I reloaded 600 and went with the default theme and the super sexy VZW logo wallpaper! I know, i know....I really live on the edge!!!
    And we were "this close" to getting you to post a groovy screen shot of your new theme! DAMN
    07-07-11 02:40 PM
    Indeed you were until........ it crashed and burned and left OS7 icons on my default BB6 theme, which was pretty interesting in it's own right.
    07-07-11 02:55 PM
    Lots happening today.
    Thank you to Paul, who suggested a work around for our theme problem in 600. Hamster and I changed to the default os6 theme (ugh!), turned off the uni search and went back to a third party theme. After a reboot, the change stayed. Therefore, we can now use our third party themes hot keys (which is the reason WHY we use third party themes to begin with!!!)
    So thanks Paul!!
    middbrew likes this.
    07-07-11 03:07 PM
    And..... I wow the crowd again!!!!
    07-07-11 03:16 PM
    And..... I wow the crowd again!!!!
    You do have a way with people. Does that mean you are becoming less snarky?
    07-07-11 03:39 PM
    Here's an app that might be of interest to some of you. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...esting-628140/
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-07-11 03:46 PM
    No problem, Pink. Hey, sh!t happens right?? I've misread a few things before, then you look again and you're scratching your head saying "wtf was I thinking?" to yourself! lol

I reloaded 600 and went with the default theme and the super sexy VZW logo wallpaper! I know, i know....I really live on the edge!!!
    yep!!! Shizz happens!!! what can you do, like you said in the 70 thread, i am human!! I actually do like the theme myself, i do however wish the bottom 'up' banner was thinner, which would make me more happy but, i'll still rock it inbetween my other themes, and my new fav, BB Clear

boy, i'm just breakin all the rules here using a !GASP! transparent os6 default theme LMAO!!!!
    07-07-11 04:27 PM
    also glad to hear your .600 issues have been worked out to those who had problems!
    07-07-11 04:31 PM
    Here's an app that might be of interest to some of you. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...esting-628140/
    Whoa!!!! Thanks for the info Midd!
    I'm on it like Blue Bonnet!
    Love these icon creation apps. Used Iconify before and tried to create my own before as well.
    Neat!!! Can't wait to test. Downloading and installing now!
    07-07-11 04:52 PM
    You do have a way with people. Does that mean you are becoming less snarky?
    I think you know the answer to that
    07-07-11 05:06 PM
    I think you know the answer to that
    I feel better now. You had me worried there for a moment.
    07-07-11 05:34 PM
    I feel better now. You had me worried there for a moment.
    I'm sure the PM I just sent you removed any doubt!
    07-07-11 05:48 PM
    Don't tell me you're dissing Midd by PM now.....
    OH, I get it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry Midd! Just joking!
    Hey I liked that MyOwnIcon app enough to buy it. Gonna play with it and see what I can do!!!
    07-07-11 05:53 PM

Sorry Midd! Just joking!
    Hey I liked that MyOwnIcon app enough to buy it. Gonna play with it and see what I can do!!!
    No, I asked Midd about another really strange member, because I was about to shred that person in another thread.
    07-07-11 05:55 PM
    Regarding .600 has anyone else noticed the calculator has been removed?
    07-07-11 06:00 PM
    Regarding .600 has anyone else noticed the calculator has been removed?
    It's in the applications folder
    07-07-11 06:14 PM
    Normally yes but for some reason after loading .600 it is no where to be found. Will not even load off Quick Launch. Checked every where and the damn app is not to be found. Is there any way of installing just the Calc app?
    Last edited by JimiMack; 07-07-11 at 06:45 PM.
    07-07-11 06:31 PM
    Yep!

07-07-11 08:04 PM
    Normally yes but for some reason after loading .600 it is no where to be found. Will not even load off Quick Launch. Checked every where and the damn app is not to be found. Is there any way of installing just the Calc app?
    I have the calculator app on mine.
    07-07-11 08:14 PM

Sorry Midd! Just joking!
    So, I need some dissing huh?

Glad you like that app. It is pretty cool although I haven't had a change to play with it much.
    07-07-11 08:18 PM
    Jimi,
    If you hook up to DM, I don't know what happens if you try to just add the calc. I don't even think that is a choice. I think it must be installed as part of the overall OS. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think you have to reload the whole OS? That kinda sux.
    07-07-11 08:28 PM
    So, I need some dissing huh?
    Nah! We just gotta keep a close eye on pcgizmo. You know how incorrigible he can be!
    07-07-11 08:29 PM
    I uninstalled bbm by accident once and just hooked up to app loader and rechecked the box and had it back in a minute. Worked perfect and I've done that scenerio a few more times with no issue. Doesn't wipe anything.
    07-07-11 09:24 PM
    Thanks for the tips. I figured I would need to reinstall the whole OS, which normally is nothing. I do not ever see it listed on the App Loader and I do not us DM, so OS install is the only option.
    07-07-11 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the tips. I figured I would need to reinstall the whole OS, which normally is nothing. I do not ever see it listed on the App Loader and I do not us DM, so OS install is the only option.
    Sorry, thought it was listed in the install/remove option of app loader with all the other stuff. It should be. or.... Maybe there's a freebie in app market.
    07-07-11 09:44 PM
23,186 ... 627628629630631 ...