiya Pink! Glad your bw issues our resolved. As for the theme, I think it's BB Freaks, and he did other colors as well.

I still can't get bbsak to work on my new laptop either. Works fine on my old one. And I have the same device so it's not my phone. I think I will try BBMCP..thx 99.

Rangers and Cardinals eh? Hm...have to go with AL team on this one
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-21-11 01:19 PM
    Hiya Pink! Glad your bw issues our resolved. As for the theme, I think it's BB Freaks, and he did other colors as well.

I still can't get bbsak to work on my new laptop either. Works fine on my old one. And I have the same device so it's not my phone. I think I will try BBMCP..thx 99.

Rangers and Cardinals eh? Hm...have to go with AL team on this one
    thx Hamster, i kinda thought it may have been from them by looking at their 'trademark' icon focus (the transparent arrow) but wasnt sure. OK i NEED to find this theme, LOL, LIKE YESTERDAY

as for my bw issues, ssssssshhhhhhhh !!! so far so good, and its been a few hours, so i'm hoping it stays running smoothly. I'm forcing myself to use the bw wp option all day today just to test this sucker out lol.

i find it so strange how some of you still cant get bbsak to work I hope you guys find a solution, perhaps try BBMCP like 99 suggested and see how that goes.

rangers & cardinals, well--i dont follow hockey and i'm a YANKEES girl
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    10-21-11 01:41 PM
    AHHHH-HA !! i found the theme on mobi. now i know why i couldnt find it the first time around. they have the title name starting with "bb freaks xp....." before when i just searched by XP and got nothing...

ok, off to make a purchase...BYE

thx again hamster, also, hope your feeling better
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-21-11 at 02:02 PM.
    10-21-11 01:43 PM
    thx Hamster, i kinda thought it may have been from them by looking at their 'trademark' icon focus (the transparent arrow) but wasnt sure. OK i NEED to find this theme, LOL, LIKE YESTERDAY

as for my bw issues, ssssssshhhhhhhh !!! so far so good, and its been a few hours, so i'm hoping it stays running smoothly. I'm forcing myself to use the bw wp option all day today just to test this sucker out lol.

i find it so strange how some of you still cant get bbsak to work I hope you guys find a solution, perhaps try BBMCP like 99 suggested and see how that goes.

rangers & cardinals, well--i dont follow hockey and i'm a YANKEES girl
    psssst...rangers and cardinals = baseball
    10-21-11 02:16 PM
    OOOHHH !! LMAO !! goes to show how much b-ball i actually watch *face palm*

well, there is the NY Rangers hockey, thats what i was thinking of LOL.

BTW, update: i've been using PinkVix allll day with the bw wp option, and so far so good so i guess yesterday, my bb just got a little tempermental.....which i guess i'll let slide this one time
    10-21-11 05:50 PM
    OOOHHH !! LMAO !! goes to show how much b-ball i actually watch *face palm*

well, there is the NY Rangers hockey, thats what i was thinking of LOL.

BTW, update: i've been using PinkVix allll day with the bw wp option, and so far so good so i guess yesterday, my bb just got a little tempermental.....which i guess i'll let slide this one time
    LMAO!! hahahahahah. You always crack me up, girl. So glad you stuck around

Yes, I'm a big hockey gal, but baseball is close
    10-21-11 07:43 PM
    Actually, i'm with Pink on this one!
    The ONLY Rangers for me are the NY Hockey Rangers!!!!
    I'm a big fan...and a Yankees gal too!
    10-21-11 08:24 PM
    No fair! There are too many New Yorkers here

It's the Leafs and Blue Jays for me, so there! LOL
    10-21-11 08:35 PM
    LMAO!! hahahahahah. You always crack me up, girl. So glad you stuck around

Yes, I'm a big hockey gal, but baseball is close
    yea, I'll be around for a while

w00t !! GO YANKEES

No fair! There are too many New Yorkers here

It's the Leafs and Blue Jays for me, so there! LOL
    hee hee !!

*skips off singing 'new york, new york' by ol'blue eyes*
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-21-11 at 09:22 PM.
    10-21-11 08:45 PM
    gmorn all, are any of you having issues on BIS connecting to online? Is there an outage...again??

I've turned on my wifi on my bb to access the interenet so I know that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 08:18 AM
    Nope. No BIS problems here. Getting email just fine and using bbm okay as well. My wifi is giving me trouble, need my tech support guy to set up a new router, so using vzw service a lot at home.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-23-11 at 09:06 AM.
    10-23-11 09:02 AM
    Same here, no problems!

Good Morning! Going to the State Fair today.
    Ok since a lot of ppl I know on BBM are going Droid or iPhone, () I decided to get KIK...It's a messenger app across platforms. This way we can still keep in touch.
    Just and FYI...(oh and it's free)
    10-23-11 09:07 AM
    Ok, just did a few things. I had to reboot, and everything is back up.

Also, for those of you interested, there is a new PRL avail *228 opt.2 to update.

New prl is 52559. To check from your bb hit your send button-dial #4357* then hit send, scroll down to see your current PRL.

10-23-11 09:08 AM
    Same here, no problems!

Good Morning! Going to the State Fair today.
    Ok since a lot of ppl I know on BBM are going Droid or iPhone, () I decided to get KIK...It's a messenger app across platforms. This way we can still keep in touch.
    Just and FYI...(oh and it's free)
    Hey hamster. Yea KIK works pretty good, my daughter had it when she still had her bb, but it cause a mem leak on her ph & it would freeze sometimes too. So just keep an eye on it

10-23-11 09:11 AM
    Hey hamster. Yea KIK works pretty good, my daughter had it when she still had her bb, but it cause a mem leak on her ph & it would freeze sometimes too. So just keep an eye on it

Oh, ok thanks for the heads up. I really don't need anymore memory leaks I'll watch it for sure!
    10-23-11 09:15 AM
    Oh, ok thanks for the heads up. I really don't need anymore memory leaks I'll watch it for sure!
    Iknow right?!? Lol. that's why I never loaded it to my bb because of that but as we know, everyones bb behaves differently in this place !!

10-23-11 09:19 AM
    Hi Ramblers, I gave my 9650 to a friend in need but on a GSM network. I unlocked it for them and lo and behold they, for whatever reason could not make a go of it. If I wasn't 500 miles away I'd a tried it myself. But phone conversations were getting frustrating and even the GSM techs could not figure it out(that gets 2 roll eyes)
    So the long and short of it is I have it back(they went droid) and I don't really need it or want it. I'd make a smokin' deal to any "rambler"who could use it. Ramblers only need apply for the "smokin'" deal. Anyone else gets the regular deal. Comes with the standard batt. They lost the 1800mAh and a sheath type(nice)slip in case. Also comes with a charging pod.
    After a couple weeks I'll try it up on the seller thread, but until then???? PM anyone?

P.S. I tried it and wow, what a let down. BBX better be something stupendous or I'm done.
    10-24-11 04:33 PM
    JayDee and Middbrew. Will y'all text me. I lost yalls phone # thanks.

10-25-11 08:24 AM
    JayDee and Middbrew. Will y'all text me. I lost yalls phone # thanks.

Blaine, I texted you.
    10-25-11 09:38 AM
    Hi Ramblers, I gave my 9650 to a friend in need but on a GSM network. I unlocked it for them and lo and behold they, for whatever reason could not make a go of it. If I wasn't 500 miles away I'd a tried it myself. But phone conversations were getting frustrating and even the GSM techs could not figure it out(that gets 2 roll eyes)
    So the long and short of it is I have it back(they went droid) and I don't really need it or want it. I'd make a smokin' deal to any "rambler"who could use it. Ramblers only need apply for the "smokin'" deal. Anyone else gets the regular deal. Comes with the standard batt. They lost the 1800mAh and a sheath type(nice)slip in case. Also comes with a charging pod.
    After a couple weeks I'll try it up on the seller thread, but until then???? PM anyone?

P.S. I tried it and wow, what a let down. BBX better be something stupendous or I'm done.
    thx for the offer Jim, but I'm ok on this end. Idk what bbx is looking like either, but here's to hoping it's something good when it finally does arrive.

I'm getting that iP4S itch again, for the past 2wks now, and it isn't going away this time.....I really think I'm ready to move on even if it's just for a little while before I might decide to come back to the black
    10-25-11 10:28 AM
    Hey Pink and all ramblers,

Behind here, but saw your post about updating the PRL. My current one is 40083. I followed your instructions and received the "update successful" message. But in re-checking the PRL, it stayed the same. Not sure it is a big deal, but was curious why mine is 40083 while yours is now a new PRL.
    10-25-11 10:48 PM
    Hey Pink and all ramblers,

Behind here, but saw your post about updating the PRL. My current one is 40083. I followed your instructions and received the "update successful" message. But in re-checking the PRL, it stayed the same. Not sure it is a big deal, but was curious why mine is 40083 while yours is now a new PRL.
    Did you run the update again? Try it and see if it changes anything. Mine was off by a digit too. So I ran it again. And we will see what happens.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-26-11 at 06:45 AM.
    10-26-11 06:42 AM
    Good morning Ramblers and Queen bee. I also tried the PRL update and nothing changed for me. I usually do the *228 about twice a month. Lol. Don't know why. Guess im hoping one day it will turn into a super phone with no problems ever again. Lol.

10-26-11 07:20 AM
    Good morning Ramblers and Queen bee. I also tried the PRL update and nothing changed for me. I usually do the *228 about twice a month. Lol. Don't know why. Guess im hoping one day it will turn into a super phone with no problems ever again. Lol.

B-your phone would be just fine if you didn't go blowing it up all the time!
    LOL If you need help fixing it, ask. Paul, Underway, or MiddBrew will be glad to help...I'm sure of it! Also, if I can help, I certainly will. Get your BB back up and running!!!!!
    10-26-11 09:11 AM
23,186 ... 676677678679680 ...