I love my Nook Color but I haven't droided it yet!!!
    LMAO. Droided. Whatever. Just remember Midd, it doesn't make phone calls.
    Hhahahahahahaha
    LOL What no phone calls?!?!?!?

Droided, I like that! And what's up with all the Droid names: Gingerbread, Honeycomb, and the one to come out later this year Ice Cream Sandwich (No I'm not making that up).
    07-19-11 02:40 PM
    What?!? No Banana Bread? My favorite!
    07-19-11 02:46 PM
    I love my Nook Color but I haven't droided it yet!!!
    LMAO. Droided. Whatever. Just remember Midd, it doesn't make phone calls.
    Hhahahahahahaha
    What?!? No Banana Bread? My favorite!
    LOL no Banana Bread yet. Although I forgot to add Froyo (which I believe the NC runs a version of). Of course Froyo is short for Frozen Yogurt.
    07-19-11 04:09 PM
    LOL no Banana Bread yet. Although I forgot to add Froyo (which I believe the NC runs a version of). Of course Froyo is short for Frozen Yogurt.
    Hmm...I MAY have to reconsider droiding my Nook as I LOVE food!!!
    These Droid people have food on the brain, my kinda folk!
    LMAO!!!!
    07-19-11 04:58 PM
    Looks like Android "cupcake" could be coming soon too

07-19-11 05:04 PM
    For real???
    I want some cupcakes...with thick vanilla frosting, please!!!!
    With sprinkles!!!
    Yummy!
    But no Droids on top, ok?
    HAHA
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-19-11 at 05:22 PM.
    07-19-11 05:10 PM
    Looks like Android "cupcake" could be coming soon too
    I forgot about that one. Cupcake is actually an old android OS (The first one?) along with Donut and Eclair.
    07-19-11 08:21 PM
    I forgot about that one. Cupcake is actually an old android OS (The first one?) along with Donut and Eclair.
    OK now because of you guys and your talk of Andriod flavors, I gotta find a good bakery tomorrow morning!!!!!

And I blame each of you!!!!
    middbrew likes this.
    07-19-11 08:35 PM
    OK now because of you guys and your talk of Andriod flavors, I gotta find a good bakery tomorrow morning!!!!!

And I blame each of you!!!!
    Mmm, sounds good! I take full responsibility!
    07-19-11 08:41 PM
    I have a nook color and love it. Rooting it? I will let you guys try first and let me know how to do it As it is, I can surf the web, get apps, buy books, email, watch movies....what more can rooting do?

As for all these android names, I too had to have some ice cream just because of all this talk
    07-19-11 08:45 PM
    movies....what more can rooting do?

As for all these android names, I too had to have some ice cream just because of all this talk
    Know what I want? One of those, no, no, make it TWO of those half moon cookies!!! One in chocolate, one in vanilla with the half choc and half vanilla frosting. YUMMY!!!!!

Where are those yellow pages?....Bakery, bakery...
    07-19-11 08:48 PM
    A lot of snarky comments, a little bit of everything else!
    Sounds exciting! Lollz Speaking of"speaking of everything"I'm looking to change my device info under my avatar but can't find it. Do u happen to know where is that in the settings?
    07-19-11 09:26 PM
    Sounds exciting! Lollz Speaking of"speaking of everything"I'm looking to change my device info under my avatar but can't find it. Do u happen to know where is that in the settings?
    Click on your user name in the upper right hand corner where it say Welcome krisztibi. From there there is a tab that says About Me. Click on it and from there you will see pencil like symbols. you can click on those and edit what you want.
    bbcicamica likes this.
    07-19-11 11:08 PM
    Midd, I joined your Fantasy Football league. The CBFanatics. I did it without an invite by browsing. Do you think its a problem? I only have 2 other leagues this year and I was looking for another one to join.
    07-20-11 07:23 AM
    Midd, I joined your Fantasy Football league. The CBFanatics. I did it without an invite by browsing. Do you think its a problem? I only have 2 other leagues this year and I was looking for another one to join.
    Very cool! It's a fun league to be in. If you want to join the BBM group I can send you an invite. Just a word of warning the language in the BBM group be get offensive to some and lot of F and S bombs.
    07-20-11 09:52 AM
    Very cool! It's a fun league to be in. If you want to join the BBM group I can send you an invite. Just a word of warning the language in the BBM group be get offensive to some and lot of F and S bombs.
    Thanks for the warning. That's what my family room sounds like every Sunday. I watch the games with 7 or 8 24 year olds (my son and his friends. We have a table full of snacks, a 50" on satellite and each of us has a laptop or iPad to follow the action. So a few F or S bombs are not gonna bother me. (Anyway, that's how I talk at school!) HAHAHAHAHA

Send me an invite whenever you remember.
    07-20-11 10:12 AM
    I have a nook color and love it. Rooting it? I will let you guys try first and let me know how to do it As it is, I can surf the web, get apps, buy books, email, watch movies....what more can rooting do?

Rooting can help make it run smoother and things load faster. It can also open up the Android Market Place with all their apps and not limit you to just those being sold by B&N. If you are just looking for speed it is posible to just overclock it. The stock ROM is set at 800Mhz and can be adjusted to run at 1.1Ghz.
    07-20-11 11:15 AM
    Middbrew do you have anymore openings for the fantesy football league ? I would be interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 12:32 PM
    Middbrew do you have anymore openings for the fantesy football league ? I would be interested.

Its not my league but you are more than welcome to join. The league is CB Fanatics ID: 92989, password: 123456789. There are two spots left but it seems to be an issue with the last two spots not being available for some reason. I would send a PM to the league commissioner IMP42. Here's the link to the info. http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...2011-a-630514/
    07-20-11 12:42 PM
    It wouldn't let me in. Do I have to be a member of yahoo ?

07-20-11 02:45 PM
    It wouldn't let me in. Do I have to be a member of yahoo ?

Yes, you need a yahoo id.
    07-20-11 03:10 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

I sent Pink an email this morning saying hello and asking if she was ever coming back to visit us. We will see if we hear from her.

I haven't heard from Bob or Prince in ages. I have their pins, so I guess I will bbm them and say hello as well. They never stop by anymore.

It's even been a while since Jim has been here to say hi. Oh well, I imagine when he gets a new phone he will be here soon enough telling us about it. Must be his Droid is boring too. HAHA

Speaking of boring, I gotta tell you all something. Our very own pcgizmo was so bored a few days ago that he asked me for info on SHRINKING his OS!!! Can you imagine? He actually SHRUNK his OS. And it gets better. HE POSTED A SCREEN SHOT in the ss THREAD!!!!!!!

Wow! I guess he was really bored! HAHA
    PC and a screen shot! I almost had a heart attack!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-21-11 at 06:57 AM.
    07-21-11 06:54 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

Speaking of boring, I gotta tell you all something. Our very own pcgizmo was so bored a few days ago that he asked me for info on SHRINKING his OS!!! Can you imagine? He actually SHRUNK his OS. And it gets better. HE POSTED A SCREEN SHOT in the ss THREAD!!!!!!!

Wow! I guess he was really bored! HAHA
    PC and a screen shot! I almost had a heart attack!
    LOL, Yes I posted a screenie. My very unique theme/wallpaper combo.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../index451.html

Yes, I am totally bored with my Bold, and tried shrinking. Was hoping to see 300MB free after reloading my apps, but so far 297 is the best I can get.

There was a post from BBLeaks that a 9930 with VZW branding has surfaced. That may be where I'm headed next.
    http://n4bb.com/8528/blackberry-bold...eless-branding
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-21-11 at 07:20 AM.
    07-21-11 07:14 AM
    Cool! By the time they work the bugs out of OS7 and get themes on it, I'll be ready for a 9930 myself!!! Feb is when my contract is up.
    07-21-11 07:29 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

I sent Pink an email this morning saying hello and asking if she was ever coming back to visit us. We will see if we hear from her.
    HELLO to everyone i got Jaydees email this morn when i turned my bb on and yes you'll hear from me every now and then. I know a couple of you that have my email, if your missing me you can always email me I'm planning on moving to the iPhone soon, just not sure could be anywhere betwn August & Nov.

Hope everyone is doing well, i've been very occupied with enjoying the summer and not having a bb or laptop in my face LOL. Even my kids have noticed!

So Hamster, rumor has it your making bw sets now! I snuck in and saw your sets posted, very nice I dwld the "Retro" set you made, looks very cute! I actually sat down on usb with my bb on Tues and took off 67 bw sets that i don't use or even know what they look like, lol. And i deleted 30 batex's as well, leaving me at 450-something! I have so many i barely even use. I usually dont change my theme for 3-4 days now, as well as wp & batex icons.

07-21-11 08:57 AM
23,186 ... 635636637638639 ...