pink zebra stripes !! OMG !! I'd be all about that myself good for you

NOW when you get it you MUST post ss's of it.....plz

Btw, have any of you ever had hummus? Believe it or not I've never tried it and today I decided to get roasted red pepper flavored hummus. It came with coin shaped pretzels that are flat for dipping. Not bad !!
    Pink,
    I always keep garlic-lovers hummus in my fridge! Love it!!!!
    10-18-11 07:32 PM
    Where's those face palming stooges when you need em?
    They never left
    cbreze likes this.
    10-19-11 07:20 AM
    Pink,
    I always keep garlic-lovers hummus in my fridge! Love it!!!!
    mmmmmmm !! garlic !! i'll have to look for that next time around
    10-19-11 08:14 AM
    I don't know how I missed it but CONGRATS to PINK...our newest Genius of Geniuses!!!!

From all of us at Ramblings!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-20-11 06:24 AM
    I don't know how I missed it but CONGRATS to PINK...our newest Genius of Geniuses!!!!

Click to view quoted image

Double Congrats!!! WOOT!!!!!
    10-20-11 07:09 AM
    Hey Ramblers!
    My battery just had one of its temper tantrums!
    I was playing streaming music with TuneIn Radio and I plopped it on the charging pod at the same time.
    Well.....the battery reached 129 degrees!
    So I turned off the music, took it off the pod, (naturally the case was off), and turned off my wi-fi. All known things to make my battery temp soar.

It has been about 30 mins and the temp has dropped to 91.

EDIT: I have the extended battery, BTW.
    10-20-11 07:25 AM

Double Congrats!!! WOOT!!!!!
    thank you girlies for the congrat wishes !! much love, muuuuwahhhhh !! xoxo !!
    10-20-11 07:31 AM
    Hey Ramblers!
    I was playing streaming music with TuneIn Radio and I plopped it on the charging pod at the same time.
    So I turned off the music, took it off the pod, (naturally the case was off), and turned off my wi-fi. All known things to make my battery temp soar.

holy crap jaydee !! 129, thats HIGH !! i'd have to guess between streaming live radio with the signal constantly 'working' and then the wifi plus charging on the pod was too much of an overload !!

Just TG you didnt burn yourself on it !!

also, IDK if i ever mentioned this before, but i had an ext.batt for my S2 and man that sucker would heat up !! i returned it after a week-wasnt going to deal with it. i dealt with the oem batt life at that point, which, was just about useless
    10-20-11 07:33 AM
    Congrats Pink!
    10-20-11 08:00 AM
    Hey Ramblers!

I've of them getting up to 140 before. But yeah, that's a bit warm.
    10-20-11 08:12 AM
    I've of them getting up to 140 before. But yeah, that's a bit warm.
    140!!! Holy heaters, Batman!
    My case is all scorched where it contacts the battery. Hence, I ordered a new one this week. It's because this sucker gets so hot!!!
    10-20-11 08:47 AM
    Congrats Pink!
    tyvm Midd !!
    10-20-11 10:36 AM
    Congrats Pink. Your GoG status slipped by me. All one needs do is look at your total "thanks" to know your a helpful and valuable contributor on CB. Keep up the good work.
    10-20-11 11:59 AM
    Congrats Pink. Your GoG status slipped by me. All one needs do is look at your total "thanks" to know your a helpful and valuable contributor on CB. Keep up the good work.
    tyvm Jim !! As for helping out, I try to do the best I can with contributing around this place Thanks for noticing as well
    cbreze likes this.
    10-20-11 03:04 PM
    Hey ramblers....I have a question for you. Now, as some of you know, my bb does not agree with themes sometimes. Well I have a question for those of you that use BW home screen wp.

I was using the new theme I got, Pink Vix from bb freaks, and allllll day I was using my BW home screen wp set up. Figure from about 12noon-ish. Then suddenly, right after I set up a new set with wp around 630 or so, my BW refused to change wp & home screen set. I tried going back in to turn off enable wp and then back on. Still nothing. I got so forking po'd that I just shut off the enable wp option & changed themes, back to my HK Deja. I haven't attempted to reset it yet.

I can also add that when I use deja, I don't recall that when I do use the BW enable wp option it giving me any probs. SO idk if it was the theme not mixing well with my BW.

Long story of my babbling short lol, I wanted to ask you, do any of you have this issue on occasion with the BW wp option depending on what theme you use?

Thx for any insight-also as I was typing this, the BW vers I have is 2.5.53, and like I said, I've never had issues before, I believe may have to be because of the theme ???? Idk.
    10-20-11 08:06 PM
    Pink, I can honestly say I never had that problem with the home screen wp option in BW. I wonder if it was your theme? Maybe go to the default theme and then back to your other one and see if it clears up?
    10-20-11 08:10 PM
    Pink, I can honestly say I never had that problem with the home screen wp option in BW. I wonder if it was your theme? Maybe go to the default theme and then back to your other one and see if it clears up?
    ok thx for the feed back Jaydee. I think what il try doing is tomorrow, go back to Pink Vix and use the BW wp option again and see what happens. I've already set Deja & did my reboot and god only knows I don't feel like doing that again right now just to change themes !! Lol.

I'll see how it goes tomorrow and hopefully that won't happen again. If it does, then I guess I'll contact bb freaks & let them know of the issue.
    10-20-11 08:24 PM
    Morning all,

Got my replacement 9650 yesterday (refurb of course). Got everything switched over using DM. As you may recall, I could not get my old 9650 to connect to BBSAK or BBMCP because of what I thought was a bad port on the BB.

I tried to connect to BBSAK and BBMCP with my replacement 9650 this morning. No luck. I have checked my laptop usb ports, have checked my cable, etc. I don't get it. My replacement will connect with DM as did my old Bold. Both PINS were seen.

I am using the most recent stable releases of both products. I am running 587 on the Bold. I am out of ideas for why my BB is not seen or is unable to connect to BBSAK and BBMCP.

Any new ideas for me?
    10-21-11 08:38 AM
    I don't know but I'm in the same boat with ya. Gotta have something to do with the OS maybe. I'm running .587 too. If you find a fix let me know. GO RANGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:35 AM
    Morning all,

Got my replacement 9650 yesterday (refurb of course). Got everything switched over using DM. As you may recall, I could not get my old 9650 to connect to BBSAK or BBMCP because of what I thought was a bad port on the BB.

I tried to connect to BBSAK and BBMCP with my replacement 9650 this morning. No luck. I have checked my laptop usb ports, have checked my cable, etc. I don't get it. My replacement will connect with DM as did my old Bold. Both PINS were seen.

I am using the most recent stable releases of both products. I am running 587 on the Bold. I am out of ideas for why my BB is not seen or is unable to connect to BBSAK and BBMCP.

Any new ideas for me?
    Since it's two apps, it sounds to me like a driver issue. I wonder if the USB driver for the phone somehow got corrupted? You could try to uninstall and reinstall DM, or just reinstall DM and tell the installer to repair the current installation. I think the USB driver is also available directly from RIM. You might find a link to it somewhere here on CB.
    10-21-11 10:19 AM
    Hi everyone, ok. Just set Pink Vix theme again with BW wp enabled. So far it's a go !! SO we shall see what happens again today. I'm crossing my fingers that after a few hours it doesn't get stup1d again and not change wp/sets when I go in to do so - that'll p1ss me off again

I guess worse case scenario if the BW wp option just doesn't play nice with this theme, I can try using QW to set the widget on the home screen.

I'll keep ya updated !!
    10-21-11 10:30 AM
    Update on the connection issue with BBSAK and BBMCP. Did a bunch of additional digging during some free time this am. Based on some info at BBSAK I connected with DM and then closed it; then opened BBSAK. At that point it found my device. As a test, I disconnected my device from BBSAK and then reconnected with out connecting to DM first. BBASK did not find my device. Went back through the DM connection and closure; then connected to BBASK and it again found my device.

The DM steps did not work with BBMCP. It will still not find my device.

Thanks for the input 99. I will do as you suggested and see if it makes a difference; especially with BBMCP.
    10-21-11 11:55 AM
    By the way, soooooooo glad this is just a social forum site. Hate to think what I would have to go through on a REAL forum site.
    10-21-11 11:57 AM
    Dang buford, this will never work. GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-21-11 11:58 AM
    I like BBMCP much better than BBSAK. MCP seems much more stable on my PC.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    10-21-11 12:00 PM
23,186 ... 675676677678679 ...