Oh hey! I am sitting outside on the deck in the sun and I just noticed something....my trackpad is purple!?! Did anyone else ever notice that????

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    10-10-11 12:43 PM
    Oh hey! I am sitting outside on the deck in the sun and I just noticed something....my trackpad is purple!?! Did anyone else ever notice that????

You can peel the purple sticker off, you know. If it tears when you're pulling on it, I'm sure that Big Red will replace it with another sticker because if it's torn, you can't put it back on.
    10-10-11 01:09 PM

You can peel the purple sticker off, you know. If it tears when you're pulling on it, I'm sure that Big Red will replace it with another sticker because if it's torn, you can't put it back on.
    yes the trackpad is actually purple when you look at it in the light. My "sticker" or what ever you call it, peeled off aaaaages ago tho. But it still looks purple to me--but who knows with my color vision !! LOL
    10-10-11 02:46 PM
    Hi all,

Was thinking about installing os 587 tonight. Downloaded BBSAK to back up my third party apps. BBSAK is not finding my device. I have checked my USB ports and all seems fine there. I started BM and it recognized my BB. Not sure what the problem is. Any ideas or help?
    10-10-11 11:17 PM
    Hi all,

Was thinking about installing os 587 tonight. Downloaded BBSAK to back up my third party apps. BBSAK is not finding my device. I have checked my USB ports and all seems fine there. I started BM and it recognized my BB. Not sure what the problem is. Any ideas or help?

Hi! This happens to me also. I'm not sure what the problem is. Funny thing is that BBSAK will detect my bb on my old laptop, but not my new one
    So I have the same question..It's the same version installed on both. Weird
    10-11-11 07:12 AM
    I have faught with BBSAK on this problem for days. I gave up trying to get it to connect !!

10-11-11 08:17 AM
    do you guys have DM open while trying to connect to bbsak? also, what version of DM--is it 6.1?

i have dm 5.0 and bbsak(idk wat vers) and dont have an issue connecting.

ok i just ckd my bbsak vers is 1.9.1.1
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-11-11 at 08:39 AM.
    10-11-11 08:37 AM
    also, what i do when i want to use bbsak, is i usb my bb first, wait for the pop up on my bb screen and chose the "usb" option, then the pop up shows on my laptop screen and i minimize it THEN i double click bbsak to open that up.

I'm sure you guys have tried all the ways by now, but just in case i wanted to suggest this.
    10-11-11 08:41 AM
    In my own experience, BBSAK is just a little too unstable for me. I've been using BBMCP almost exclusively for a a month or so.
    10-11-11 09:14 AM
    holy crap 99, I had forgotten all about that one !! I still have it bookmarked. One of these days I will check it out.

Also, I know prob some of you think I'm crazy but I don't always update on things just cuz its avail to be updated. What I use has worked, that's why I stay where I'm at on certain things

I've heard a while ago vaguely here and there that bbsak & dm6.1 don't agree & that's why I asked you guys about those 2 in specific. Unless, since then, they've come up with a fix for that IDK.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 09:24 AM
    I'm still using the last BETA of BBMCP. The final release didn't work very well for me. If you need the older 0.9.3 let me know.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-11-11 10:08 AM
    I'm still using the last BETA of BBMCP. The final release didn't work very well for me. If you need the older 0.9.3 let me know.
    Thx for the offer 99, i'll try to keep that in mind when I do look into bb master cp.
    10-11-11 11:54 AM
    I have tried deleting Desktop Manger and running bbsak. I have tried at least 4 different versions of bbsak. Have plugged the cable in and out until I'm tired of jacking with it. Tried with 2 different PC. Windows 7 and Vista. Nothing works.

10-11-11 11:57 AM
    Heck. I have even tried playing a song on my PC called Let's get it on hoping that BBSAK would loosen up and take that damn connection. Lmao.

10-11-11 12:02 PM
    Heck. I have even tried playing a song on my PC called Let's get it on hoping that BBSAK would loosen up and take that damn connection. Lmao.

LMFAO !!!!

ok, Buford, i found this and quoted it:

The easy fix for this is CTRL ALT DELETE/Task Manager/Processes

look for RIMdevicemanager and end that process. BBSAK will connect after that.
    maybe this may help you? IDK. Also, here the link to that thread, maybe you might want to read thru it to see if theres any other suggestions
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...device-325154/

heres a few more thread i found on a search that might help you:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-6-1-a-654834/

this one is about loading as OS thru bbsak, but it also has a suggestion or 2:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...k-help-651993/

one more i found:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-0-2-a-615447/

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-11-11 at 12:37 PM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-11-11 12:35 PM
    Afternoon everyone,

Got BBASK to finally connect last night. Hmmm.......that only happened after I shoved five bucks their way as a donation. I doubt that had anything to do with it considering everyone's problems with connecting. Hey Pink, I will keep your suggestion in my notes for future reference.

Also good to see Hamster and Jaydee are staying busy as always. Get well and keep well you two.

I have been playing around with 587 today. Not sure I notice a big difference. Native browser may be a bit quicker. Battery discharge is 2.1%. I have dropped 3.2 meg of memory in a bit over 4 hours. Sitting at 254 in free memory which 6 below my typical 524 os memory. No improvement on cell signal but did not really expect it since my community sits in a bowl.

Take care all.
    10-11-11 03:06 PM
    I have also had trouble with bbsak connecting but I will try Pink's find first next time.
    As for my MacBookPro, well there's nothing i can use but DM and I refuse so I don't back up much anymore.

Suppose I should use my other laptop and back up for old times' sake.
    Who started all this and made me feel so guilty?
    Now I'm dragging out the pc as we speak.
    D-amn you Buford!!!!
    10-11-11 03:22 PM

OMG, this so cracked me up

LMFAO !!!!

ok, Buford, i found this and quoted it:

maybe this may help you? IDK. Also, here the link to that thread, maybe you might want to read thru it to see if theres any other suggestions
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...device-325154/

heres a few more thread i found on a search that might help you:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-6-1-a-654834/

this one is about loading as OS thru bbsak, but it also has a suggestion or 2:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...k-help-651993/

one more i found:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-0-2-a-615447/

Thanks, Pink....Imma try the first suggestion there....

I have also had trouble with bbsak connecting but I will try Pink's find first next time.
    As for my MacBookPro, well there's nothing i can use but DM and I refuse so I don't back up much anymore.

Suppose I should use my other laptop and back up for old times' sake.
    Who started all this and made me feel so guilty?
    Now I'm dragging out the pc as we speak.
    D-amn you Buford!!!!
    Uhm I think it was Runkle. So D-amn you Runkle Now I feel guilty also Alright alright...back-up on it's way...

Afternoon everyone,

Got BBASK to finally connect last night. Hmmm.......that only happened after I shoved five bucks their way as a donation. I doubt that had anything to do with it considering everyone's problems with connecting. Hey Pink, I will keep your suggestion in my notes for future reference.

Also good to see Hamster and Jaydee are staying busy as always. Get well and keep well you two.

I have been playing around with 587 today. Not sure I notice a big difference. Native browser may be a bit quicker. Battery discharge is 2.1%. I have dropped 3.2 meg of memory in a bit over 4 hours. Sitting at 254 in free memory which 6 below my typical 524 os memory. No improvement on cell signal but did not really expect it since my community sits in a bowl.

Take care all.
    Thanks Runkle...
    I like 587. It's been pretty stable so far for me.
    10-11-11 03:28 PM
    i'm just confused as to why you guys are having such a difficult time connecting to bbsak, when you were able to in the past. The only other suggestion i can make to you guys - is think back to when you were still able to connect to bbsak -- what os version you had on your bb, and what dm version you also were toting.

other than getting technical, and thinking back to os & dm versions, IDK what else to suggest. sorry guys.

10-11-11 03:57 PM
    Oh so it's runkle's fault!
    Sorry Buford!
    D-amn you Runkle! Making me feel guilty!
    I'm a gonna backup my phone by hook or by...what song did Buford use???? LMAO!!!
    Leave it to him!
    10-11-11 04:30 PM
    LOL....I have broad shoulders so I will gladly carry the blame for starting this whole mess! As for guilt, you may have to take care of that one yourselves Hamster and Jaydee...puts my shirt on backwards...does that help Hamster and Jaydee?????
    10-11-11 05:38 PM
    Awww. We're only joking! Hamster and I know better than to go that long without backing up. We are both getting it done tonight...so thanks for the push. Haha

10-11-11 06:14 PM
    So I backed up my phone...
    Are 602 files in the content store too much?
    When I delete it, what else do I lose?
    10-11-11 07:50 PM
    Holy crap Jaydee you have 602 files in your content store. Ok my suggestion to you BEFORE you delete that, go into your files icon - then device/home/user and be sure nothing you've saved is in there. Make sure everything is moved to your sd card first or you'll wind up doing what I did that one time. I didn't realize my wps weren't saving to my sd card for what ever reason and when I cleared out my content store, away went majority of my wps. Luckily I had a backup prior to doin that so I then just did a restore of the content and moved my stuff to the sd card. THEN I went back in and cleared it out successfully without losing any files, wps etc.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-11-11 at 08:42 PM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-11-11 08:36 PM
    Also, did you check to see what your content store on your bb is at? Go to options-device-device&stat. Then on that screen click menu key & chose data base sizes, then scroll down to content store and see how much is there. Like mine right now is at 47/753k.

10-11-11 08:39 PM
23,186 ... 670671672673674 ...