Pink, I can't see your screenshots, but my 70 Theme looks like this:
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-07-11 09:12 AM
    thx Paul, I'm on my bb right now and its hard to compare the 2, so I will look again lil later. But I have a question, when you choose "no icons" do you still get a bar on the bottom with the 'up' arrow or does it show as the themes OP with a thinner bittom bar??? Mine shows with the thicker 'up' arrow type bar, so that's why idk if I've got the right theme according to what Andyahs saw that brought my attention to it. I'd have to set it again and look at the icons as well.
    07-07-11 09:30 AM
    I haven't tried no icons. But I can, and then let you know.

edit: thick bar with up arrow
    07-07-11 09:31 AM
    OK so I have noticed a bug in 600. Does anyone else see this?
    When I press the bb key from the home screen it goes to a BLANK screen...it's supposed to be the app screen but there are no icons on it.
    I have to back out and do the process again to see the icons.

Anyone????
    07-07-11 09:36 AM
    ok tyvm Paul, greatly appreciated!!! SO then I'd have to guess they kept the default oS6 theme more or less the same style and threw in OS7 icons. Ok, this helps me a lot but also makes me look like a dope. I emailed AG Designs thinking I rec'd the wrong theme LOL. OOPSIE!!! BUT if you were to look at the OP you'll see, there are a few ss's that show that bottom thicker dock is taken half the size with no 'up' arrow, so I guess that's why its looks different!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 09:37 AM
    ok tyvm Paul, greatly appreciated!!! SO then I'd have to guess they kept the default oS6 theme more or less the same style and threw in OS7 icons. Ok, this helps me a lot but also makes me look like a dope. I emailed AG Designs thinking I rec'd the wrong theme LOL. OOPSIE!!! BUT if you were to look at the OP you'll see, there are a few ss's that show that bottom thicker dock is taken half the size with no 'up' arrow, so I guess that's why its looks different!
    That was my understanding, BB6 default with OS7 icons and some minor tweaks; and that was the appeal for me, I actually like the stock BB6 theme, I just like the OS7 icons more than the BB6 icons
    07-07-11 09:43 AM
    When I press the bb key from the home screen it goes to a BLANK screen...it's supposed to be the app screen but there are no icons on it.

Anyone????
    Could be a theme problem? When I press the BB key on the home screen I get the pop-up menu.
    07-07-11 09:47 AM
    ok thx! I mustve misunderstood or missed reading something in the orig post about that. My bad

As for the os6 default theme, I'm actually liking the one bb clear by depthcore I dwld on Sunday. I'm back on again. the os6 default one isn't as bad as I originnaly though

07-07-11 09:49 AM
    ok thx! I mustve misunderstood or missed reading something in the orig post about that. My bad

As for the os6 default theme, I'm actually liking the one bb clear by depthcore I dwld on Sunday. I'm back on again. the os6 default one isn't as bad as I originnaly though

This is what I read in the OP

OS6 Users:
    The OS6 UI is retained, you get the new OS7 icons and a little fine tuning to some graphics.
    07-07-11 09:54 AM
    Midd, how much different is the stock 600 from the community hybrid v2 that you were using? I grabbed the v2 distribution file, but haven't got around to loading it yet. My wife's 9650 is running really well with v1.
    I think 600 is running better. It's still a little early to tell if the battery and memory are better, but I think the overall performance is much better. I must say I was on a different hybrid that was being tested at the time 600 dropped. I am going to load the new beta hybrid that is being tested today and tomorrow and if it is working ok it will be released Saturday. So if you are wanting a hybrid, I would wait until then. If you are wanting to know if which OS is better definitely go with the 600 over the hybrid and 524.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-07-11 09:59 AM
    Could be a theme problem? When I press the BB key on the home screen I get the pop-up menu.
    I thought that might be the case. SO i switched themes but it did it again. But only the first time. After that, it seems to be ok. I'm going to test the theory and switch again and try it. Seems like there's no reason for it but it's a bit annoying nonetheless.
    07-07-11 10:04 AM

Anyone????
    I'm not seeing that JayDee. Mine goes to the app screen as usual. I would give it a couple of battery pulls. Leave the battery out for around 3 to 5 minutes.
    07-07-11 10:11 AM

Anyone????
    Yes!!! I see this too!!!

I'm not seeing that JayDee. Mine goes to the app screen as usual. I would give it a couple of battery pulls. Leave the battery out for around 3 to 5 minutes.
    Will try this....
    07-07-11 10:19 AM
    OK so Paul and I figured it out!
    Seems that the themes that use the default OS6 style (like BB Clear and 70) are operating correctly. But on the rest, that are considered CUSTOM because they mimic OS5 themes, the very first time you click the bb button, I get a blank screen. It should be populated with apps.
    Here's a screen shot (!)

There should be icons here. lol
    After the first time it does this, it's all good. I back out, go to the home screen and then push the bb button again and every time after that, it works fine.
    Weird!!!!

07-07-11 10:25 AM
    Yep, I just tested it out with a couple of my themes and it does it as well.
    07-07-11 11:01 AM
    OK so Paul and I figured it out!
    Seems that the themes that use the default OS6 style (like BB Clear and 70) are operating correctly. But on the rest, that are considered CUSTOM because they mimic OS5 themes, the very first time you click the bb button, I get a blank screen. It should be populated with apps.
    Here's a screen shot (!)

There should be icons here. lol
    After the first time it does this, it's all good. I back out, go to the home screen and then push the bb button again and every time after that, it works fine.
    Weird!!!!
    Yep, I just tested it out with a couple of my themes and it does it as well.
    Yup...still doing it here as well
    07-07-11 11:03 AM
    My screen dimmed out as it usually does while a text msg came in. Could not get it to wake up, pressed all the buttons. Pulled the battery, now the Media tray is empty and the icons are on the All tray, but they're folders with a ? in the center. OUTSTANDING!!

Wiping and reloading now! FOK!
    07-07-11 11:09 AM
    My screen dimmed out as it usually does while a text msg came in. Could not get it to wake up, pressed all the buttons. Pulled the battery, now the Media tray is empty and the icons are on the All tray, but they're folders with a ? in the center. OUTSTANDING!!

Wiping and reloading now! FOK!
    ACK!!!! Don't!!!
    Check another folder!!!!
    Those folders with the ? on them...they are in some themes. I usually hide them. Something to do with Theme Builder!
    07-07-11 11:20 AM
    Wait! Your screen dims when a text message comes in?
    WHAT?
    Why doesn't mine do that?

Oh god, I need a gun & tonic!
    07-07-11 11:22 AM
    Wait! Your screen dims when a text message comes in?
    WHAT?
    Why doesn't mine do that?

Oh god, I need a gun & tonic!
    It was a coincidence. My screen dimmed just as a text came in and then I couldn't wake the phone back up to read it. So I did a battery pull and the trouble started from there.

I just about have 600 reloaded, going out side in a sec to download some must have apps over wifi and then restore my contact list, messages and memos.
    07-07-11 11:27 AM
    Found another bug...when you go to options display hs preferences, that screen just flashes and goes back....

So can't turn of universal search, therefore can't use hot keys for themes

Me thinks I need to go back to 524....
    07-07-11 11:39 AM
    Found another bug...when you go to options display hs preferences, that screen just flashes and goes back....

So can't turn of universal search, therefore can't use hot keys for themes

Me thinks I need to go back to 524....
    I posted this ****e in the official thread, too Hamster.
    I don't have the energy to go back to 524. Today.
    Maybe there will be a fix?
    Maybe pigs will fly?....I don't use home screen prefs anyway, but would like the ability to turn off uni search...
    07-07-11 11:40 AM

Anyone????
    Hey jaydee, when I did this running 524 I got a blank screen then a 2nd press and all was fine. Subsequent presses were no issue till the next reboot then same scenerio. I didn't think it much of an issue and not a bother.
    I must admit I got a little twinge of excitement when I read 600 was available. The twinge passed in a nano second
    Side note: I always thought wifi would not work with out a data plan on a BB. I get wifi on mine just fine and it allows me my BB fix(for the coulple nano seconds I need it)
    Anyway greets to all. Keep the rambler forum going!!
    07-07-11 11:42 AM
    This is what I read in the OP
    tyvm Paul, after posting and confirming with you, i went BACK into the 70 theme thread and re-read what i missed reading the first time around oops. So i'm gonna go and remove my posts questioning the theme i rec'd and i'll guess that they ignored my email thinking i'm a loon that has lost her mind LMAO!!!!
    as for you guys with .600, i'm sorry to hear the issues your having with it

Oh, and HI JIM!!! Nice to see you
    07-07-11 02:17 PM
    No problem, Pink. Hey, sh!t happens right?? I've misread a few things before, then you look again and you're scratching your head saying "wtf was I thinking?" to yourself! lol

I reloaded 600 and went with the default theme and the super sexy VZW logo wallpaper! I know, i know....I really live on the edge!!!
    07-07-11 02:35 PM
23,186 ... 626627628629630 ...