I noticed that my power consumption went back down after I loaded the older BBM, too. It had increased by almost half when I upgraded (?) to BBM 6. I reported that one when I had one of the 6 betas loaded. Looks like they couldn't or didn't find a fix for that one.
    08-03-11 05:58 PM
    OK no one said to DELETE BBM first!!!
    And then what? Suppose the link doesn't work again?
    I have to agree with PC. You don't have to uninstall, but I found that uninstalling before downgrading leads to fewer issues with BBM. I think that was part of their beta install instructions too.
    08-03-11 06:00 PM
    Well, I got my BBM back to where I wanted it. Thanks for your help Underway and especially Paul for finding me the link!

I'm a happy camper now. That BBM6 was awful on my device.
    08-03-11 07:59 PM
    That's good to hear. If the Queen is happy ...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    08-03-11 09:14 PM
    All hail the Queen !! Glad you got it fixed.

08-04-11 07:56 AM
    Got it and it works!!!!! Yay!!!!!
    Thank you Paul!
    Well, I got my BBM back to where I wanted it. Thanks for your help Underway and especially Paul for finding me the link!

I'm a happy camper now. That BBM6 was awful on my device.

My work here is done!

Credit does go to Ed, after all he created and posted the JAD
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 08-04-11 at 08:04 AM.
    08-04-11 07:59 AM
    Long live the Queen!!!
    08-04-11 03:43 PM

All hail the Queen !! Glad you got it fixed.

Long live the Queen!!!
    My work here is done!

Credit does go to Ed, after all he created and posted the JAD
    You guys are so freaking silly!!!!

Yes, we're all happy..for today!!!

PS I did go back to Ed's post and thank him as well.
    08-04-11 03:49 PM
    Morning Ramblers!
    Hey, do any of you ever review apps or themes that you buy at Appverse in Mobihand?

I get all those themes so I review them with one or two lined reviews. I get emails every day about different people adding me or following me on Appverse...wtf? I am up to 250 followers?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty strange. They must click on anyone who actually writes stuff....
    08-05-11 07:46 AM
    hi everyone, just a quick stop in to say 'hello' hope everyone is doing fine i've just been chyllin like a villian and enjoying the family time & summer. I had 38 themes on my bb yesterday, today i'm down to 26. i've been on the hunt for any OS6 default style theme that i can try out, being that i have honestly been enjoying it lately.....yea, yea. i know what your thinking, i'm moving backwards in time with my bb. Well, i do have a few premium themes on my bb, but for the most part 60% of them are now OS6 default ones, either color changed, transparent, etc. I can understand why Paul likes using it so much now

Nothing else new on the home front here. My plans for getting an iP4/5 are prob going to be pushed back, my other daughters (dumb)ph has been having issues, so when the upgrade becomes avail in Nov, she'll be needing it. So il be with my bb for a bit longer, but thats ok with me I use the hubbys iP4 when i'm not using mine, lol. I did however take a sneak peak at the 9900- the screen does look nicer bigger, i won't argue that. Would I consider it in the meantime, meh, maybe. who knows!

Ciao for now!
    08-05-11 07:55 AM
    Morning Ramblers!
    Hey, do any of you ever review apps or themes that you buy at Appverse in Mobihand?

I get all those themes so I review them with one or two lined reviews. I get emails every day about different people adding me or following me on Appverse...wtf? I am up to 250 followers?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats why i REFUSE to write any reviews, lol. I dont need/want to be 'followed' by anyone! LOL
    08-05-11 07:58 AM
    Really strange, isn't it? I should learn how to turn off the notifications as I get so many everyday it drives me crazy!!!

I cut my themes down to only 10 Pink. That way I can use those 10 and then add whatever else I need from my sd card. Saves me some memory.

08-05-11 12:06 PM
    Hello everyone! Just dropping in..

I bought fancy widgets cuz I liked the way BT had has screen set up..going to try and play around with it...
    I too only have about 8 themes now, as Jaydee said, it's a lot easier to just dl form sd card and save on memory.
    Sigh..I wish I could get the 9900....oh well. I love my bold as it is

And..I get my new laptop today!! Yay! so excited!!! Woot!
    08-05-11 12:25 PM
    Really strange, isn't it? I should learn how to turn off the notifications as I get so many everyday it drives me crazy!!!

I cut my themes down to only 10 Pink. That way I can use those 10 and then add whatever else I need from my sd card. Saves me some memory.

i wouldnt even know where to begin to tell you to go to shut off those notifications.....that must be a real PITA through out the day

As for the theme thing, i havent even tried the directions you posted in here for the .cod to .jad conversion to store on my sd card yet. One of these days i'll do it. I've just been using MobiHand to re-dwld a theme if i want it if i've previously deleted it off my bb. thats been working well for me, so i've just been doing it that way.

On another note, I know some of you may think i'm nuts
    but i've been doing a little....."soul searching" i guess would be the word, as far as using themes goes. I've been finding that I prefer a thick top banner, whether transparent or solid, hence my new found fondness to the default OS6 theme/style, or anything similar to it. reason i say this is because i think a few of you may have thought i've gone off my rocker, because of the complete turn around i've done on which themes i was/have been using

As for my memory, well thats shot

ooooohhhhh........you mean the memory on the bb! hee! hee! Knock on wood, i've been having pretty good luck in that department as far as mem leaks. I've been able to go approx 3 days & then i have to reboot to recover. so i can't complain there too much anymore and i'm still on 431.
    08-05-11 01:27 PM
    i wouldnt even know where to begin to tell you to go to shut off those notifications.....that must be a real PITA through out the day

As for the theme thing, i havent even tried the directions you posted in here for the .cod to .jad conversion to store on my sd card yet. One of these days i'll do it. I've just been using MobiHand to re-dwld a theme if i want it if i've previously deleted it off my bb. thats been working well for me, so i've just been doing it that way.

On another note, I know some of you may think i'm nuts
    but i've been doing a little....."soul searching" i guess would be the word, as far as using themes goes. I've been finding that I prefer a thick top banner, whether transparent or solid, hence my new found fondness to the default OS6 theme/style, or anything similar to it. reason i say this is because i think a few of you may have thought i've gone off my rocker, because of the complete turn around i've done on which themes i was/have been using

As for my memory, well thats shot

ooooohhhhh........you mean the memory on the bb! hee! hee! Knock on wood, i've been having pretty good luck in that department as far as mem leaks. I've been able to go approx 3 days & then i have to reboot to recover. so i can't complain there too much anymore and i'm still on 431.
    I use the OS6 style themes every now and then as well P1nk. I like some of the features it offers.

Still on 431?!?!?!?! All I can say is WOW! I'm currently using OSBBv5 with the 587 radio.
    08-05-11 02:14 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

250 followers? That's crazy JayDee! I guess when you're as famous as you are you'll have a large following.
    08-05-11 02:17 PM
    I use the OS6 style themes every now and then as well P1nk. I like some of the features it offers.

Still on 431?!?!?!?! All I can say is WOW! I'm currently using OSBBv5 with the 587 radio.
    me too, Midd. I have to admit, at first i didn't like the OS6 theme at all! LOL

and yes, i'm still on 431. I can't complain, my bb has been running very nicely on it thats why i'm not changing the os on it why try to "fix" what isn't broken
    08-05-11 02:23 PM
    and yes, i'm still on 431.
    holy mackerel!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-05-11 02:47 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

Hi Jaydee,

I have written a few lines of comments on either and app or theme that I have purchased. I only have 5 followers. Never received any email's from any of my 5 followers. Your the QUEEN and you are suppose to have followers!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-05-11 05:01 PM
    holy mackerel!
    lmao! and i know your not saying that to be funny BUT i was laughing at your response anyway your saying it as "wtf havent you upgraded your os yet?!?!" LOL

I don't feel the need to upgrade my OS if 431 is running smoothly for me

and i even gave you a "like" for your response! LOL
    08-05-11 06:41 PM

OK I wanted to try a hybrid but he has new versions everyday...I can't keep up with that!
    08-05-11 06:44 PM
    Hi Jaydee,

I have written a few lines of comments on either and app or theme that I have purchased. I only have 5 followers. Never received any email's from any of my 5 followers. Your the QUEEN and you are suppose to have followers!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
    Uh I feel they are following in a creepy kinda way....LOL
    08-05-11 06:45 PM
    OK I wanted to try a hybrid but he has new versions everyday...I can't keep up with that!

I just loaded V5 today. You should give it a go. I'm running it over 600.

EDIT: That nasty BBM 6.0.0.125 was left in the mix with their 600V5 hybrid. Make sure that you have a working link for the old 5.0.3.22 and shrink out the BBM6 in the hybrid.
    Last edited by Underway99; 08-05-11 at 09:19 PM.
    08-05-11 08:36 PM
    lmao! and i know your not saying that to be funny BUT i was laughing at your response anyway your saying it as "wtf havent you upgraded your os yet?!?!" LOL

I don't feel the need to upgrade my OS if 431 is running smoothly for me

and i even gave you a "like" for your response! LOL
    How can you not have the wifi browser click issue? That alone was enough to prompt me to try 443 and 466.
    08-05-11 09:21 PM
    How can you not have the wifi browser click issue? That alone was enough to prompt me to try 443 and 466.
    I actually don't know if I have that issue because I never use wifi on my Bold. I never bothered to set it up. I'm just not an "omg gotta have wifi" type of person. Also, I was so used to NOT having wifi in the past with all of my other bb's. For some people its important for me, not so much.

Even w/my husbands iP4, a lot of the time (99%) I forget to switch it to wifi......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-11 07:25 AM
23,186 ... 641642643644645 ...