Once again, the Ramblers prove why they shouldn't be in Rehab.....
    I'll be expecting some mod to jump on that one shortly....
    Nah. You should have posted this from your BBE account. THAT would have got their attention!
    07-13-11 10:36 AM
    Nah. You should have posted this from your BBE account. THAT would have got their attention!
    Don't get her going, she's already leeching huge amounts of CB traffic as it is

edit: whattaya know, all those posts mysteriously disappeared
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-13-11 at 11:10 AM.
    07-13-11 10:49 AM

OMFG!!!! Higher powers at work, i see
    07-13-11 12:13 PM
    Hey Buford, see the ramblers are still around!! I'm glad your are getting sorted out..

And what posts got deleted????
    07-13-11 12:58 PM
    Hey Buford, see the ramblers are still around!! I'm glad your are getting sorted out..

The ones from April when someone wanted to burn me at the stake because I am a teacher, remember?
    07-13-11 01:08 PM
    The ones from April when someone wanted to burn me at the stake because I am a teacher, remember?
    Oh, right. The one where you were told you were not helpful at all
    07-13-11 01:12 PM
    Oh, right. The one where you were told you were not helpful at all
    And that she was a bully. Loved the personal attack from a mod when personal attacks are supposedly not allowed!
    07-13-11 01:55 PM
    And that she was a bully. Loved the personal attack from a mod when personal attacks are supposedly not allowed!
    Notice that I was smart enough not to respond to the nonsense. Hmmm maybe something I learned from a TEACHER, maybe????
    07-13-11 05:39 PM
    It will be this afternoon before I can tackle the upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did you get it loaded?
    07-13-11 07:24 PM

I see you and I had a few post removed today.

And I thought some of them were very helpful.
    07-13-11 07:26 PM
    Deleted posts, bannings, and one that didn't really get talked about in here that much sigs not up to CB rules. If I remember right Jaydee got warned about having BBE in hers and I got spanked for having more than three lines in mine. I'm still fuming over that one because I see people all the time with up to eight lines. It would be one thing if the mods just didn't notice those, but they reply to their comments and you can't tell me they don't see their sigs! OK, rant over.
    07-13-11 07:47 PM
    Deleted posts, bannings, and one that didn't really get talked about in here that much sigs not up to CB rules. If I remember right Jaydee got warned about having BBE in hers and I got spanked for having more than three lines in mine. I'm still fuming over that one because I see people all the time with up to eight lines. It would be one thing if the mods just didn't notice those, but they reply to their comments and you can't tell me they don't see their sigs! OK, rant over.
    I was told your sig could only have one link.
    But I see many violations,as do you. And I report them all. If I had to change mine, let everyone else change theirs.

Interestingly enough, it was suggested to me that I lose the BBE part of my sig but what I deleted was the quote I was using about me FROM A MOD!!! Of course, it was only appropriate that I do that, since we ceased being friends that day he attacked me in the thread.

Oh yeah, that was deleted too....HMMMMMMMMMM </rant>
    07-13-11 08:08 PM
    Looks like you guys are all busy stirring up trouble again!

Been pretty busy lately, I'm moving to another position at work and am having to pull some additional hours in order to pick up from the guy whose job I'm taking over.

On top of that I'm working hard on the last feature update for Morph (v1.3) which I'm *hoping* to release to my long suffering testing crew tomorrow. I've managed to take the homescreen SVG code for Morph from its original release size of approx 3700 lines to over 7100 now. My fingers and eyes need a vacation!
    07-13-11 10:43 PM

Been pretty busy lately, I'm moving to another position at work and am having to pull some additional hours in order to pick up from the guy whose job I'm taking over.

On top of that I'm working hard on the last feature update for Morph (v1.3) which I'm *hoping* to release to my long suffering testing crew tomorrow. I've managed to take the homescreen SVG code for Morph from its original release size of approx 3700 lines to over 7100 now. My fingers and eyes need a vacation!
    Don't work too hard, but I'm sure the extra work will be worth it in the long run.

WOW 7100 lines of code! That's crazy! I'm guessing you only have limited use of your fingers, they have to be cramping.
    07-13-11 10:56 PM
    Good morning Ramblers !! Yes I finally got .600 up and running. Thanks for everybodys help.

07-14-11 06:26 AM
    No, its not the guys...it's me. And I'm not stirring up trouble, I'm mentioning facts that I recently found out (yesterday). Besides, if I want trouble, I know where to look!
    07-14-11 06:57 AM
    Glad to see buford got his Bold updated to 600. In helping him troubleshoot his problem, I discovered he had 3 9650 OS's installed on his PC and that was causing DM's confusion.

Buford: did you get BW working?
    07-14-11 07:22 AM
    I see you and I had a few post removed today.

And I thought some of them were very helpful.
    Which posts did I have removed? I was pretty tame yesterday.

+1 for letting it go
    07-14-11 07:24 AM
    Glad to see buford got his Bold updated to 600. In helping him troubleshoot his problem, I discovered he had 3 9650 OS's installed on his PC and that was causing DM's confusion.

Buford: did you get BW working?
    . Yes I did. I uninstalled BW and the reinstalled and everything is good.

07-14-11 07:41 AM
    If anybody thinks the Ramblers aint helpful then they are stupid ! Lots of knowledge here. Thanks paul.

07-14-11 07:43 AM
    Anyone talked to Bob or Prince?
    I wonder how they are doing? I miss them.
    07-14-11 07:58 AM
    If anybody thinks the Ramblers aint helpful then they are stupid ! Lots of knowledge here. Thanks paul.

Anytime, Blaine!
    07-14-11 08:05 AM
    good mooooooooorning ramblers!!! Pink is in da mudder fudder hoooooooowse!!!! rayzz da roof yall!

how is everyone? i've been alive and on a looooong vacay from here! Soaking up the sun and enjoying the summer hope everyone else is doing the same!

I see just about everyone here migrated to 600, i'm still hanging at 431. my bb is suprizingly running very smoothly with it and well, cant complain about that Been trying out quite a few free themes. the latest i loaded is by JavaBrat, "Zebra Red" the default OS6 with a weather slot, transparent, NO TRAYS, for those of you wondering. Its a very nice smooth theme, VERY wp friendly Maybe you theme addicts wanna check it out

Buford, welcome back homie! So i heard you had the HTC TB, i'm actually looking into that or the iPhone. I'm leaning more towards the iPhone because i know batt life on the TBolt is suckie, or just about any droid for that fact.

07-14-11 08:24 AM
    Which posts did I have removed? I was pretty tame yesterday.
    My bad, it was the day before. The "discussion" with the individual from BBH that is the GOD of BB knowledge.
    07-14-11 09:11 AM
    My bad, it was the day before. The "discussion" with the individual from BBH that is the GOD of BB knowledge.
    Yeah, I knew those would get pulled. One comment from the "Copy and Paste King" was left so I replied in my usual snarky manner to make sure it got pulled down too.

That troll hasn't been back since.
    07-14-11 09:14 AM
23,186 ... 631632633634635 ...