Hmmm that theme fairy needs to visit Pink!
    I hear she's using a default OS6 Theme????
    Say it ain't so Pink!!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-06-11 01:11 PM
    Hmmm that theme fairy needs to visit Pink!
    I hear she's using a default OS6 Theme????
    Say it ain't so Pink!!!!
    That's the best one out there: no lag, no drag, no cropped icons!!!!
    07-06-11 01:13 PM
    And I thought you just didn't like us anymore.

Welcome back P1nk!
    thx for the welcome back Midd!!!
    And yea Paul, agreed, bb Clear is a VERY clean running theme!!! I do really like it, trays and all!!!

I also purchased 70 by AG Designs yesterday, I like it, but the banners don't appear as transparent, but I will use it also

I just dwld Xans new one, Bijoux! Looooooove it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 01:29 PM
    That's the best one out there: no lag, no drag, no cropped icons!!!!

10 chars
    07-06-11 01:42 PM
    You know, I don't know when it happened or HOW it happened, but I had maybe 6 or 7 custom weather gps type maps for my BerryWeather and when I went to use it this afternoon, they were all gone!
    FOK
    FOK
    FOK

now i gotta find them and set them all up again! What a PIA.
    Anyone else notice this?
    07-06-11 02:31 PM
    You know, I don't know when it happened or HOW it happened, but I had maybe 6 or 7 custom weather gps type maps for my BerryWeather and when I went to use it this afternoon, they were all gone!
    FOK
    FOK
    FOK

now i gotta find them and set them all up again! What a PIA.
    Anyone else notice this?
    Hi Jaydee,

All my custom radar maps are there. Not having any issues.
    07-06-11 03:37 PM
    Check the 9650 forum. 6.0.0.600 is out. Loading it now!
    07-06-11 04:02 PM
    Check the 9650 forum. 6.0.0.600 is out. Loading it now!
    Yay! Dl it and will install later tonight Still have to remove vendor file right?
    07-06-11 05:02 PM
    Not doing mine tonight so let us know how it goes.

Also Hamster, you need to read in the thread for removing the vendor files. they're hidden.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-06-11 05:33 PM
    Hi Jaydee,

All my custom radar maps are there. Not having any issues.
    Damn!!! What the heck happened?
    And now if I upgrade to 6.0.0.600, I will lose all of them again???
    Shouldn't backing up the app save the custom radar maps?
    07-06-11 05:34 PM
    Yay! Dl it and will install later tonight Still have to remove vendor file right?
    Yes, the vendor.xml file needs to be removed. If you are shrinking it will do it for you automatically.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-06-11 05:42 PM
    Yes, the vendor.xml file needs to be removed. If you are shrinking it will do it for you automatically.
    So, how did it go? Look ok so far?
    07-06-11 05:43 PM
    Damn!!! What the heck happened?
    And now if I upgrade to 6.0.0.600, I will lose all of them again???
    Shouldn't backing up the app save the custom radar maps?
    Hi Jaydee,

Yes....using the BW back up will save all your custom radar maps. At least it should. I have never upgraded my phone.....so I am not sure what will happen to your BW back up custom radar maps. I would think they would still be there on your phone.
    07-06-11 06:24 PM
    Not doing mine tonight so let us know how it goes.

Also Hamster, you need to read in the thread for removing the vendor files. they're hidden.
    OMG just load it up!!!!!

I loaded it just fine removing only the vendor.xml file as usual. I DID NOT have to hunt down and delete any other files.
    07-06-11 07:41 PM
    So, how did it go? Look ok so far?
    I Just got all my apps back on. I had loader install just the new OS. Everything is running great so far. I'm sure it will take a day or two to see how it runs battery and memory wise.
    07-06-11 08:11 PM
    OK installed the new OS. All my apps and themes are going back on with apploader backup. Let's keep our fingers crossed that my damn BBM works. You know how many problems I've had with BBM and these upgrades!

Started at 10:30pm, it's 11:05 and apploader is choking on BBM groups..of course. Per usual.
    Well, whenever it decides to finish that, then the apps get re-registered and themes set up. I managed to shrink to 48MB from the 147 it started with... Let's just say I left no stone unturned...

Here's to hoping!!!!
    07-06-11 10:07 PM
    Great shrinkage Jaydee. It is a smaller OS to start with which should help those of you who have a problem with memory leaks.
    07-06-11 10:47 PM
    Wow. It's been a busy day, here. Feast or famine, huh?

BTW, since when is PC using themes? Did he-l-l freeze over? Did the NFL owners and players actually talk?
    07-06-11 10:56 PM

BTW, since when is PC using themes? Did he-l-l freeze over? Did the NFL owners and players actually talk?
    Now that's funny! Next thing we know PC will be posting screen shots on here.
    07-06-11 11:33 PM
    Yeah. We'll have to figure out which username he's using to post his screenies.
    07-06-11 11:47 PM
    Midd, how much different is the stock 600 from the community hybrid v2 that you were using? I grabbed the v2 distribution file, but haven't got around to loading it yet. My wife's 9650 is running really well with v1.
    Last edited by Underway99; 07-06-11 at 11:54 PM.
    07-06-11 11:50 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    The day THAT happens is the day I, the Queen of the Ramblers, go to Droid!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    PC, a screen shot? Good one!

PS I finished my install of 600 last night and it seems to be fine. I am having a few probs with bbms getting the red clock...hope that's just an anomaly because I rebooted a couple of times. Otherwise, all seems the same. The freezing I will have to keep an eye on and see if it happens anymore.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-07-11 at 06:38 AM.
    07-07-11 06:34 AM
    Hey guys!

So I also did the update last night, and so far so good...time will tell I guess.
    Thanks for the help peeps!
    07-07-11 06:55 AM

I have tried a few themes since May when the boredom of having this phone really set in. I like the OS7 icons, so the 70 theme fits the bill.

I can't get to photobucket here at work, and the last time I tried posting a screenie using the mobile site (to show a noobie that dial from home does work on BB6) it was a total pain in the @ss.

So, needless to say, No screenies for you! Come back one year!
    07-07-11 08:19 AM
    I have tried a few themes since May when the boredom of having this phone really set in. I like the OS7 icons, so the 70 theme fits the bill.

I can't get to photobucket here at work, and the last time I tried posting a screenie using the mobile site (to show a noobie that dial from home does work on BB6) it was a total pain in the @ss.

So, needless to say, No screenies for you! Come back one year!
    hey Paul, i purchased 70 the other day, went to set it yesterday and posted my ss's as usual. then Andyahs picked up on the fact that its not the same theme. I looked and compared to the theme OP, and it is indeed different that what i rec'd. I've posted a ss in the 70 9650 theme thread. does yours look different that whats in the OP for purchase?? i emailed them because i believe something got screwed up.... any input would be appreciated if you could compare yours with my ss shown. thx

i am confused by it honestly

(ps-im getting bored with my bb also, the hubby is getting an iPhone, due to arrive 2moro and i think i'm more excited than he is for it!!! lol. yes, i've been having iPhoney thoughts!! not feeling guilty about it either)
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 07-07-11 at 09:04 AM.
    07-07-11 09:02 AM
23,186 ... 625626627628629 ...