I do get the spinning clock and a 20 second freezing upon waking from a period of inactivity. I will give it a try as well. Now where is it? I'm too lazy to read the thread! Haha. I'm on vacation.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-14-11 06:49 PM
    I have it on occasion, but not very often. I think I will try it as well. Thanks for the post.
    07-14-11 07:29 PM
    Good morning Ramblers !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 07:34 AM
    I tried the storage card compression thing last night. I don't know if it makes a difference. But we will see.

Have a good day Ramblers!
    Going to see Harry Potter today!!! HP7P2
    Woo Hoo!!!! Gonna cry too. I just know it!
    07-15-11 07:37 AM
    I tried the storage card compression thing last night. I don't know if it makes a difference. But we will see.

Have a good day Ramblers!
    Going to see Harry Potter today!!! HP7P2
    Woo Hoo!!!! Gonna cry too. I just know it!
    I turned SD Card compression off, can't say I've noticed any difference, but I figure it can't hurt. If I was running 524 I could probably get a better feel for the effects.
    07-15-11 08:28 AM
    My question of the day. I bought a new sd card for my phone. Bigger and faster. How easy is it to convert all my storage from old sd card to the new one ? If I back up with DM and swap cards out will DM put EVERYTHING back on the new card ?

07-15-11 09:14 AM
    My question of the day. I bought a new sd card for my phone. Bigger and faster. How easy is it to convert all my storage from old sd card to the new one ? If I back up with DM and swap cards out will DM put EVERYTHING back on the new card ?

No DM will not move files.

If your SD card came with a card reader, plug the old card into the reader and plug the reader into the PC. Copy the old card's contents to the PC, and then plug the new card into the reader and move files to the new card.
    07-15-11 09:17 AM
    You can also select mass storage make a copy of the stuff that is on the card in a folder on the computer. Then pull out the old card, insert the new one and again select mass storage and copy and paste the files from the computer onto the new card.
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    07-15-11 09:43 AM
    You can also select mass storage make a copy of the stuff that is on the card in a folder on the computer. Then pull out the old card, insert the new one and again select mass storage and copy and paste the files from the computer onto the new card.
    Duh , I never think to use mass storage
    07-15-11 09:48 AM
    duh , i never think to use mass storage
    lmao......
    07-15-11 09:51 AM
    Hey, how do I block calls on my berry? Im getting weird *** telemarketers calling and I don't wanna keep having to answer to threaten them with the Attny General.
    07-15-11 10:49 AM
    Hey, how do I block calls on my berry? Im getting weird *** telemarketers calling and I don't wanna keep having to answer to threaten them with the Attny General.
    Doesn't VZW allow for call blocking of up to 5 numbers for free?

http://forums.crackberry.com/sprint-...-calls-181510/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...-calls-173583/
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-15-11 at 10:56 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-15-11 10:52 AM
    There's also a lot of call blocking apps that work pretty good. I use Call Blocker Pro.
    07-15-11 11:03 AM
    Thanks pc! As I always insisted, you are the smartest person I know!
    I called VZW and they said use my Verizon and the block calls and text feature. Typed in the numbers and there we go! All blocked! Good for 90 days and they expire. By then, hopefully, they will remove me from their annoying call list!

Thanks again!
    07-15-11 11:12 AM
    Thanks pc! As I always insisted, you are the smartest person I know!
    I called VZW and they said use my Verizon and the block calls and text feature. Typed in the numbers and there we go! All blocked! Good for 90 days and they expire. By then, hopefully, they will remove me from their annoying call list!

Thanks again!
    No prob, my son was getting blitzed with incoming text messages with stupid sh!t like

How many n's

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I decided that those aren't really something I want to be paying for, so I called VZW to find out how to block the number.
    07-15-11 11:15 AM
    I did the Screensaver Jailbreak. I use my own photos - they needed to be higher contrast to appear reasonable on the Kindle's BW screen. It is not hard but I am not sure what's what with the newest Kindle "OS" update and jailbreaks.
    I just had to share that I was successful in jail breaking the Kindle 3 yeepee!! now I have my own screen savers on it. So easy...I had a you tube video open and another website up split screen on the monitor, written inst. list, highlighter ready... what the h@!#% for I seriously do not know...OMG how silly was all that prep..piece of cake it took 15 min tops

OMG now you are all going to make me upgrade my phone
    E
    07-15-11 05:41 PM
    I just had to share that I was successful in jail breaking the Kindle 3 yeepee!! now I have my own screen savers on it. So easy...I had a you tube video open and another website up split screen on the monitor, written inst. list, highlighter ready... what the h@!#% for I seriously do not know...OMG how silly was all that prep..piece of cake it took 15 min tops

OMG now you are all going to make me upgrade my phone
    E
    Elizabeth, if you can jailbreak a Kindle, you can upgrade your os C'mon you can do it, we'll help
    Oh btw! I just posted my first BW set!!!! It's a pretty simple set, but I'm mighty proud of it! I might be calling on your for some tips and help
    07-15-11 05:50 PM
    Elizabeth, if you can jailbreak a Kindle, you can upgrade your os C'mon you can do it, we'll help
    Oh btw! I just posted my first BW set!!!! It's a pretty simple set, but I'm mighty proud of it! I might be calling on your for some tips and help
    LOL I knew someone would say something about updating..

I just looked at your BW set! high5 me girl! Did you just want to jump up and do the happy dance when you saw it actually work?? You did awesome. BT is really a very nice guy and is always there for help, suggestions and encouragement...Ok he is a Rambler and just doesn't know it!

Oh Please ask away on any questions! All of you in Rehab are so helpful to everyone...I would love help to! lol
    07-16-11 09:57 AM
    LOL I knew someone would say something about updating..

I just looked at your BW set! high5 me girl! Did you just want to jump up and do the happy dance when you saw it actually work?? You did awesome. BT is really a very nice guy and is always there for help, suggestions and encouragement...Ok he is a Rambler and just doesn't know it!

Oh Please ask away on any questions! All of you in Rehab are so helpful to everyone...I would love help to! lol
    Thanks doll! I did I did!!!! I was so psyched wheeee! It did take ahwile cuz at first I had named the na icon in upper case so it made it all weird looking when you loaded it. Changing just one file name to lower case and everything worked like a charm!
    I will need all the help I can get, girl! Do you use bbm
    BT was so patient with me, poor guy, lol.

And about the OS...ahem....It's time
    07-16-11 10:26 AM
    Hey Ramblers!
    Here's the JayDee goof of the day:
    I went shopping and of course, in between purchases was textting. I forgot to lock my keyboard and sent crazy multiple line messages consisting of l's and i's to several people. They later asked if I was drinking!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I got home, I DID!!!!!!
    Moral of the story: Lock your keyboard
    07-16-11 07:45 PM
    Hey Ramblers!
    I went shopping and of course, in between purchases was texting. I forgot to lock my keyboard and sent crazy multiple line messages consisting of l's and i's to several people. They later asked if I was drinking!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

07-16-11 07:47 PM
    Hey Ramblers!
    I went shopping and of course, in between purchases was texting. I forgot to lock my keyboard and sent crazy multiple line messages consisting of l's and i's to several people. They later asked if I was drinking!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why lock your keyboard? To avoid sending those crazy nonsense messages?
    That sounds like a good JUSTIFICATION for a drink! Don't avoid it -- embrace it!
    07-16-11 09:00 PM
    I am one of them that got lots of LLLL and IIIII. Lol

07-17-11 12:56 PM
    I am one of them that got lots of LLLL and IIIII. Lol

And I bet you almost called VZW to report your Berry was broken!
    HAHAHAHA
    07-17-11 01:10 PM
    Don't want to barge into this thread (i don't even know what it is abt) but ic the entire Battex klan is being here.
    07-17-11 10:39 PM
23,186 ... 633634635636637 ...